ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 295
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112162 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:47 AM 04-26-2020
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Can we romper this turd again? Idk if we can handle the idiocy of this fool and No Show at the same time.
I'd rather we just had him put down.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 11:53 AM 04-26-2020
Falling absolutely in love with this pick! At the time I wanted Swift, but it's clear to me we made the right choice now.

Swift is a great all-around back, will probably be a feature back, but there's nothing eye-popping or unique about his game. He's very good.

Clyde, on the other hand, is 5'7 and ~210 lbs!!! With his change of direction skills, instincts, and short-strided shiftiness in that frame, he's going to be very difficult to reconcile. Not too mention his catching ability in Andy's offense and the pairing with Mahomes...Because he's so unique, he will cause defenses fits!
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 12:04 PM 04-26-2020
not sure if previously posted but here's a great video on CEH:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO9KlH09PC4
[Reply]
Redbled 12:41 PM 04-26-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Look at the performance against Bama. Holy Shit!

Honestly that one game against the best program in football is all any sane person should need to see. Just wow. Those hands.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:50 PM 04-26-2020
He had a pretty good knack for getting Burrow out of trouble. When Mahomes and CEH get on that much of the same page it'll be devastating.
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:52 PM 04-26-2020
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
not sure if previously posted but here's a great video on CEH:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO9KlH09PC4
Kollman is the shit. I could watch his stuff all day.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:59 PM 04-26-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

Definitely must watch stuff.
[Reply]
suzzer99 06:35 PM 04-26-2020
Kollman actually ruined a couple of the Chiefs podcasts I follow. I still like the guys, but from an analysis POV I realized they don't know jack shit. With Kollman I feel like we're almost getting to the level that active NFL coaches talk about plays and players. Either that or he's just way way better at sounding smart than my podcast guys.

Any more recommendations of guys like Kollman out there are appreciated.
[Reply]
SAGA45 06:56 PM 04-26-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

I like Williams...but the system helps him...not the other way around. JC raked up 5.0 YPC when teams knew he was getting the ball...
Thats what I love about CEH...he can create when things break down. He's not the track star Charles was but he is able to make people miss in tight spaces.

That's crucial if/when the Chiefs Oline is hit with a key injury or two and/or is facing a formidable defensive front (likely the case throughout the playoffs and SB).

Basically, no matter what the variables are, CEH looks like a guy that make a big play for you when you need it most. I didnt see that intangible with the other top RB prospects, especially Taylor.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:59 PM 04-26-2020
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Can we romper this turd again? Idk if we can handle the idiocy of this fool and No Show at the same time.
His crap should NOT be in this thread. Period.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 07:05 PM 04-26-2020
I love that HEC will be lining up next to Mahomes this year. With that said the grumblings from the pundits about picking a RB over a DB grab my attention. It begs the question of what do they think of Breeland and Ward? Those guys played really well down the stretch.

In conclusion, I just have to wonder if their real concern is the fact that Mahomes not only has the best TE and WR's in football, but also a star in the making running routes and shaking-baking out of the backfield. I smell fear. Just a thought.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:06 PM 04-26-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
CEH's spin is stupid good.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:07 PM 04-26-2020
At just over 200 lbs he is light. He is the same size as Darwin Thompson. He will have to bulk up to handle being a 3 down back. If any RB is not a 3 down back they are not worth a 1st round pick.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:09 PM 04-26-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
At just over 200 lbs he is light. He is the same size as Darwin Thompson. He will have to bulk up to handle being a 3 down back. If any RB is not a 3 down back they are not worth a 1st round pick.
He played against NFL defenders all season long and into the post-season. Not sure what the worry is here.

Was Marshall Faulk not a 3-down back?
[Reply]
staylor26 07:15 PM 04-26-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
:-)

Bulk up? Dude has more muscle than McCaffrey and Kamara and they’re all about the same weight give or take a few pounds.
[Reply]
Page 62 of 295
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112162 > Last »
Up