ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 114 of 114
« First < 1464104110111112113114
Washington DC and The Holy Land>PizzaGate Reality Check
Taco John 01:17 PM 01-18-2017
What is Pizzagate?

Watch this video to understand (before it gets stripped from YouTube like the previous video that was here):

[Reply]
Taco John 11:55 PM 02-13-2019

[Reply]
LoneWolf 03:36 AM 02-14-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
:-) Oh Taco, you never fail to disappoint. You’ll believe anything on YouTube.
[Reply]
stumppy 07:35 AM 02-14-2019
:-)

Looks like she was able to take down all the padding on the ceiling, walls, and floor and stack it all up to her left.:-)
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:26 AM 02-14-2019
Every time I see this thread show up in my subscribed threads, the first thing that pops into my head is "Reality left that thread a long time ago."
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:01 AM 02-14-2019
I guess the "believe women" thing has passed?
[Reply]
Detoxing 11:17 AM 02-14-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I feel people that shit on the idea or theory that demented shit like this occurs, much less at the higher levels of power and influence in the world, do so because they can't wrap their mind around the thought of nightmare fuel such as that having any chance of being legit, or it's just simple partisanship because it's "their" guy or gal being accused. IMHO, those people are short changing themselves.

I'll just keep on keeping an open mind, and we'll see what ever comes of any of this, if anything ever does.
See Bowser, it has nothing to with partisanship. At least not from detractors. There's certainly a ton or partisanship from Pizza-gate theorists though.

The issue has nothing to do with "Nightmare Fuel" or a desire to protect some politician that would make no difference in our daily lives if they were jailed or not.

The problem is, Bowser, that for every story or bit of evidence that's intriguing or worthy of further investigation, there's 20 that are down right fucking retarded.

Like this latest from that piece of shit TaQo.

Here we have a story in which a young girl was willingly allowed to be taken from her home, gang banged by 40+ guys and then thrown into the carcass of a dead animal body by The Free Masons who like to wear goat skull masks. Then, they cart out a young boy, cut him open and eat his entrails. She follows that up with the chant and summon of a demon with large red glowing eyes. Then, they cart her into ANOTHER room of horror lined with hanging dead baby bodies, in which she was instructed to murder babies.

After all that, they just take her home. Just drive her back home.

Apparently the cops tell her not to talk about it (Lemon Grove Police Department is apparently in on it, though she claims her story takes place in Los Alamitos) and she finds out that her sister is part of the MK Ultra CIA operation to mind control people.

She hits on everything. A loons wet dream:

CIA Mind Control
Satanic rituals
Child Sacrifice
Child Molestation
Police Department cover up
Demon Summoning
Cannibalism
The Free Masons
The Eastern Star Cult
Juice Boxes with sedatives
"they're watching and following me im in danger"
Repressive memories that she's only now remembering, 20 years later. But later claimed haunted her every day in her childhood. :-)

Shit....all she was missing was HAARP, Big Foot and the Bermuda triangle.

So how can you expect anyone to take 1 potential story seriously when you sling 20 stories of bullshit like that?

:-)
[Reply]
Detoxing 11:18 AM 02-14-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I guess the "believe women" has passed?
You believe that woman? Yeah?

Send me a $1,000 and I'll promise you you'll discover great wealth. I PROMISE.

You can trust me. Why would i lie? Send me money. It's the only way you'll ever get rich.
[Reply]
Detoxing 11:19 AM 02-14-2019
You're a piece of shit for even posting this. You need to be on meds. Did you even watch it?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:27 AM 02-14-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
You believe that woman? Yeah?

Send me a $1,000 and I'll promise you you'll discover great wealth. I PROMISE.

You can trust me. Why would i lie? Send me money. It's the only way you'll ever get rich.

Wait, THAT was NOT what was said when the "believe women" movement was started.
[Reply]
stumppy 11:27 AM 02-14-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
You're a piece of shit for even posting this. You need to be on meds. Did you even watch it?
Just one of the reasons I've named tacowrong the biggest piece of shit on this board. And I remind him of what he is anytime I get the chance. The motherfucker should be banned. I'd say he should post this kind of fucked up shit on his own board but he probably has a rule against it.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:37 PM 02-14-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Just one of the reasons I've named tacowrong the biggest piece of shit on this board. And I remind him of what he is anytime I get the chance. The mother****er should be banned. I'd say he should post this kind of ****ed up shit on his own board but he probably has a rule against it.
Do you think he allows batshit crazy stuff like this on the mange?
[Reply]
Page 114 of 114
« First < 1464104110111112113114
Up