« First < 23456
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Elizabeth Warren: just got popped for LIEs
Prison Bitch 07:15 PM 02-05-2019
WaPo breaking news:

Yashar Ali 🐘
@yashar
·
38m
This is not good. Elizabeth Warren listed her race as “American Indian” on a State Bar of Texas registration card.

WAPO’s
@AnnieLinskey

@AmyEGardner
scoop

https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht....co/hf4U83WtI5
[Reply]
Bowser 08:32 PM 02-11-2019
"Doing to this country". I'm living pretty fucking well these days - paycheck is fatter, 401K is going up like someone shoved a rocket up its ass, I'm paying way less for gas at the pump, our military is being restored, and we have a POTUS that doesn't bend over and kiss the ass of literally every other so called "world power". I sincerely hope Trump keeps doing that to this country until 2024, and then some other like minded POTUS picks up after him after that for another 8 years.

I'd be willing to say you don't have it nearly even half as bad as you pretend you do, or the country isn't anywhere near the dire straits you wished it would be, suzzer.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:36 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I hate what Trump is doing to this country. I don't really give a shit about Trump the person. If he's out of power I don't care one way or the other what happens to him.
Know the feeling. Those 8 years of Obama literally wrecked my finances and saw a lot of people lose good jobs.

What trump is going now is just horrible. If he could only wreck more lives.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:46 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Can it, hypocrite welcher
^
hypocrite never says anything about chiefshrink welching
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:48 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Know the feeling. Those 8 years of Obama literally wrecked my finances and saw a lot of people lose good jobs.

The stock market doubling and cutting unemployment in half wrecked your finances and cost people jobs? What kind of moron are you?
[Reply]
patteeu 12:09 PM 02-12-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

Don Jr. loves a good Indian genocide joke.
I don’t see a genocide joke.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 12:21 PM 02-12-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I don’t see a genocide joke.
Me neither. Was gonna say the same thing after reading the tweets but I kept reading the thread hoping someone would point it out.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:24 PM 02-12-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
WaPo breaking news:

Yashar Ali 🐘
@yashar
·
38m
This is not good. Elizabeth Warren listed her race as “American Indian” on a State Bar of Texas registration card.

WAPO’s
@AnnieLinskey

@AmyEGardner
scoop

https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht....co/hf4U83WtI5
What would her motive be for intentionally lying about her ethnicity on a Texas state bar registration card? What would she get out of it, over and above what she would get if she just said "white"?
[Reply]
D2112 12:37 PM 02-12-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
^
hypocrite never says anything about chiefshrink welching
What did chiefshrink Welch about, rodeopants?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up