ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Huge ‘God Emperor Trump’ Statue Rises Over Italian Carnival
BucEyedPea 11:57 AM 02-10-2019
To honor Trump, not as an attack.
Trump found it hilarious.

Italians love a good party! :-) :-) :-)
Video and better pictures in link. Can't see embed features for video anywhere. If anyone else can figure it out, please do.

The huge statue stood over four stories high, and featured speakers blaring the metal song “Carolus Rex” by Sabaton.

A carnival in Viareggio, Italy featured a massive statue of President Donald J. Trump dressed in power armor from the Warhammer 40k games and books, referencing the popular “God Emperor Trump” meme....

Italy’s fascination with President Trump and the global populist uprising has been well noted. Italy’s resurgent right wing populist parties have made historic gains in recent elections, and are taking steps to end the endless migration to the Italian peninsula.

Just last month, Italian Deputy Prime Minister Matteo Salvini’s office said in a public statement that President Trump could view Italy as his closest ally in Europe.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/watch-...lian-carnival/

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:15 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Alright. Let's come back to this thread in 3776 and test your theory.
The United States as it has existed from 1789 to present will cease to be in all but name in 75 years. And really, you can kind of say from 1789 to the mid 2000s or maybe precisely Nov. 9 2016.

But by 2100 the US will either be a balkanized mess of city-states and loosely homogenous regions or will be subsumed into a global government analogous to the present EU.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 02:46 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
The United States as it has existed from 1789 to present will cease to be in all but name in 75 years. And really, you can kind of say from 1789 to the mid 2000s or maybe precisely Nov. 9 2016.

But by 2100 the US will either be a balkanized mess of city-states and loosely homogenous regions or will be subsumed into a global government analogous to the present EU.


It will not take another 75 years. 30-40 years is all we have left.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 02:48 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
You forgot Nero!

different eras sir!

OK....But they also gave us Marcus Aurelius......but that's about it....
[Reply]
Randallflagg 02:51 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
We don't have a chance of getting to 2,000. At least not without being able to feed the liberals to the lions.

Indeed. There is no way on god's green earth that we will make it to 2,000. None. Why? The advance of technology has sped up the timeline exponentially.

Hell, it used to take weeks (months) to get a simple message from point "A" to point "B". Today? an instant.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 03:03 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
OK....But they also gave us Marcus Aurelius......but that's about it....
Cicero is generally highly regarded.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 04:37 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
The United States as it has existed from 1789 to present will cease to be in all but name in 75 years. And really, you can kind of say from 1789 to the mid 2000s or maybe precisely Nov. 9 2016.

But by 2100 the US will either be a balkanized mess of city-states and loosely homogenous regions or will be subsumed into a global government analogous to the present EU.
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
It will not take another 75 years. 30-40 years is all we have left.
:-)
And these morons mock AOC. You exceed her stupidity by miles. She's young and naive. You're just plain old stupid.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:55 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
OK....But they also gave us Marcus Aurelius......but that's about it....
But...but...they gave our Framers the idea of being a republic instead of some flakey Athenian democracy.

And, still they knew how to party back then! :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:57 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
That's ****ing AWESOME!!!
Did you see the American flags being waved on the ground too?
[Reply]
Randallflagg 05:55 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
But...but...they gave our Framers the idea of being a republic instead of some flakey Athenian democracy.

And, still they knew how to party back then! :-)

Boy Howdy could those folks party.....puking and fornicating and puking and watching guys killing each other..puking and feeding Christians to the lions...


Wait.....are we sure we're not talking about the left today? :-)
[Reply]
CoMoChief 06:39 PM 02-11-2019
The free world is getting fed up w/ globalism/deep state/EU/banking elite, etc etc.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:06 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Boy Howdy could those folks party.....puking and fornicating and puking and watching guys killing each other..puking and feeding Christians to the lions...


Wait.....are we sure we're not talking about the left today? :-)
:-) True. At least they weren't vegans!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up