ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 24
« First < 142021222324
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Democrats pushing state by state for third trimester abortions
Taco John 08:28 PM 01-29-2019

Heartbreaking... This isn't in New York, this isn't in California, this happened just this week right here in Virginia. @VAHouseDems proposed legislation to provide abortions up to just seconds before that precious child takes their first breath. Watch for yourself. pic.twitter.com/AxgPVyI6kU

— VA House GOP (@vahousegop) January 29, 2019

[Reply]
Raiderhader 08:38 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Her pelvis isn't fully developed and a baby's head can very easily rip holes between her vagina and anus. There's many more but that one makes me squirm.
Is there any particular reason the birth would have to be natural? Why not a c-section to deliver the baby?
[Reply]
Raiderhader 08:40 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Not sure why you brought up the death penalty.

Life and death medical decisions are made by patients and doctors all the time. For example, with late term abortions.
I am not the least bit surprised that you completely missed the point.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 08:44 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Her pelvis isn't fully developed and a baby's head can very easily rip holes between her vagina and anus. There's many more but that one makes me squirm.

That's why an episiotomy is usually performed. Tears are not at all uncommon. My Wife was a Delivery Room Nurse for several years.

One would think that you would know that.....
[Reply]
Katipan 12:17 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
That's why an episiotomy is usually performed. Tears are not at all uncommon. My Wife was a Delivery Room Nurse for several years.

One would think that you would know that.....
Dear God.
Internal tearing.
Fistulas.

You'd think you would know that.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 24
« First < 142021222324
Up