Page 87 of 4831
« First < 37778384858687 88899091971371875871087 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:56 PM 08-21-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
Just 20 months ago Peyton beat the Patriots in the AFC Championship game with 400 yards passing. The Seahawks are the only team in the NFL who even have a shot at a Super Bowl this year if Denver stays healthy. They are literally the only team who can match up with us.

In January you'd lose to Seattle, New England, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Indianapolis, Dallas and Green Bay- no question.

You might lose to Kansas City, Cincinnati or San Diego depending on how their QB play.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:09 AM 08-22-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
In January you'd lose to Seattle, New England, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Indianapolis, Dallas and Green Bay- no question.

You might lose to Kansas City, Cincinnati or San Diego depending on how their QB play.
New England, Pitt, Baltimore, and Dallas don't have the corners to hang with us. Indy doesn't have the run D. KC and Cinci have the defense, but not the offense. Green Bay doesn't have the pass rush.

Seattle is it. Denver is the most complete team in the league, and Seattle has the pass rush, the secondary, and the offense. We can beat Seattle, we took them to OT at their place last year, but they are by far the toughest matchup for Denver in the league.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:10 AM 08-22-2015
New England, Pitt, Baltimore, and Dallas don't have the corners to hang with us. Indy doesn't have the run D. KC and Cinci have the defense, but not the offense. Green Bay doesn't have the pass rush.

Seattle is it. Denver is the most complete team in the league, and Seattle has the pass rush, the secondary, and the offense. We can beat Seattle, we took them to OT at their place last year, but they are by far the toughest matchup for Denver in the league.

Peyton won't make it through the year healthy. They lose to Indy or Baltimore in the playoffs easy, especially in cold weather.

Flacco is the opposite of Manning in January (good playoff quarterback).
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:14 AM 08-22-2015

Your argument is that every team in the league has a weakness except Denver.

You're a fucking idiot.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:56 AM 08-22-2015
If it wasn't for elusive QBs.....KC would have sacked the QB a lot this preseason. Manning is going to get ****ed up...

I read that the NFL made Watt sit out Saturdays game...they didn't want a ratings hit this early into the season. No Manning means no Papa Johns commercial revenue....
[Reply]
MagicHef 01:11 AM 08-22-2015
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
If it wasn't for elusive QBs.....KC would have sacked the QB a lot this preseason.
This may be the saddest sentence I've ever read.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:17 AM 08-22-2015
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
This may be the saddest sentence I've ever read.
I feel really bad for a lot of Chiefs fans this year. I'm not trolling. They've deluded themselves into thinking this team really has a shot.

They won't come close. The letdown is going to crush some people. :-)
[Reply]
Smed1065 01:36 AM 08-22-2015
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs:
I feel really bad for a lot of Chiefs fans this year. I'm not trolling. They've deluded themselves into thinking this team really has a shot.

Always a day late and shows.
You tried and failed so now you regurgitate what was popular before.
I mean we have no LJ on the team. Your WR opinion means shit since most forgot your savior while back @ WR.

See you know you are on verge and did some gifs tonight.

Gonna love this year!
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 02:26 AM 08-22-2015
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs:

I feel bad for you. Sad how a fan can become so miserable and lothesome.

Whatever the Chiefs do, I'll be fine. Nothing changes.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 06:49 PM 08-22-2015
@ProFootballTalk: Sluggish start for Peyton Manning in Broncos' new offense http://t.co/Q3UMqGs5Ly

:-)
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 06:51 PM 08-22-2015
Manning's arm looks absolutely awful. This is great.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 06:52 PM 08-22-2015
Originally Posted by Rudy lost the toss:
Manning's arm looks absolutely awful. This is great.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 06:54 PM 08-22-2015
Von's getting doubled every single play :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 07:01 PM 08-22-2015
Von's getting doubled every single play :-)
Bc nobody else is a real threat

We have pass rushers galore.

[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 07:03 PM 08-22-2015
you're right. This is the year he doesn't fall apart.
[Reply]
Page 87 of 4831
« First < 37778384858687 88899091971371875871087 > Last »
Up