ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 39
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Media Center>Robert Pattinson... is Batman.
Mephistopheles Janx 11:06 PM 05-16-2019
https://variety.com/2019/film/news/r...cs-1203125473/

Fucking hell... DC is garbage.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:36 PM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Val Kilmer the best Batman don't @ me
Kilmer definitely gave the same depth of character to it as Keaton, but without the off putting pencil neck... even as a kid I couldn’t really see Keaton as Batman, it ruined an otherwise great movie for me

So Kilmer was definitely an upgrade, but Bale is the undisputed champ
[Reply]
staylor26 10:30 PM 02-14-2020
You guys realize this is year 2 Batman, right?

Pattinson has turned into a fantastic actor over the last decade or so and Reeves is one of the best directors in the business. They’re going to kill this shit.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:50 PM 02-14-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Val Kilmer the best Batman don't @ me
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:57 AM 02-15-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You guys realize this is year 2 Batman, right?

Pattinson has turned into a fantastic actor over the last decade or so and Reeves is one of the best directors in the business. They’re going to kill this shit.
Yep...he is a great actor and Matt Reeves is great too. Excited for this detective/noir Batman
[Reply]
BWillie 12:01 PM 02-15-2020
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Yep...he is a great actor and Matt Reeves is great too. Excited for this detective/noir Batman
Jesse Eisenberg is a good actor too, but not when you make him Lex Luthor.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:14 PM 02-15-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I think he did fine in that role with what he was asked to do, it's just that role was written so piss poorly.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 05:40 PM 02-15-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
The writing was meh for his role. Not his fault. Also everyone scoffed at Ledger as joker and he crushed it. Maybe Pattinson can pull this off especially with this director.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:49 AM 02-22-2020

[Reply]
Jamie 01:29 PM 02-22-2020
I actually like the homemade aesthetic, it's just a shame about the ears and eyes.

The thing about the ears, they are drawn like that in the comics a lot (thin and far back) and they look good from a flat 3/4 angle. But only that angle. The comics have the luxury of cheating, they can draw them different so they work from any angle. The eyes are just misguided. It looked dumb in The Dark Knight and it looks dumb here. He's not Spider-Man. If they want to do the lensed eyes, they've got to do it CG like Deadpool.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 03:31 PM 02-22-2020
Pattinson's body type and fucked up head make him a better match for the Aeon Flux role.

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:28 PM 02-22-2020
Originally Posted by Jamie:
I actually like the homemade aesthetic, it's just a shame about the ears and eyes.

The thing about the ears, they are drawn like that in the comics a lot (thin and far back) and they look good from a flat 3/4 angle. But only that angle. The comics have the luxury of cheating, they can draw them different so they work from any angle. The eyes are just misguided. It looked dumb in The Dark Knight and it looks dumb here. He's not Spider-Man. If they want to do the lensed eyes, they've got to do it CG like Deadpool.
It's a stunt man suit so it always looks meh. It isn't the actual suit/cowl. Theyll have effects I'm sure
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:14 AM 02-23-2020
Yeah, I try not to look at set photos. They're just so far away from what hits the screen, its just not productive.
[Reply]
Sorry 09:08 PM 02-23-2020
I think they’re gonna h it it out of the park story wise. Did they ever say which villain was going to be in this?
[Reply]
Valiant 09:53 PM 02-23-2020
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
He normally is not. He is like the punisher normally. Especially if the movie has human villains.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:56 AM 02-24-2020
Originally Posted by Sorry:
I think they’re gonna h it it out of the park story wise. Did they ever say which villain was going to be in this?
The Penguin and Riddler
[Reply]
Page 14 of 39
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up