ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 42
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Media Center>Stranger Things (Netflix)...
unlurking 09:25 AM 06-10-2016
This looks great...

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:34 PM 11-03-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
Soooo, what is proper etiquette for discussing a show that is released all at once? At what point can we not spoiler?

I avoided coming in here until I was done just in case.
Only way I could complete watching last two episodes was to know what the outcome was and who didn't survive. Then I went back and watched those far more calmly.
[Reply]
notorious 07:26 PM 11-03-2017
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Only way I could complete watching last two episodes was to know what the outcome was and who didn't survive. Then I went back and watched those far more calmly.
I am paranoid about having shows spoiled. I don't even want to know who does voices for animated movies because it ruins the experience a little for me.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:17 PM 11-03-2017
I am paranoid about having shows spoiled. I don't even want to know who does voices for animated movies because it ruins the experience a little for me.
I am —just not on horror shows whether scifi horror or otherwise. I prefer to just not watch horror.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:43 AM 11-04-2017
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Yeah, at the risk of getting too nitpicky, I hated Bon Jovi's Runaway in ep 7 as well. A little too obvious and cutesy for me.
Worth it [the ep itself and the Bongiovi music cue] for the Big Giant Circles music cue

[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:14 AM 11-04-2017
From the finale, found a picture of a grown up Dustin

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BlackOp 02:02 PM 11-04-2017
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Watched Ep7 last night. Meh.
That was horrible...like the show shifted gears into a flow of staged, character actors and stupid dialogue.

Every episode seemed to have a different writer...they should never use whoever that was again.
[Reply]
unlurking 10:45 PM 11-04-2017
Just finished the season. Like most everyone else, I think season 2 was better than the first. Minus episode 7 of course. Although Mike was getting really freaking annoying. Ended up rooting for him to get eaten by demi-dogs by the end.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:55 PM 11-04-2017
Other than episode 7, which was not only pointless but also awful, I didn't like

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bearcat 09:19 AM 11-05-2017
Interesting, I thought Runaway was the perfect song, partly because it was so obvious of an 80s song to play with that scene.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:24 AM 11-05-2017
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Interesting, I thought Runaway was the perfect song, partly because it was so obvious of an 80s song to play with that scene.
65% of the 80's rock catalog is songs about running away. Just thought they could've dug deeper and gone with something you don't already hear a couple times a day driving through the midwest.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:27 AM 11-05-2017
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
During that episode I kept thinking they were trying to throw it back, to say, Police Academy 2 which was great, but it just didn't translate for me.

[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:43 AM 11-05-2017
Soooo, what is proper etiquette for discussing a show that is released all at once? At what point can we not spoiler?

I avoided coming in here until I was done just in case.
I thought it was stay out until you have seen the whole series? People binge watch Netflix.
In case I'm wrong
Spoiler!

[Reply]
cookster50 09:50 AM 11-05-2017
I think everyone is being a bit hard on episode 7. It is clearly a setup for a future season. It also answers the question if there are others out there with abilities. I'm sure we'll see more than just the two of them together again.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 10:24 AM 11-05-2017
Originally Posted by cookster50:
I think everyone is being a bit hard on episode 7. It is clearly a setup for a future season. It also answers the question if there are others out there with abilities. I'm sure we'll see more than just the two of them together again.

I thought they'd bring 8 back to warp Will's mind so he didn't know where he was.
[Reply]
lcarus 11:41 AM 11-05-2017
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I am —just not on horror shows whether scifi horror or otherwise. I prefer to just not watch horror.
I don't think you would like I Spit On Your Grave part 2.....:-)
[Reply]
Page 18 of 42
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up