ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>Fast & Furious 9
Tribal Warfare 10:51 PM 01-31-2020

[Reply]
Setsuna 01:55 PM 02-01-2020
Sigh.....when will this trash end? It's like a meme now.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 05:30 PM 02-01-2020
This looks fun.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 05:42 PM 02-01-2020
I really want one of these movies to end with a main character dying doing one of the ridiculous stunts, like a more extreme Chris Hemsworth in Cabin in the Woods. Like Vin Diesel drives off the cliff, the rope catches his car and swings him around and he's all happy and stoked that it's working, and then his car hits the side of a mountain and explodes. Roll credits.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:07 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
I really want one of these movies to end with a main character dying doing one of the ridiculous stunts, like a more extreme Chris Hemsworth in Cabin in the Woods. Like Vin Diesel drives off the cliff, the rope catches his car and swings him around and he's all happy and stoked that it's working, and then his car hits the side of a mountain and explodes. Roll credits.
Paul did in real life which is enough
[Reply]
jd1020 07:10 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
I really want one of these movies to end with a main character dying doing one of the ridiculous stunts, like a more extreme Chris Hemsworth in Cabin in the Woods. Like Vin Diesel drives off the cliff, the rope catches his car and swings him around and he's all happy and stoked that it's working, and then his car hits the side of a mountain and explodes. Roll credits.
The only main character that isn't coming back after dying is Paul Walker (Brian). Everyone else that has died has come back.

It will end when the actors get tired of it in which case they might just go with a new crew of all WWE actors or people stop paying to see it. The whole plot has been stupid for a long time and the acting keeps getting worse but the box office numbers keep going up.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:13 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Sigh.....when will this trash end? It's like a meme now.
It will end when they stop making money.

Canít stand all the phoney looking CGI.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 10:17 PM 02-01-2020
Admittedly, I think I’ve only seen the original....and I knew there were more... but 9?
Wow.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 02:08 AM 02-02-2020
We need Gal Gadots character to come back somehow
[Reply]
jd1020 10:40 AM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
We need Gal Gadots character to come back somehow
I'm sure if she wanted to keep doing the movies they would bring her back. Her death was just her fading off into the night and shooting a guy. In this trailer they brought back her boyfriend that "died" in Tokyo upside down in a car that blew up. If they can bring him back they can surely bring back her.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 04:18 PM 02-02-2020
it's entertainment
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:37 AM 02-05-2020

Vin Diesel wants to reward the #FastAndFurious family with a two-part #Fast10, bringing the saga to a close in style. https://t.co/yAPt7FXFaP

— Collider (@Collider) February 5, 2020

[Reply]
Bowser 09:52 PM 02-06-2020
Personally I'd rather have a two part Riddick movie where he goes to the Underverse to fight Vakko.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:01 PM 02-06-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Personally I'd rather have a two part Riddick movie where he goes to the Underverse to fight Vakko.
Apparently it's in developmental hell, but the title of the next movie was/is Riddick Journey to Furia
[Reply]
Sorce 02:43 PM 02-10-2020
As long as they name the next one Fast Ten Furious
[Reply]
Up