ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 66
« First < 414748495051 5253545561 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill injury updates.
Hammock Parties 12:52 PM 09-08-2019
Someone just told me Tyreek Hill could be out 6-8 weeks.

This is the same source that told me he would receive 0 games 20 minutes before the national media broke it.

Take it for what it's worth.

EDIT: IT WAS WORTH NOTHING

Here is an explanation from the #Chiefs on WR Tyreek Hill, who was taken to a local hospital. pic.twitter.com/gxcl2nqFu0

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 8, 2019

Per source, no surgery for Tyreek Hill but he will miss a couple of weeks.

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) September 8, 2019

Confirmed, per source, Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill had a posterior SC (sternoclavicular) dislocation which was successfully reduced in the hospital. No surgery required. He will stay overnight.

— Stephania Bell (@Stephania_ESPN) September 8, 2019

[Reply]
007 09:41 AM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I don't want him out there until he can take a hit again. I have no doubt his ability to run routes is nothing more than to keep in shape and in time. Keep him out the full six weeks.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:43 AM 09-29-2019
He almost good?!?
[Reply]
DRM08 09:50 AM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
I don't want him out there until he can take a hit again. I have no doubt his ability to run routes is nothing more than to keep in shape and in time. Keep him out the full six weeks.
I agree with your logic, but it appears Tyreek wants to be part of the primetime SNF Colts game next week.
[Reply]
007 09:52 AM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I agree with your logic, but it appears Tyreek wants to be part of the primetime SNF Colts game next week.
While I would love to see him playing, I really want him fully healed. He can come back for green Bay. If he reinjured it, he's out for another 6-8.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:56 AM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
While I would love to see him playing, I really want him fully healed. He can come back for green Bay. If he reinjured it, he's out for another 6-8.
Yeah but for all we know, the risk of re-injury is the same.

It’s such a rare injury that we don’t really know that part of it. Hell, the risk may be very low from the get go.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:59 AM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Yeah but for all we know, the risk of re-injury is the same.

It’s such a rare injury that we don’t really know that part of it. Hell, the risk may be very low from the get go.
It seemed like a freak accident in the first place. I know it’s not the same injury, but I broke my collar bone years ago and he seems to be doing a hell of a lot better after 3 weeks than how my recovery played out.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 10:20 AM 09-29-2019

Chiefs’ WR Tyreek Hill inactive this week, not expected to be active next week and is expected to undergo imaging tests on shoulder this week to determine how much longer he’ll be out, per sources. Could be about two weeks away but unbeaten Chiefs will not rush him.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 29, 2019

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:22 AM 09-29-2019
So maybe the Houston game...

Full disclosure, I do NOT want to rush him whatsoever. But I just don’t know the real timetable.

KC has really never rushed guys back under Reid, so I’m not overly concerned.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:29 AM 09-29-2019
So maybe the Houston game...

Full disclosure, I do NOT want to rush him whatsoever. But I just don’t know the real timetable.

KC has really never rushed guys back under Reid, so I’m not overly concerned.
The longer he's out, the more quality snaps Hardman is receiving. That is gonna turn out to be a big time blessing in matchups with Belichick.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:06 PM 09-29-2019
It's looking like Tyreek is more important than even I thought, and I'm a huge fan.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:08 PM 10-08-2019
Wake up, T'Cheetah...

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:11 PM 10-08-2019
Just saw a segment on Inside the NFL.. basically showed that none of our receivers from Sunday night can get open running actual routes.

Need Cheetah. Bad.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:11 PM 10-08-2019
We could really use a healthy Hill this Sunday. But if he's questionable at all, I'd rather let him have another week or two to heal up. If he re-injured that thing it might spell the end of the season for him. Don't want that at all.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:12 PM 10-08-2019
Just saw a segment on Inside the NFL.. basically showed that none of our receivers from Sunday night can get open running actual routes.

Need Cheetah. Bad.
I mean Hardman was wide open for a TD if Wylie knew how to block

DT gets the best of Wylie with the swim and club then just bends around to force Mahomes to throw early. #JacobsEyeInTheSky pic.twitter.com/QvpGDtmdGE

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) October 9, 2019

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:32 PM 10-08-2019

Need Cheetah. Bad.
It was ONE game for God sake smh. Go back and watch Robinson and Hardman's TD's and then tell me they can't run routes and get open.
[Reply]
Page 51 of 66
« First < 414748495051 5253545561 > Last »
Up