ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 331
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104154 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:35 AM 07-21-2015
Originally Posted by penbrook:
No one will ever be CM Punk. He was at the top of the buiness for several years and no one could reach him. He was the greatest thing to happen since the attitude era. Never said Cesaro would be like him let alone any wrestler
Just saying. I went with 7 son year old son and 6 year old nephew. They gave 0 shits about Ceasaro. Its all about appealing to everyone and selling shit, not just the smart fans.
[Reply]
Reaper16 10:00 AM 07-21-2015
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Just saying. I went with 7 son year old son and 6 year old nephew. They gave 0 shits about Ceasaro. Its all about appealing to everyone and selling shit, not just the smart fans.
Your son and your nephew are literal children. They legitimately don't know shit about anything, because how could they.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:03 AM 07-21-2015
Originally Posted by Reaper16:
Your son and your nephew are literal children. They legitimately don't know shit about anything, because how could they.
They know what/who they like and in turn I buy stuff related to what they like. Thats how that business works these days. Cesaro has a nice skill set but to them the luchadors are much more entertaining to watch from that aspect.
[Reply]
mcaj22 10:33 AM 07-21-2015
EC3 is the best current wrestler and its not even close. Hes in the worst promotion but the guys a star. Has the charisma and the look, WWE dropped the ball with him he could have carried them for years. His promo when he won the TNA belt taking shots at Bill Demott and Triple H calling himself the new game was great. Hes the best thing going since Punk.
[Reply]
Reaper16 10:39 AM 07-21-2015
They know what/who they like and in turn I buy stuff related to what they like. Thats how that business works these days. Cesaro has a nice skill set but to them the luchadors are much more entertaining to watch from that aspect.
A lot of that is just costuming (kids like bright colors) and prominent placement in stories. Cena benefits from both. Cesaro gets to have neither (though he's got Cena's endorsement backstage, so his star seems to be on the rise).
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:49 AM 07-21-2015
I am not sure if Cesaro has done the UFO in the WWE, probably not as the wrestlers tend to be bigger then on the indies, but I am sure kinds would like that.

Also, the giant swing.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:50 AM 07-21-2015
A lot of that is just costuming (kids like bright colors) and prominent placement in stories. Cena benefits from both. Cesaro gets to have neither (though he's got Cena's endorsement backstage, so his star seems to be on the rise).
:-) You dont have any kids Im guessing

He is going to have to be marketed in a different way if he ever is going to be star.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:53 AM 07-21-2015
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
I am not sure if Cesaro has done the UFO in the WWE, probably not as the wrestlers tend to be bigger then on the indies, but I am sure kinds would like that.

Also, the giant swing.
The swing is the best thing he has going for him.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:58 AM 07-21-2015
Cesaro is probably going to be the next Bryan. Vince doesn't want to push him but the crowd will have none of it. If he can get back to the king of swing he'll have his silly little gimmick that the kids can get behind combined with world class wrestling talent and strength. He SHOULD already be there after he won that battle royale, but better late then never. Having Cena behind him helps a lot too.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:08 AM 07-21-2015
Originally Posted by Big Smoke:
Kansas City needs a baseball stadium downtown though!/ KK
Glad you agree. Perhaps on the south side of 670 (where I proposed it shod go), might help.
[Reply]
Jerm 03:44 PM 07-21-2015
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
EC3 is the best current wrestler and its not even close. Hes in the worst promotion but the guys a star. Has the charisma and the look, WWE dropped the ball with him he could have carried them for years. His promo when he won the TNA belt taking shots at Bill Demott and Triple H calling himself the new game was great. Hes the best thing going since Punk.
You must not watch a lot of New Japan...
[Reply]
Swanman 03:51 PM 07-21-2015
Originally Posted by Jerm:
You must not watch a lot of New Japan...
Nakamura is waving hello.
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:19 PM 07-21-2015
Kids like who they're told to like. Much like adults.
[Reply]
Mav 04:47 PM 07-21-2015
Kevin Owens is a boss.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 04:52 PM 07-21-2015
Awesome show to be at last night. The brawl was awesome. I think its time to end Rollins title reign. Just a boring character. Ambrose probably 2nd loudest pop after Taker. I think he is a supserstar in the making.
I haven't even been watching but said Ambrose was the best of the new blood they had. Too predictable.
[Reply]
Page 54 of 331
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104154 > Last »
Up