ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 89 of 160
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399139 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
rico 01:07 AM 11-12-2014
Originally Posted by milkman:
Sacodumbshit is CP's very own Cliff Clavin.
:-), the Cheers "know it all?"

Has Saccajuweya ever been on Jeopardy?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:11 AM 11-12-2014
Originally Posted by rico:
:-), the Cheers "know it all?"

Has Saccajuweya ever been on Jeopardy?
Neither there, nor your kitchen.
[Reply]
rico 01:19 AM 11-12-2014
What is... Cliff Clavin?
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:34 AM 11-12-2014
What is... Cliff Clavin?
:-)
Not sure if serious.
If serious, that makes me sad.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 01:40 AM 11-12-2014
Hey, I just noticed the OP is updated!

Made you look
[Reply]
rico 01:47 AM 11-12-2014
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
:-)
Not sure if serious.
If serious, that makes me sad.
:-)....

You missed something, homeslice.
[Reply]
Rausch 02:07 AM 11-12-2014
:-)....

You missed something, homeslice.
The Rapists, Alex...
[Reply]
rico 02:25 AM 11-12-2014
Originally Posted by Rausch:
The Rapists, Alex...
I've always found it kind of ironic that rape victims/survivors often times visit "therapists" in their journey to healing from the trauma they experienced from the rapists.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:00 PM 11-12-2014
20. tk13

tk13 is the 2nd worst thing to ever happen to this forum. The first is Deberg.

I'm not sure why I signed off when PGM put him on the list in the first place. Think about whom I could be roasting right now instead of tk13.

Daru. I could be roasting Daru. That would be hella fun.

mylonsd? You bet. Don't think I've run out of middle-aged old and boring midwesterner jokes yet. There are plenty more of those. Trust me.

Taco John. Good fuck people, I could be roasting Taco John right now. Do you know how much material that guy has? Endless amounts. He's responsible for so many of CP's colloquialisms and literary memes; he's the Bill Shakespeare of Chiefs Planet! Christ, the man invented the "I'm leaving forever thread!" Imagine how hard it would be to fuck up a Taco John roast! It's impossible. tk13 could probably write a decent Taco John roast. That's how easy it would be.

I can't remember a damn funny thing tk13 has ever posted. Hell, I can barely remember anything he's posted at all. Once upon a time I mentioned that I like Gordon Lightfoot, and so he would occasionally post The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald in response to something I said. No, I don't know why. Maybe he thought it was funny, or maybe he was flirting with me. I don't care, really. That's the only thing I remember him posting.

Here's another Taco John word of the day for you all: burst. As in tk13 has none. He didn't lose it, though, and that's because he never had any to begin with. No legendary feuds. No awesome photoshops, material, manifestos, or a fucking MS Paint drawing. No football or sports takes he's forever known for. Nobody can name anything he likes or dislikes. He's not a true fan, and he's not a drafturbator. He's always just chilling out in the background posting the most gripping shit you ever fucking read like, "It's only Week 4. The Chiefs aren't out of the playoff hunt yet." He doesn't even post in the DC forum. He doesn't even have a personality. He's just barely halfway pleasant all the time. Never angry, happy, excited, scared, horny, insane, drunk, or stoned. His username is boring as fuck-- just two letters and a two-digit number. Yeah, I know what you're saying, "Look who's talking, guy with three letters." Do you know how many times people have tried to figure out what SNR stands for? Have you EVER wondered what the deal was with tk13's name? And if you did, how long did it take you to shrug your shoulders and forget that you cared?

The man hasn't ever had an avatar. Not once in 13 years. That's how fucking unremarkable his 35,000+ posts have been on CP.

I know I already used boring smaque on Cochise, but I would have saved my semen if I knew that tk13 was going to be on board.

I'll tell you what. Let's add some burst right now. You know that international society that will pay you a gajillion dollars if you prove one of these seven math proofs? We'll do that here. You guys go find some ACTUAL dirt that I could be roasting tk13 on right now besides the fact that there is none, and I'll write a roast about anybody on this forum. You pick. Your worst enemy, your best friend, or the weirdest fucker you can think of. It will be a special project that you commissioned by solving the unsolveable-- finding a legitimate long-lasting contribution that tk13 has made to ANY living breathing asshole in this cesspool of a forum.

Go.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:06 PM 11-12-2014
I've always found it kind of ironic that rape victims/survivors often times visit "therapists" in their journey to healing from the trauma they experienced from the rapists.
Humor, exciting and new!!

Tell me more about airplane food.
[Reply]
rico 12:20 AM 11-13-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Humor, exciting and new!!

Tell me more about airplane food.
:-) I didn't realize that I was writing an old and used joke with that one, but probably should have figured so.
[Reply]
KC native 12:21 AM 11-13-2014
SNR has been on fire.

It's either creativity or syphillis.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 12:22 AM 11-13-2014
:-) This was better than the last roast that had no good dirt. Anytime you get another name like this that has no dirt, just pick your own. There's a bunch of people here who don't have the nuts to put themselves out there like a lot of us do. You've been salivating over my roast, SNR. Admit it. Because I've been real on here for a decade. How impossible is it to roast someone who's been here a decade that hasn't spent one day being their true selves on here? I get it.
[Reply]
rico 12:28 AM 11-13-2014
Originally Posted by SNR:
20. tk13

tk13 is the 2nd worst thing to ever happen to this forum. The first is Deberg.

I'm not sure why I signed off when PGM put him on the list in the first place. Think about whom I could be roasting right now instead of tk13.

Daru. I could be roasting Daru. That would be hella fun.

mylonsd? You bet. Don't think I've run out of middle-aged old and boring midwesterner jokes yet. There are plenty more of those. Trust me.

Taco John. Good **** people, I could be roasting Taco John right now. Do you know how much material that guy has? Endless amounts. He's responsible for so many of CP's colloquialisms and literary memes; he's the Bill Shakespeare of Chiefs Planet! Christ, the man invented the "I'm leaving forever thread!" Imagine how hard it would be to **** up a Taco John roast! It's impossible. tk13 could probably write a decent Taco John roast. That's how easy it would be.

I can't remember a damn funny thing tk13 has ever posted. Hell, I can barely remember anything he's posted at all. Once upon a time I mentioned that I like Gordon Lightfoot, and so he would occasionally post The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald in response to something I said. No, I don't know why. Maybe he thought it was funny, or maybe he was flirting with me. I don't care, really. That's the only thing I remember him posting.

Here's another Taco John word of the day for you all: burst. As in tk13 has none. He didn't lose it, though, and that's because he never had any to begin with. No legendary feuds. No awesome photoshops, material, manifestos, or a ****ing MS Paint drawing. No football or sports takes he's forever known for. Nobody can name anything he likes or dislikes. He's not a true fan, and he's not a drafturbator. He's always just chilling out in the background posting the most gripping shit you ever ****ing read like, "It's only Week 4. The Chiefs aren't out of the playoff hunt yet." He doesn't even post in the DC forum. He doesn't even have a personality. He's just barely halfway pleasant all the time. Never angry, happy, excited, scared, horny, insane, drunk, or stoned. His username is boring as ****-- just two letters and a two-digit number. Yeah, I know what you're saying, "Look who's talking, guy with three letters." Do you know how many times people have tried to figure out what SNR stands for? Have you EVER wondered what the deal was with tk13's name? And if you did, how long did it take you to shrug your shoulders and forget that you cared?

The man hasn't ever had an avatar. Not once in 13 years. That's how ****ing unremarkable his 35,000+ posts have been on CP.

I know I already used boring smaque on Cochise, but I would have saved my semen if I knew that tk13 was going to be on board.

I'll tell you what. Let's add some burst right now. You know that international society that will pay you a gajillion dollars if you prove one of these seven math proofs? We'll do that here. You guys go find some ACTUAL dirt that I could be roasting tk13 on right now besides the fact that there is none, and I'll write a roast about anybody on this forum. You pick. Your worst enemy, your best friend, or the weirdest ****er you can think of. It will be a special project that you commissioned by solving the unsolveable-- finding a legitimate long-lasting contribution that tk13 has made to ANY living breathing asshole in this cesspool of a forum.

Go.
Yeah, I spent a few seconds thinking of some shit that would make tk13 roastable, but failed miserably.

For whatever reason, I always associated the name, "tk13" with a gun... I always just figured he was one of these gun enthusiast geeks, but I assume I am probably way off on that. I wouldn't know if I am right or wrong about that anyways, for I never read any gun enthusiast threads or anything about guns in general. So I have no fucking clue what tk13 stands for
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:32 AM 11-13-2014
tk13 clearly stands for "Totally Kill 13," revealing his homicidal tendencies towards Steve Bono.
[Reply]
Page 89 of 160
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399139 > Last »
Up