ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 38
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who’s your most despised Chiefplanet member ever?
Sofa King 02:14 PM 04-11-2021
No poll coming later after nominations. I think I already know the winner but we will see.

I'll start. Carcosa. Dude is a massive douche. I cringe every time I see his stupid "I am cumming!!111!" posts. Posts like this and the "fuck you dumbass! Kill yourself!" are really detrimental to this place.

Mahomo 4 life is pretty close though.

Originally Posted by carcosa:
Almost as hard as my BONER!!!!!
I'm jacking off because of this!!!!
jizjizjzizjizjzijzizjizjzizjiz

[Reply]
ModSocks 10:31 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
As someone who rarely goes into DC, she's mostly just obnoxious. In the Gripe thread, there are many "ermergerd, is that in the TOS?!". She apparently has a spreadsheet to keep track of when people say mean things on the internet. She reps me responses to things in the Gripe thread like I'm supposed to respond via rep. She had patteau ask us for her sig privs back, just to rep me her reasoning/rebuttal, instead of asking us directly in the thread.

It's weird.
I am the only person who pushed her buttons so hard that she made a permanent avatar in honor of me.

I own her avatar space, like a flag planted on her skull. That alone cements my place in C.P lore.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:34 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I am the only person who pushed her buttons so hard that she made a permanent avatar in honor of me.

I own her avatar space, like a flag planted on her skull. That alone cements my place in C.P lore.
I will admit I had to go look.

:-)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:34 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Only like an entire planetary system to the left. Denise also hated our country and was a terrorist sympathizer. I have idea how stupid you would have to be to get BEP mixed up with Denise.
Exactly. Anyone can see that BEP is out of her mind. Denise was sane, but a total bitch.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:35 AM 04-13-2021
The little sprees where she down votes a ton of your posts after you rustle her jimmies are pretty funny.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 10:58 AM 04-13-2021
Even though he isn't around anymore, Ubeja.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 11:05 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Frankie was a Chiefs fan. IIRC he lived in Des Moines and loon lives in Jefferson City. The only thing the two have in common is that neither are capable of admitting when they are wrong about something.
Both are loons. Both post hella stupid shit. Both endlessly call everyone else stupid that doesn't agree with their moronic ideologies. Most notably both spike the ball and do a victory dance every time they get sacked for a 30 yard loss in a debate. They may indeed be different people but the posting style is a carbon copy.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:17 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Prison Bitch

[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:20 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Sucks he reported you
[Reply]
Donger 11:22 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Not at all, Bitch. You're easily the most despicable waste of skin and oxygen here.
[Reply]
morphius 11:26 AM 04-13-2021
Having met Denise in person, a lot of her crap was just because she liked to argue with people. In person, not so much. Doesn't make it less annoying...
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:51 AM 04-13-2021
Not at all, Bitch. You're easily the most despicable waste of skin and oxygen here.
Is that why you reported him?
[Reply]
Donger 11:52 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Is that why you reported him?
I didn't report Bitch for anything.
[Reply]
R Clark 12:02 PM 04-13-2021
I bet he doesn’t get on as many nerves as you do
[Reply]
Donger 12:05 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by R Clark:
I bet he doesn’t get on as many nerves as you do
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:07 PM 04-13-2021
I didn't report Bitch for anything.
That is not what a mod has disclosed....
[Reply]
Page 14 of 38
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up