ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 38
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who’s your most despised Chiefplanet member ever?
Sofa King 02:14 PM 04-11-2021
No poll coming later after nominations. I think I already know the winner but we will see.

I'll start. Carcosa. Dude is a massive douche. I cringe every time I see his stupid "I am cumming!!111!" posts. Posts like this and the "fuck you dumbass! Kill yourself!" are really detrimental to this place.

Mahomo 4 life is pretty close though.

Originally Posted by carcosa:
Almost as hard as my BONER!!!!!
I'm jacking off because of this!!!!
jizjizjzizjizjzijzizjizjzizjiz

[Reply]
Chief Roundup 10:28 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by PHOG:
She's in DC daily. (BEP)
Is it actually her or are you trying to make a comparison?

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
eDave 10:29 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I know people hate on BEP a lot but she’s entertaining in a Giorgio Tsoukalos from Ancient Aliens kind of way. Nothing phases her beliefs and content and like Giorgio with aliens she can turn any topic into one about Soros.
BEP hates me, so...
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 10:32 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
I think Denise’s name here was something like KCGannonstalker. Although it is possible that BEP’s real name is also Denise. :-)
That was what the mods changed her name to. I cannot remember what it was before though.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 10:43 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
I think Denise’s name here was something like KCGannonstalker. Although it is possible that BEP’s real name is also Denise. :-)
BEP is not Denise, not even close, VERY different ideologies. Thomas should also be at the top of that list. Unlike Denise, I believe he is still here (oaklandhater) as is Frankie (loneiguana). All are a waste of oxygen. Some of the worst posters ever.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:43 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I know people hate on BEP a lot but she’s entertaining in a Giorgio Tsoukalos from Ancient Aliens kind of way. Nothing phases her beliefs and content and like Giorgio with aliens she can turn any topic into one about Soros.
And say what you will about her (and many people do), but she can definitely take a punch. Some of the shit that gets said to her on here would make a trucker blush and she just brushes it off. Not saying it's not earned, I don't dive deep enough into DC to have an opinion on that, I just think she's got some tough skin which is not necessarily common around here..
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:53 PM 04-12-2021
Going with the Gaz option. Only because he’s deprived us of his greatness. So cruel. :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:32 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Dude good to see you. How you feeling?

On my phone and can't delete this post.
I'm good you left my balls a lil tender tho
[Reply]
bdj23 11:56 PM 04-12-2021
OaklandHater in DC

Uchieffybugger in the Lounge
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:58 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Just in case you need more reason to vote for JakeF
JakeFuck
[Reply]
Monticore 04:24 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
And say what you will about her (and many people do), but she can definitely take a punch. Some of the shit that gets said to her on here would make a trucker blush and she just brushes it off. Not saying it's not earned, I don't dive deep enough into DC to have an opinion on that, I just think she's got some tough skin which is not necessarily common around here..
I think it has more to do with mental health issues than tough skin , I kinda feel sad for her , i definitely don’t despise her or anybody on this board , some are dicks some are dumb whether by choice or it just comes natural to them or not , it is just comes with the internet territory.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:37 AM 04-13-2021
Spoiler!

[Reply]
eDave 04:45 AM 04-13-2021
The spoiler wrap ties the whole post together. Impressive.
[Reply]
Cheater5 05:17 AM 04-13-2021
Unsurprisingly, the most despised member thread is currently at 11 pages, while the most favorite member is at six.

So we despise each other nearly twice as much as we like one another, yet here we are-- almost every day.
[Reply]
loochy 05:57 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
Unsurprisingly, the most despised member thread is currently at 11 pages, while the most favorite member is at six.

So we despise each other nearly twice as much as we like one another, yet here we are-- almost every day.
Nah. It's because most people on here are pretty OK so there's not a lot of conversation to be had about it. The true ass wipes stick out like a sore thumb. The exception to the rule always draws the most attention.
[Reply]
Why Not? 05:58 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Cheater5:

Lol. In the end, we’re basically one big Frank and Marie Barone marriage.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 38
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up