ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 14
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL requiring Covid Vaccination to a certain degree
Chief Pagan 09:55 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Just so we're all on the same page here, those that are advocating everyone should get the covid vaccine will also religiously get a flu shot every year. Right?
The number of Americans getting the flu shot this year was, I believe, an all time high and I hope that continues. Unlike covid, flu is really spread by kids.

I recall reading that even though it is primarily the elderly that die of the flu, more lives could be saved by giving kids the flu shot.

Although not getting the flu would seem to be reason enough to get a flu shot.
[Reply]
007 08:29 PM 04-14-2021
Jesus. This world has completely gone to shit. Reading all this back and forth is plain sad. There is too much hate and disrespect for others going on. The human race has no chance.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:37 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by 007:
Jesus. This world has completely gone to shit. Reading all this back and forth is plain sad. There is too much hate and disrespect for others going on. The human race has no chance.
GFY.

:-)
[Reply]
007 08:41 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
GFY.

Exactly. :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:38 PM 04-14-2021
Scared of Covid, just stay home!

Scared of a vaccine, just stay home!

I'm with 007, we're all fucked.
[Reply]
J Diddy 09:41 PM 04-14-2021

I'm with 007, we're all ****ed.

I got a vaccine and went to Vegas 3 weeks ago. I may have the clap but I ain't got Covid.

[Reply]
|Zach| 09:46 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
I got a vaccine and went to Vegas 3 weeks ago. I may have the clap but I ain't got Covid.

[Reply]
Bearcat 09:46 PM 04-14-2021

Heh... does it more or less look normal on the strip these days? I went a couple times when I first moved here, as it's not a bad drive, but it's not generally my thing.
[Reply]
J Diddy 09:53 PM 04-14-2021
Heh... does it more or less look normal on the strip these days? I went a couple times when I first moved here, as it's not a bad drive, but it's not generally my thing.

Mostly stayed to Fremont, went to the strip to ride the observation merry go round thing and it was packed at early in the morning.

Fremont was lighter but still had a lot of people. Missed the live music performances and the street "entertainers" were horrendous.

The best part of the trip (besides the wife winning 7k) was going to a tattoo shop at 11 am. Got there just in time to hear the only artist on duty having a lively debate with was either the owner or manager abut how he was not willing to have any days but Sundays and Mondays off. Poor young ladies in front of us had an appointment booked as he told his boss to take this job and shove it. He was polite as can be after he got off the phone and informed the ladies that someone will be along soon to take care of them (as he's packing up his shit). We decided not to get tattoos by an angry man that was called in and headed to the Gold and Silver Pawn to look around.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:11 PM 04-14-2021
Mostly stayed to Fremont, went to the strip to ride the observation merry go round thing and it was packed at early in the morning.

Fremont was lighter but still had a lot of people. Missed the live music performances and the street "entertainers" were horrendous.

The best part of the trip (besides the wife winning 7k) was going to a tattoo shop at 11 am. Got there just in time to hear the only artist on duty having a lively debate with was either the owner or manager abut how he was not willing to have any days but Sundays and Mondays off. Poor young ladies in front of us had an appointment booked as he told his boss to take this job and shove it. He was polite as can be after he got off the phone and informed the ladies that someone will be along soon to take care of them (as he's packing up his shit). We decided not to get tattoos by an angry man that was called in and headed to the Gold and Silver Pawn to look around.
Damn, nice haul.

Fremont is so fucking weird, but highly entertaining just for the people watching. And it's the last time I ate White Castle.

I don't find much fun in gambling, so on the strip I just look for music and a decent drink (and there's actually a couple of good spots for craft beer, which is always more trustworthy than a bartender on the strip)... so, I've just figured it's not worth it for the time being.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 09:42 PM 04-14-2021

I'm with 007, we're all ****ed.
Only one of those apply Many are not scared of Covid and just don't want the vaccine. Masks, vaccines and staying home should cover the rest but every twat has control issues so here we go.
[Reply]
|Zach| 09:45 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Only one of those apply Many are not scared of Covid and just don't want the vaccine. Masks, vaccines and staying home should cover the rest but every twat has control issues so here we go.
The guy who was stupid enough believe Andrew Wakefield has things to say everyone.
[Reply]
J Diddy 09:47 PM 04-14-2021

If you have it, despite me being vaccinated, does that not raise my chances of getting it, or possibly carrying it to someone who didn't get vaccinated.

It's not a control issue, dickweed, it's a risk minimization issue.

It don't make 2 fucks to me if you're playing golf in a lightening storm unless by you doing so raises the risk to me and mine.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:51 PM 04-14-2021
Is it because it is not FDA approved? If it is I would urge people to look at what they have approved and then double check that opinion again. Or even things that are not regulated by the FDA that you put in your body. Do you drink bottled water?

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Fish 08:56 AM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Is it because it is not FDA approved? If it is I would urge people to look at what they have approved and then double check that opinion again. Or even things that are not regulated by the FDA that you put in your body. Do you drink bottled water?

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Interesting note about the FDA approval so many anti-vaxxers are complaining about...

The only thing still preventing these vaccine manufacturers from getting full FDA approval is the amount of time required after the vaccine has been officially administered to the public. FDA requires 6 months of vaccine application data before full approval. Moderna and Pfizer have already said they now have over 6 months of data, so their approval is imminent.

What that means though, is that once they have full FDA approval, private companies, and public entities like universities and schools, can then legally require vaccination. The anti-vaxxers' heads are going to explode once that defense gets reversed.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 14
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up