ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 193 of 319
« First < 93143183189190191192193 194195196197203243293 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach's '21 Offseason Plan to Keep Us Thriving: Let's speculate
Dante84 10:03 AM 02-08-2021
In order to prevent us wasting precious years of Patrick Mahomes' career, Veach needs to work some magic this offseason. What's your advice for him?
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:28 AM 03-13-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Maybe make a move into the mid third if he’s still on the board. We cut 2 veteran linemen and I bet they’re replaced with 2 veteran linemen. I’ve been saying Silverback and Linsley fir awhile now and if it happens, it will be very very exciting.

Pat would have lots of time to read defenses. We would be able to run up the middle for the first time in forever and very few DLs could stack to to even compete and most would get dominated by that OL.
They have to do something in free agency.

There's no way they're relying on a couple of rookies (and Niang too) to protect Mahomes. That's just not going to happen.

As for Dickerson, his talent level is so high, somebody is going to take him in the late 1st or early 2nd. There's no way I'd take him that high but somebody will. I just hope it isn't the Chiefs. The last thing we need is another brokedick.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:44 AM 03-13-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
That’s exactly what I’d do but I bet a “bargain guard” would be better than Allegreti.

Might even **** around and land Von Miller, too...depending on the structures of the deals.

It’s OBVIOUS he would LOVE to come to KC.
You tryna make me cum?
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 02:04 AM 03-13-2021
Bert Veach is going to land Trint "Silverside" Williams and Von "Vondoom" Miller. Splashy moves that ultimately prove to be worth it. Big Balls Bert
[Reply]
Chieftain 04:23 AM 03-13-2021
Give me Trent Williams, Kenny Golladay, draft Oweh in the first, pick up another tackle in the second, sign the free agent center from GB and I'm a happy man.
[Reply]
Chieftain 04:26 AM 03-13-2021
Veach is the Mahomes of GMs. Like a CP member turned GM but more shrewed and with just as large testicles. We wanted Bell last year, he got Bell. We wanted Baker, he got Baker. I think Veach might have a secret account here and kinda scoops around to see what the fans think.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:43 AM 03-13-2021
I had completely forgotten about him until hearing Verderame talk about him, but Larry Warford is a FA. He opted out of 2020 but was excellent in the 3 years before that and would be a great option at G.

There’s going to be so much value available. I can’t see the Chiefs failing to add at least 2 really good OL starters in FA.

Dream scenario is Williams + Warford or Linsley + Quinn Meinerz in th draft, for me.
[Reply]
In58men 08:00 AM 03-13-2021
BERT VERCH!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Hoover 08:42 AM 03-13-2021
I think there are going to be some good guard you can get on the cheap.

Sorry, but Allegretti needs to earn his starting spot, and LDT too. Just because those guys are under contract doesn't me they wale into camp with starting roles.
[Reply]
O.city 08:46 AM 03-13-2021
There will be a glut of guards on the market.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:48 AM 03-13-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I think there are going to be some good guard you can get on the cheap.

Sorry, but Allegretti needs to earn his starting spot, and LDT too. Just because those guys are under contract doesn't me they wale into camp with starting roles.
I'll bet we see 2 FA pick-ups and two draftees from rounds 1-5.

My bet is a 2nd and a 4th just betting on how mock drafts seem to fall.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:50 AM 03-13-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I had completely forgotten about him until hearing Verderame talk about him, but Larry Warford is a FA. He opted out of 2020 but was excellent in the 3 years before that and would be a great option at G.

There’s going to be so much value available. I can’t see the Chiefs failing to add at least 2 really good OL starters in FA.

Dream scenario is Williams + Warford or Linsley + Quinn Meinerz in th draft, for me.
I know Meinerz can play center, but I sure do like to watch him out and pulling through holes, knocking guys to the ground and sometimes hitting them again when they try to get up.

Seems like Reid pulls guards more than centers, but maybe that's been out of necessity.

Anyway, Meinerz is the single player I most want in this draft. Other positions are of more import, I just want this kid in Chiefs Red.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:06 AM 03-13-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I know Meinerz can play center, but I sure do like to watch him out and pulling through holes, knocking guys to the ground and sometimes hitting them again when they try to get up.

Seems like Reid pulls guards more than centers, but maybe that's been out of necessity.

Anyway, Meinerz is the single player I most want in this draft. Other positions are of more import, I just want this kid in Chiefs Red.

I think there are a lot of fans in love with him. I wonder how his front office stock is trending.

To me, he gives you everything you hope to get from Dickerson with no injury red flags.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:22 AM 03-13-2021
Legal tampering period begins on Monday.

And so far from what I’ve read about Williams is that he wants to see what his offers are in FA instead of just signing a deal with the 49ers right away.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:29 AM 03-13-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Legal tampering period begins on Monday.

And so far from what I’ve read about Williams is that he wants to see what his offers are in FA instead of just signing a deal with the 49ers right away.
If I'm Bert Vatch I call him Monday morning and tell him I'll beat any other offer in writing.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:31 AM 03-13-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
If I'm Bert Vatch I call him Monday morning and tell him I'll beat any other offer in writing.
Yep, and then my second call is to Linsley right after that. Put the league on fucking notice.
[Reply]
Page 193 of 319
« First < 93143183189190191192193 194195196197203243293 > Last »
Up