ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 34
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Hall of Classics>So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...
Saul Good 12:31 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Li'l Smokey:
This is turning into a donger thread.

BOR-ING
FYP
DaFace 12:32 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by kstater:
Maybe we can get CC to come in and expand on this.
Bon voyage, thread. You had such a short life.
SAUTO 12:35 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Bon voyage, thread. You had such a short life.
Yeah he should delete some of that post
Saul Good 12:33 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by kstater:
Maybe we can get CC to come in and expand on this.
Dude...stop sharing his secrets. You can't talk about Coffey on here no matter how drunk and stupid he gets.
Swanman 12:31 PM 10-25-2015
I knew when I put in the 100 that it would likely be gone but it would be a shot at winning some cash and make Sundays a bit more interesting. But if you would tell me back then that it would lead to Hootie being permabaned, then TAKE MY FUCKING MONEY.
TimeForWasp 12:35 PM 10-25-2015
This thread needs to go away.
Quesadilla Joe 01:23 PM 10-25-2015

BWillie 01:43 PM 10-25-2015
Dont think Hoots should be permabanned. Everyone should know by now that Hootie has a temper when you disagree with him, and he likes to get his way. With that said, from what Ive read on the FanDuel forum he did not seem real open with working with others. Doesn't matter if you are or think you are the best fantasy player, its a group, and you have to work with that group even if you know they are wrong. If he did indeed play his own entries in the same FD $25 million tourney he kind of deserves to get his access to the fan duel acct removed.
KC native 01:45 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Dont think Hoots should be permabanned. Everyone should know by now that Hootie has a temper when you disagree with him, and he likes to get his way. With that said, from what Ive read on the FanDuel forum he did not seem real open with working with others. Doesn't matter if you are or think you are the best fantasy player, its a group, and you have to work with that group even if you know they are wrong. If he did indeed play his own entries in the same FD $25 million tourney he kind of deserves to get his access to the fan duel acct removed.
He shit all over Flop nuts who had been the mod that vouched for him. He got what he deserved.
Swanman 01:48 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by KC native:
He shit all over Flop nuts who had been the mod that vouched for him. He got what he deserved.
He is a shithead. Good riddance.
KCUnited 01:50 PM 10-25-2015
Just lost 1/3 of the sites baseball minds.
Eleazar 01:52 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Every single time someone lets Hootie back here, he does the same thing, and everyone spends the entire time watching him crap all over everything, until he gets banned again. But them some idiots campaign for him to come back, and then he craps all over everything again, until he gets banned again.
Psyko Tek 04:57 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Cochise:
Every single time someone lets Hootie back here, he does the same thing, and everyone spends the entire time watching him crap all over everything, until he gets banned again. But them some idiots campaign for him to come back, and then he craps all over everything again, until he gets banned again.
we should get a pool on this
let him back for baseball, and start a pool once football starts on how many games it takes him to get banned
Eleazar 05:07 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Psyko Tek:
we should get a pool on this
let him back for baseball, and start a pool once football starts on how many games it takes him to get banned
The pool should be on how long it takes him to scam someone into letting him back on here.
DaNewGuy 01:43 PM 10-25-2015
I love this place :-)
Page 20 of 34
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up