Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:48 PM 12-08-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Well, we shall see.
We would appreciate it though
[Reply]
O.city 12:50 PM 12-08-2016
I thi k denver beats the shit out of new england. New england is overrated this year
[Reply]
OctoberFart 01:11 PM 12-08-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Just out of curiosity. Why would that game not matter? If the Fade win tonight, then they will be fighting for HFA until the end with NE. If they lose, they will be fighting every game for the division if the Chiefs slip and for a wildcard if they don't. Not a lot of scenarios where week 17 will be important for all 3 of us.
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Pssst - he's not very smart
Yet I need to explain this to you fools. If HFA and 2 seed are locked up the game will not matter. There is a lot of football between now and then. Denver will be lucky to win 2 games from now on out.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 01:44 PM 12-08-2016
Originally Posted by OctoberFart:
Yet I need to explain this to you fools. If HFA and 2 seed are locked up the game will not matter. There is a lot of football between now and then. Denver will be lucky to win 2 games from now on out.
Maybe. If HFA and the 2 seed are locked up by KC and NE, then the Fade will possibly be fighting for a WC spot. If The Fade and NE are tied for the best record, then they are playing for HFA. I think that the odds that the Fade are playing a meaningful game week 17 is more likely than not. So it looks like you are the fool....as usual.
[Reply]
TEX 01:51 PM 12-08-2016
Originally Posted by O.city:
I thi k denver beats the shit out of new england. New england is overrated this year
And Denver isn't? Denver is nothing like they were last year. I bet NE beats them even without Gronk.
[Reply]
TEX 01:53 PM 12-08-2016
Maybe. If HFA and the 2 seed are locked up by KC and NE, then the Fade will possibly be fighting for a WC spot. If The Fade and NE are tied for the best record, then they are playing for HFA. I think that the odds that the Fade are playing a meaningful game week 17 is more likely than not. So it looks like you are the fool....as usual.
:-) :-)
You just laid down a shit ton of logic. But he's too STUUUUUUUUPID to understand. He's not that far up from Knowmo...
[Reply]
OctoberFart 01:57 PM 12-08-2016
You got a lot of what ifs. If you noticed I said there is a lot of football left. The division is Oakland's this year. The Fatman and Smith will lose a few more.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:27 PM 12-08-2016
Originally Posted by OctoberFart:
You got a lot of what ifs. If you noticed I said there is a lot of football left. The division is Oakland's this year. The Fatman and Smith will lose a few more.
Here's to not seeing you here tomorrow, maybe for the rest of the season :-)
[Reply]
Steve Sewell 03:15 PM 12-08-2016
This is what happens when you have pot legal in Colorado. Denver fans become delusional. It doesn't hurt when they are gifted calls and wins all the time too of course.
You're just hoping and praying that your fraudulent team (23rd ranked offense, 29th ranked defense) doesn't have to face the Broncos in Camarohead in the playoffs.

We all know how that turned out last time...
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:18 PM 12-08-2016
Originally Posted by Steve Sewell:
You're just hoping and praying that your fraudulent team (23rd ranked offense, 29th ranked defense) doesn't have to face the Broncos in Camarohead in the playoffs.

We all know how that turned out last time...
You won't get there after Xmas
[Reply]
Steve Sewell 03:26 PM 12-08-2016
You won't get there after Xmas
We Broncos fans are pretty realistic about our team, something that you mullets are not. It will be absolutely hilarious if the Broncos ruin your season and/or playoff positioning, and even better if they beat you again in Camarohead in the playoffs.

You saw a few weeks ago how badly the Broncos dominated the Chiefs, and they have a new punt returner now so there won't be any gifts next time. You also seem to forget that defense travels well in December and the playoffs...
[Reply]
KC Dan 03:28 PM 12-08-2016
You saw a few weeks ago how badly the Broncos dominated the Chiefs, and they have a new punt returner now so there won't be any gifts next time.
I'm sorry but what was the final score of that game and who won?
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:28 PM 12-08-2016
We Broncos fans are pretty realistic about our team, something that you mullets are not. It will be absolutely hilarious if the Broncos ruin your season and/or playoff positioning, and even better if they beat you again in Camarohead in the playoffs.

You saw a few weeks ago how badly the Broncos dominated the Chiefs, and they have a new punt returner now so there won't be any gifts next time. You also seem to forget that defense travels well in December and the playoffs...
OMG I forgot about the new punter! WE'RE FUCKING DOOMED BOYS! :-)
[Reply]
Steve Sewell 03:35 PM 12-08-2016
Originally Posted by KC Dan:
I'm sorry but what was the final score of that game and who won?
30-27 Chiefs

Keep thinking you have a good team though...
[Reply]
Steve Sewell 03:38 PM 12-08-2016
OMG I forgot about the new punter! WE'RE ****ING DOOMED BOYS! :-)
You're not that strong of a reader...
[Reply]
Page 655 of 4901
« First < 155555605645651652653654655 65665765865966570575511551655 > Last »
Up