ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2615 of 4901
« First < 1615211525152565260526112612261326142615 261626172618261926252665271531153615 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:21 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Why does Knowmo have this weird obsession with talking about Ballard? Does he think we'd be jealous that the Colts have him?
Yes. He’s sold himself on Dorsey and Ballard being the reason our team is currently amazing and without the both of them we’re due to fall off anytime now.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:24 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Yes. He’s sold himself on Dorsey and Ballard being the reason our team is currently amazing and without the both of them we’re due to fall off anytime now.
Considering how both have fared since leaving that's a really dumb assertion but par for the course for him, I suppose.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:25 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
I never wanted Fields. I preferred Mac Jones over Fields, and Trey Lance over both.

And I'm not necessarily excited about Teddy. I'm excited about the pieces we have around Teddy and how pairing those pieces with a QB who has a high comp% could work out well this year.
Ah yes, Alex Smith yourself into high completion percentages. We can’t trust any evaluation anymore because you’ve pumped up absolute dog shit players. KeLcE kIlLeR, Assweiler, Keesum, $wag Kelly (ooof), Lockweiler, Rypien, and the list goes on. Maybe one day you’ll get something right, just like MAYBE once Mahomes has retired you’ll get a win against a highly superior team like Kc. But currently we’re well over 2000 days and 11 straight wins against your bottom feeder franchise.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:28 PM 09-07-2021
KC has a better defense than Denver, knowmo you dumb fuck
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:31 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
I never wanted Fields. I preferred Mac Jones over Fields, and Trey Lance over both.

And I'm not necessarily excited about Teddy. I'm excited about the pieces we have around Teddy and how pairing those pieces with a QB who has a high comp% could work out well this year.
Alex Smith approves of this post. Also Teddy couldn't hold Alex's jock.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:34 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Alex Smith approves of this post. Also Teddy couldn't hold Alex's jock.
Teddy just NeEdS mOrE wEaPoNs AnD a BeTtEr LiNe....
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:42 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
KC has a better defense than Denver, knowmo you dumb fuck
And coaches, GM, owner, TE, wr1, Lt, Qb, stadium and city
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:40 PM 09-07-2021
But how well does Teddy command the huddle, Knowmo? That's a really important skill.

Also, how many INTs did he throw in training camp?
[Reply]
JakeF 07:58 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Bradley Chubb got arrested for traffic warrants.
https://www.nfl.com/news/broncos-pas...affic-offenses

Broncos pass rusher Bradley Chubb detained on warrant over traffic offenses
Published: Sep 07, 2021 at 07:31 PM
logo_author_2020_logo_AP_png
Associated Press

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Broncos Pro Bowl linebacker Bradley Chubb was detained Tuesday on a warrant for failing to appear in court last month to face traffic-related charges.

Douglas County Sheriff's Sgt. Jeff Miller said Chubb was pulled over for speeding Tuesday morning and it was discovered he had an outstanding arrest warrant for failing to appear in court on traffic offenses. He was taken to the Douglas County Detention Center.

Court records show Centennial Police cited Chubb for having expired license plates and for misdemeanor driving under restraint on May 6. A warrant was issued for his arrest Aug. 6 when Chubb failed to appear in court on those charges.

"We are aware of the matter, which was related to an unresolved traffic citation that has now been addressed," the Broncos said in a statement.

Court records also show Chubb was cited for speeding in 2019 by the Arapahoe County Sheriff's Department and in 2020 by the Douglas County Sheriff's Department, according to KUSA-TV in Denver, which first reported Chubb's arrest Tuesday.

Chubb is coming off a Pro Bowl appearance in 2020 but he underwent arthroscopic ankle surgery this offseason and recently sprained his other ankle, forcing him to miss practice all last week.

He returned to the practice field Monday but appeared to mostly work on the side. Coach Vic Fangio said he expects Chubb to play Sunday when the Broncos open the season against the New York Giants at the Meadowlands.

That would mark the first game Chubb and pass rush partner Von Miller have played together since Sept. 29, 2019. Chubb tore a knee ligament that day and missed the remainder of the season and Miller missed all 2020 with a dislodged ankle tendon.

Chubb was the Broncos' first-round pick in 2018, when he was taken fifth overall, and he set a team rookie record with a dozen sacks. He recorded 7 1/2 sacks last season in his return from the torn ACL and earned his first Pro Bowl berth.

Copyright The Associated Press 2021
[Reply]
Camaro 08:04 PM 09-07-2021
Chubb is a bust
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:05 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
But how well does Teddy command the huddle, Knowmo? That's a really important skill.

Also, how many INTs did he throw in training camp?
In fairness, it's a challenge to get the broncos to huddle up.

"Okay guys, huddle up!

Garrett, over here.

Stop holding that guy, Garrett. You only do that during the play.

Wrong huddle, Garrett. Look at your shirt. Look for the other guys wearing your shirt.

No, Garrett. That's the sideline. Come to the huddle.

Yeah, I know they're wearing your shirt, but they're not playing right now. Come to the group of people in a circle."
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:12 PM 09-07-2021
Anyone know what happened to OrangeMane?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:25 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
In fairness, it's a challenge to get the broncos to huddle up.

"Okay guys, huddle up!

Garrett, over here.

Stop holding that guy, Garrett. You only do that during the play.

Wrong huddle, Garrett. Look at your shirt. Look for the other guys wearing your shirt.

No, Garrett. That's the sideline. Come to the huddle.

Yeah, I know they're wearing your shirt, but they're not playing right now. Come to the group of people in a circle."
Look...Mungo hold Teddy... Mungo Loves Teddy.... awww Teddy (violently shakes Teddy... Teddy goes to IR for 5 weeks.... Lockweiler time, baby!!!!
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:32 PM 09-07-2021
I always wondered what happened to Chunk from the Goonies. Good to see that after his acting career fizzled out, that he was able to get a job playing left tackle for the Donks
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:16 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by Camaro:
Chubb is a bust
False

[Reply]
Page 2615 of 4901
« First < 1615211525152565260526112612261326142615 261626172618261926252665271531153615 > Last »
Up