ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2480 of 4902
« First < 1480198023802430247024762477247824792480 248124822483248424902530258029803480 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:27 PM 05-10-2020
These poor, poor bastards.

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/ora...-on-the-chiefs
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 03:32 PM 05-10-2020
KNOWMO!
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:53 PM 05-10-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I thought Flacco was going take the Donks to 9-7? I thought Keesum was going to take the Donks to 9-7?

Sutton, over the final 6, had games of 27, 34, 41, and 52...with an average of 51. He scored 2 TDs total over that span... so one every three games. He had only two 100 yard games all year and zero with Lock.

Sorry if I dont believe Jeudy is going to catapult that WR core to "best in the NFL"....may get them to league average.

Your fanbase is so desperate for anything positive...they are trying to make Sutton into something he's not. He averaged under 9 YPC....and had 6 TDs. Hardman...as a rookie had 6 TDs and a 20 YPC average....and that is on 1/3 of the receptions.

I understand your fans being excited that Horseface actually drafted a WR... one who might actually see a second contract, his first since Demaryius Thomas in 2010....but at least be realistic.
Most of what you’re referencing... I haven’t said, mauve others, so I’ll let them reply.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:07 PM 05-10-2020
Can’t blame them for being excited. They just had a season of Matt Cassel and Tyler Palko for 12 weeks. Lock looks like he could be pretty decent which is a massive upgrade from total shit.

It still won’t matter bc Mahomes, but it will actually make those games fun instead of blowouts by the end of the first half.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:29 PM 05-10-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Can’t blame them for being excited. They just had a season of Matt Cassel and Tyler Palko for 12 weeks. Lock looks like he could be pretty decent which is a massive upgrade from total shit.

It still won’t matter bc Mahomes, but it will actually make those games fun instead of blowouts by the end of the first half.
Remeber after the Donks 2018 draft...how much hype there was? Straight A for every round...

They got two decent players and little overall improvement...I'll believe the 2020 draft hype when it transfers to the field.

NFL.com

Denver Broncos
Draft picks: N.C. State edge rusher Bradley Chubb (No. 5 overall), SMU WR Courtland Sutton (No. 40 overall), Oregon RB Royce Freeman (No. 71 overall), Boston College DB Isaac Yiadom (No. 99 overall), Iowa LB Josey Jewell (No. 106 overall), Penn State WR DaeSean Hamilton (No. 113 overall), Wisconsin TE Troy Fumagalli (No. 156 overall), Arizona State OG Sam Jones (No. 183 overall), Washington LB Keishawn Bierria (No. 217 overall), Arkansas RB David Williams (No. 226 overall).
Day 1 grade: A
Day 2 grade: A
Day 3 grade: A
Overall grade: A
The skinny: Chubb was the best value on the board for this team. Putting him and Von Miller on the same defense makes them dangerous again, like when DeMarcus Ware and Miller were doing their thing. Case Keenum's two-year deal took QB out of the equation here, and Paxton Lynch still has an opportunity to grow into a starter. Sutton's going to be a playmaker at the next level because of his quick feet and size. The Broncos also needed a running back after letting C.J. Anderson go, and found one in Freeman, who looked more explosive later in the 2017 season. He might be getting back to his former self after struggling through injury; if he returns to form, the team got a steal. Trading Aqib Talib meant the Broncos were in need of a corner with length. Yiadom is a good fit. Jewell was a fine fourth-round pick at inside linebacker for the Broncos. He's solid and able to cover space due to his instincts. Adding Hamilton a day after picking Sutton should make Keenum very happy. Fumagalli and Jones should have been picked a round or two earlier; both fill huge needs for the Broncos.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:47 PM 05-10-2020
Remeber after the Donks 2018 draft...how much hype there was? Straight A for every round...

They got two decent players and little overall improvement...I'll believe the 2020 draft hype when it transfers to the field.

NFL.com

Denver Broncos
Draft picks: N.C. State edge rusher Bradley Chubb (No. 5 overall), SMU WR Courtland Sutton (No. 40 overall), Oregon RB Royce Freeman (No. 71 overall), Boston College DB Isaac Yiadom (No. 99 overall), Iowa LB Josey Jewell (No. 106 overall), Penn State WR DaeSean Hamilton (No. 113 overall), Wisconsin TE Troy Fumagalli (No. 156 overall), Arizona State OG Sam Jones (No. 183 overall), Washington LB Keishawn Bierria (No. 217 overall), Arkansas RB David Williams (No. 226 overall).
Day 1 grade: A
Day 2 grade: A
Day 3 grade: A
Overall grade: A
The skinny: Chubb was the best value on the board for this team. Putting him and Von Miller on the same defense makes them dangerous again, like when DeMarcus Ware and Miller were doing their thing. Case Keenum's two-year deal took QB out of the equation here, and Paxton Lynch still has an opportunity to grow into a starter. Sutton's going to be a playmaker at the next level because of his quick feet and size. The Broncos also needed a running back after letting C.J. Anderson go, and found one in Freeman, who looked more explosive later in the 2017 season. He might be getting back to his former self after struggling through injury; if he returns to form, the team got a steal. Trading Aqib Talib meant the Broncos were in need of a corner with length. Yiadom is a good fit. Jewell was a fine fourth-round pick at inside linebacker for the Broncos. He's solid and able to cover space due to his instincts. Adding Hamilton a day after picking Sutton should make Keenum very happy. Fumagalli and Jones should have been picked a round or two earlier; both fill huge needs for the Broncos.
I feel like you’re cherry picking here. Let’s look at 2017 and see how that looks. Gotta be a bunch of players still on their roster from the 2017 draft that brought them future HOF Garrett Blows. 2018 HAS to be an anomaly, right??
[Reply]
Gravedigger 06:51 PM 05-10-2020
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Yeah, I’ve been reading a few places where sportswriters have asked the question ‘Do the Donks have the most talented collection of skill players in the NFL?’

I mean, that’s just laughably stupid, especially when you consider KC is in their very division. Gordon and Lindsay are solid backs. Not great and certainly not elite. Sutton is a solid gamer WR that will probably make a couple Pro Bowls as time goes on. Is he a Top 10 elite NFL WR? No. At least not yet.

The rest of the guys (Lock, Fant, Jeudy, Hamler, etc.) are nothing more than potential. And guess what? EVERY team in the NFL has talent and potential otherwise they wouldn’t be on NFL rosters.

So can we please shut up about Denver’s potential all world offense till they actually accomplish SOMETHING in the NFL. Try finishing just in the Top 10 in NFL offenses this year before we begin anointing them as the next big thing.

Jeesh.
Clearly you haven’t heard of the Bears.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:00 PM 05-10-2020
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Most of what you’re referencing... I haven’t said, mauve others, so I’ll let them reply.
He must have red it from some rosy maroon somewhere.
[Reply]
KCTitus 07:02 PM 05-10-2020
Heh....I figure the ranks of Bronco fans will dwindle to 25% male and 75% female...the 25% will be there because their wives are fans. Over the next decade the biggest game of the season is when KC comes to town an Lord willing, they pull out a win. That will make it a successful season...bragging rights
[Reply]
New World Order 07:43 PM 05-10-2020
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Heh....I figure the ranks of Bronco fans will dwindle to 25% male and 75% female...the 25% will be there because their wives are fans. Over the next decade the biggest game of the season is when KC comes to town an Lord willing, they pull out a win. That will make it a successful season...bragging rights
:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:18 PM 05-10-2020
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I feel like you’re cherry picking here. Let’s look at 2017 and see how that looks. Gotta be a bunch of players still on their roster from the 2017 draft that brought them future HOF Garrett Blows. 2018 HAS to be an anomaly, right??
Horsfeface just declined his 5th year option....Ryan Ramczyk was available when they picked a 26 year old Bolles.. Ramczyk has been to the pro-bowl every year and was a 1st team all-pro last year.

They could have Quenton Nelson and Ramczyk right now...instead they just keep getting their QB killed every year...then replacing him.

2017 was a fugly draft...even by Hosreface's standards.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:11 PM 05-10-2020
Remember when Knowno was pimping Tebow as “going to be more popular than Jordan?”

Funny how it seems Mahomes is “Tebow“ with generational talent.

It’s gotta hurt the kid to see #15 running around in red.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:59 PM 05-11-2020
Horsfeface just declined his 5th year option....Ryan Ramczyk was available when they picked a 26 year old Bolles.. Ramczyk has been to the pro-bowl every year and was a 1st team all-pro last year.

They could have Quenton Nelson and Ramczyk right now...instead they just keep getting their QB killed every year...then replacing him.

2017 was a fugly draft...even by Hosreface's standards.
Totally agree on Nelson and Ramczky - they would be nice to have right now.

The 2017 draft was just horrific and as you and others have pointed out, they were often more miss than hit prior to 2017.

I'm not sure what changed in 2018, but that was a solid draft (including undrafted) - as was 2019 so far, and 2020 is still to be seen, but there are a lot of positives in this last class.

2018 - Chubb, Sutton, Freeman, Hamilton, Lindsay, Jewell
2019 - Fant, Risner, Lock and a few guys like Hollins, Jones, Winfree and Reed that have a chance to improve and show something.
2020 - Jeudy and Cushenberry should be Day 1 Starters, will be interesting to see what they do with Hamler. Agim and Ojemudia will see plenty of snaps. Who knows what they'll do with the TE, Albert O.

They definitely should have snagged an OT in 2/3, but it is what it is. But, overall, they have at least 8 guys that are/will be contributing as starters from the '18-'20 drafts.

Lots to prove and it's a very young team with a new offensive focus.
https://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/DEN
Attached: DBDC.jpg (105.7 KB) 
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:11 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:

:-) Lock is dogshit
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:13 PM 05-11-2020
Chubb was a totally awful pick and I said it at the time
[Reply]
Page 2480 of 4902
« First < 1480198023802430247024762477247824792480 248124822483248424902530258029803480 > Last »
Up