ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 223 of 231
« First < 123173213219220221222223 224225226227 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The OFFICIAL Texans @ Chiefs Divisional Playoff REVENGE Game thread****
Hammock Parties 12:00 AM 01-12-2020
Our conquest of the 32 Kingdoms begins, today, in the Year of our Lord 2020, January 12, at 2:05 PM.

It's time for House Houston to bend the knee.

The Lannistexan army is returning from battle and is not prepared for the savage hordes of Arrowhead - only a fool would meet us in an open field.

They may think they can hold us off...until they see our dragon.

Dracarys.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
VAChief 07:29 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)
[Reply]
VAChief 07:30 AM 01-13-2020
shots in this game are so great

sadfans.mp4 right after the third TD :-)

Would
[Reply]
stevieray 07:41 AM 01-13-2020
This was amazing.

We laughed.

And then they popped off more fireworks.

And then we laughed and cried at the beauty of it all.
and 75k all sang Garth Brooks...quite well, actually.

That was a fun moment, and captured the joy...magic in the air yesterday.
[Reply]
notorious 07:49 AM 01-13-2020
man you guys, i cant believe tyreek got up from that hit

i swear that was the lowest point of my existence this season - i thought tyreek's clavicle had pierced a major organ
Yep, that was the low point for me. I was pissed about targeting, but was near resignation at that point.
[Reply]
scho63 07:52 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I think if this team didn’t have Mahomes I would have given up and left at 24-0. It was bad. But I never fully lost hope because of that and what he’s capable of. He’s going to go down as the best NFL player ever, he does things with the ball no one ever has.
You and 99% of the rest of us. He was the SOLE reason long time fans had hope because it was never there before being down so far. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:25 AM 01-13-2020
I'm beat up this morning.

And happily watching the 2nd half now.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:56 AM 01-13-2020
I'm beat up this morning.

And happily watching the 2nd half now.
When I watch it, I'm fast-forwarding through the 1st quarter, I don't need THAT flashback!
[Reply]
Mecca 09:00 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
Yep, that was the low point for me. I was pissed about targeting, but was near resignation at that point.
I was around some non Chiefs fans yesterday as I had some out of town shit to deal with, and as the huge comeback was commencing a huge conversation broke out about how the Chiefs are a very unlikable team.

Sometimes I wonder if on a call like that Tyreek doesn't get it because well...you know.
[Reply]
notorious 09:05 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I was around some non Chiefs fans yesterday as I had some out of town shit to deal with, and as the huge comeback was commencing a huge conversation broke out about how the Chiefs are a very unlikable team.

Sometimes I wonder if on a call like that Tyreek doesn't get it because well...you know.
Interesting. Literally every stranger I talked to at the sports books in Vegas like the Chiefs, even Bronco fan showed respect.

People kind of know the shit we’ve been through, and Mahomes is damn hard to dislike.

I am a very nice guy, though, not a tool like a lot of fans there. That might have something to do with it.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:08 AM 01-13-2020
Interesting. Literally every stranger I talked to at the sports books in Vegas like the Chiefs, even Bronco fan showed respect.

People kind of know the shit we’ve been through, and Mahomes is damn hard to dislike.

I am a very nice guy, though, not a tool like a lot of fans there. That might have something to do with it.
I agree. I think non-Chiefs fans love Mahomes as much as any player in the league.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:09 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:

Hard to say. Though it wouldn’t surprise me.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:10 AM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
and 75k all sang Garth Brooks...quite well, actually.

That was a fun moment, and captured the joy...magic in the air yesterday.
That was pretty freaking awesome.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:13 AM 01-13-2020

I actually didn't even wear any gear, I was sitting at the bar dressed normally trying to not draw any attention to myself at all.

I basically just overheard some people saying that the Chiefs were full of "assholes that beat women and don't deserve to win" that kinda crap.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:40 AM 01-13-2020

This may be your best work.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:49 AM 01-13-2020
thanks, im good at copying and pasting from reddit
[Reply]
Page 223 of 231
« First < 123173213219220221222223 224225226227 > Last »
Up