ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
The Lounge>First and Last touchdown from the playoff run
TribalElder 10:47 PM 05-21-2020
From the Superbowl winning playoff run

the first touchdown of the playoff run
the last touchdown of the playoff run



:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:49 PM 05-21-2020

[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 04:19 AM 05-22-2020
I mentioned this in another thread after the SB, but I think Mahomes threw the first Sunday touchdown pass of the season (Rodgers threw a TD pass in the Thursday season opening game) and the last Sunday touchdown pass of the season.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
SeattleChiefFan 09:33 AM 05-22-2020


That's some beautiful ****ing art, man!
[Reply]
MIAdragon 10:00 AM 05-22-2020
That Houston game was something else. Sat there utter shock mumbling something to the effect of “ they did it to me again”.....
[Reply]
carcosa 10:13 AM 05-22-2020
Whoa
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:36 PM 05-22-2020
Damien Williams has really grown on me , I hope we keep him around the next 5 years. It'll make an awesome set of backs for us and I can't wait for the season to get rolling.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:38 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
That Houston game was something else. Sat there utter shock mumbling something to the effect of “ they did it to me again”.....
Most fun I'll ever have at a sporting event.

It's so great knowing you always have a chance.

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:41 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Most fun I'll ever have at a sporting event.

It's so great knowing you always have a chance.

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things.
Mahomes is like God . Miracles come in abundance and you never have to give up hope.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:43 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Mahomes is like God . Miracles come in abundance and you never have to give up hope.
I'll never forget the last time I was just depressed during a game and was about to give up.

It was the Denver game in 2018 at Mile High.

Mahomes changed us all that evening. Forever.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:46 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I'll never forget the last time I was just depressed during a game and was about to give up.

It was the Denver game in 2018 at Mile High.

Mahomes changed us all that evening. Forever.
How did yo feel when we were down 0-24 to Houston. Be honest. I know I was really upset.
[Reply]
Graystoke 02:57 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
How did yo feel when we were down 0-24 to Houston. Be honest. I know I was really upset.
I was a fucking mess.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:00 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
How did yo feel when we were down 0-24 to Houston. Be honest. I know I was really upset.
I was shocked and saddened.

But the flame of hope was never extinguished.
[Reply]
Pants 03:00 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
How did yo feel when we were down 0-24 to Houston. Be honest. I know I was really upset.
I was sitting on the couch, all blood drained from my face. I was in disbelief and it felt kind of surreal in a bad way.

As soon as I saw Kelce's and Mahome's reactions to the first TD, I just KNEW we were going to win the game.

The snowball started rolling, so to speak.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:29 PM 05-22-2020
I was on the couch watching with a buddy, and yeah, I was pissed. But I said outloud "Dude, we scored 28 in the 2nd quarter before, we can do it again!" And I meant that shit. When it happened though...well...I must admit I didn't really expect it. When we scored 14, I was like, OK, we're gonna win this game. Then we scored 2 more, and I told my buddy we were gonna blow these assholes out!

Mahomes effect. Never before would I have said those things, much less meant them.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up