ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 36
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
The Lounge>Karen meltsdown because store wonít let her shop without a mask
Deberg_1990 12:26 PM 05-17-2020

Karen has a meltdown because store wonít let her in without a mask.

They offer to give her a mask.

They offer to shop for her.

She says sheís calling corporate. #COVID19 pic.twitter.com/oQSFueFn4T

— chris evans (@notcapnamerica) May 17, 2020

[Reply]
La literatura 11:49 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Always show up after the fact
I think youíre on to something here. Itís be so much more effective if they could just show up right before the crime goes down.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson88 12:37 AM 05-23-2020
Originally Posted by La literatura:
I think youíre on to something here. Itís be so much more effective if they could just show up right before the crime goes down.
obviously I mean even when the opportunity is there to show up early to help out
[Reply]
eDave 03:37 AM 05-23-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
What did the cop do that didn't meet your approval?
Hand her the fucking ticket and move on.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 06:36 AM 05-23-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
There is no obligation to sign a ****ing traffic ticket. Though I do realize AZ might be different and advantage me for being a white dude with a haircut driving a nice automobile.
Just pay a nominal fee to have a ticket clinic attorney get your ticket dismissed and move on with your life.
[Reply]
oldman 07:01 AM 05-23-2020
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
No kidding. Talk about being dramatic.

Next he will be advocating we all should wearing scrubs and booties.
My analogy about surgeons and masks may have been a bit over the top, but to say the use of masks is BS proves how little you know (or care to acknowledge) about science. When you exhale, not only do you expel CO2, but you also expel moisture, aka droplets, containing of all sorts of things. These droplets can hang in the air for as long as 8 minutes. So let's say you and your unmasked buddy (both of you are 6' 4" since everyone on CP is) exchange pleasantries in the grocery store aisle. All the crap you expel is still hanging in the air when someone's 5' (masked) grandma walks into the cloud of goo you left behind. Those droplets can fall into her hair, her eyes, and onto any surface she might touch. Normally that would be no big thing since our immune system can fight normal bugs. But we don't have an immunity to COVID-19 and this stuff is pretty contagious. Now Grandma has been exposed due to your cavalier opinion of masks.
Bottom lines are, you don't have to be coughing or sneezing to be a carrier of COVID-19. Grandma's money is just as green as yours. Costco or any other store has a right to set the rules, not the Karens and their male counterparts. Lastly, don't ask me to feel sorry for you when you're on a ventilator.
[Reply]
limested 08:16 AM 05-23-2020

[Reply]
Kman34 08:24 AM 05-23-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Hand her the fucking ticket and move on.
Well on the other hand.. Receive the fucking ticket and move on... and donít be a bitch about it...
[Reply]
oldman 08:32 AM 05-23-2020
It's not discrimination to require a mask, it's common sense to protect your other customers and your employees. It is discrimination to refuse service to someone based on color, creed, or sexual orientation. The last time I looked, Karens and their ilk weren't a protected class. Don't like the policy, don't patronize the store, it's that simple.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 08:54 AM 05-23-2020
Originally Posted by limested:
Is being a hypochondriac/wearing a mask a constitutional right?

I am pretty sure religious freedom IS a constitutionally protected right.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 08:57 AM 05-23-2020
The factory of sadness has competion
[Reply]
limested 09:01 AM 05-23-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Is being a hypochondriac/wearing a mask a constitutional right?

I am pretty sure religious freedom IS a constitutionally protected right.
JFC you are a fucking idiot.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 09:02 AM 05-23-2020
Do not put your Lord God to the test.
Stay home. Wear a mask
[Reply]
petegz28 09:07 AM 05-23-2020
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint:
Do not put your Lord God to the test.
Stay home. Wear a mask
If you don't want to wear a mask don't. But don't bitch if a grocery store or other business won't let you in without one. It's your right to choose whether to wear a mask or not, unless you're in L.A., and it's the right of the business to require you to wear one or not. Simple.
[Reply]
limested 09:08 AM 05-23-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
If you don't want to wear a mask don't. But don't bitch if a grocery store or other business won't let you in without one. It's your right to choose whether to wear a mask or not, unless you're in L.A., and it's the right of the business to require you to wear one or not. Simple.
Best post I have seen from you yet!
[Reply]
petegz28 09:10 AM 05-23-2020
Originally Posted by limested:
Best post I have seen from you yet!
Well, you are still a rookie.....:-)
[Reply]
Page 20 of 36
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up