ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 207 of 212
« First < 107157197203204205206207 208209210211 > Last »
The Lounge>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:15 PM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by cdcox:
I'm proud to say that defense matters in Sandbox.

A Newport-New Orleans playoff showdown is looming in the Solar conference playoffs. At this point, I give you the edge.
You have Patrick Mahomes, so I may simply surrender out of respect.

Wait. I have Frank Clark. He won't allow that.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:26 PM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Shoot, even my kicker had a hangnail and was out. I hate kickers. :-)
I wondered about the FA kicker - I didn't think I remembered that last time around.

I get the feeling we'll face off in the playoffs. It's hard to find 2 quarterbacks that have performed more evenly than Dak and Watson this year - you've just used Watson a little more heavily. The rate stats are damn near identical across the board (and I think you have stronger depth with your pass catchers so that makes some sense).
[Reply]
Old Dog 08:40 AM 05-17-2020
Good luck to all in the playoffs.....Mudbugs finished on a 12 game win streak after back to back losses but I'd be almost shocked if we don't go out to either Denver or Tulsa on Saturday.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:06 AM 05-17-2020
I'm confused as to why I'm the 4 seed when I beat the 3 seed head to head
[Reply]
Old Dog 09:12 AM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
I'm confused as to why I'm the 4 seed when I beat the 3 seed head to head
Assuming you're Sparks, Bentonville won the Central division and you're the #1 wildcard.
[Reply]
Old Dog 09:16 AM 05-17-2020
but even if both were wildcard teams with the same record H2H doesn't matter (makes no sense to me, but OK).......From the site:
"The tiebreakers in Sandbox are simple. The best record wins the first tiebreaker, and after that the best point differential wins the tiebreaker. If that's still a tie, we flip a coin"
[Reply]
PHOG 10:47 AM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by Old Dog:
Good luck to all in the playoffs.....Mudbugs finished on a 12 game win streak after back to back losses but I'd be almost shocked if we don't go out to either Denver or Tulsa on Saturday.
Its a long road through the playoffs via the wild card route. Usually not successful. :-)

On a bright spot, I get almost all starters back but my backup RB and backup RT. Even the kickers hangnail healed. :-)

Good luck to everybody. :-)
[Reply]
cdcox 11:54 AM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by Old Dog:
but even if both were wildcard teams with the same record H2H doesn't matter (makes no sense to me, but OK).......From the site:
"The tiebreakers in Sandbox are simple. The best record wins the first tiebreaker, and after that the best point differential wins the tiebreaker. If that's still a tie, we flip a coin"
Yeah, it bit me too. I beat Rainman head to head earlier in the season, and I even led in point differential until the last week. Thems the breaks.
[Reply]
Old Dog 03:19 PM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Yeah, it bit me too. I beat Rainman head to head earlier in the season, and I even led in point differential until the last week. Thems the breaks.
I weren't bitching about that one...(inasmuch as we're voluntary guinea pigs there ain't much to bitch about).....I WOULD like one question answered though.....300 carries, is that regular season only? It certainly makes sense to have a # (that's why I drafted a second RB earlyish)
[Reply]
cdcox 07:06 PM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by Old Dog:
I weren't bitching about that one...(inasmuch as we're voluntary guinea pigs there ain't much to bitch about).....I WOULD like one question answered though.....300 carries, is that regular season only? It certainly makes sense to have a # (that's why I drafted a second RB earlyish)
1) I don't think I have actually coded that rule yet, 2) when I do, it will be regular season only. I think is is realistic based on data I analyzed a few years ago.
[Reply]
Old Dog 07:23 AM 05-18-2020
I agree that it's good to have it in place so nobody can (as Rain Man said) "Larry Johnson someone".......
[Reply]
carlos3652 06:58 PM 05-20-2020
Good luck League 2 playoffs!
[Reply]
PHOG 04:26 PM 05-21-2020
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, playoffs have been postponed for at least 1 night, maybe more.

The postponements will only make it tougher for the winners to prepare for the next round due to the shortened week. :-)

Good luck!
[Reply]
carlos3652 08:49 PM 05-22-2020
Hopefully we get to play without the fans, because my away game would be much easier... unless he brings out the blow up dolls like the Koreans did...
[Reply]
cdcox 01:06 PM 05-23-2020
Wildcard round sims are up. Sorry about the delay -- crazy busy at work this past week.

Division round is Tuesday.
[Reply]
Page 207 of 212
« First < 107157197203204205206207 208209210211 > Last »
Up