ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
In Memoriam>Sad News, Psyko Tek was a long time member here
RaidersFan 06:26 PM 10-19-2017
He died last night in his sleep. I thought I should let you know. I will log into his account later this week, to close it out. Our game is tonight. we were going to watch it together, like we always do.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:52 PM 10-20-2017
RIP
[Reply]
jallmon 06:00 PM 10-20-2017
Sorry to hear that, and sorry for your loss. RIP.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 06:09 PM 10-20-2017
Quality poster....
Way too young to go....
RIP PT
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 06:32 PM 10-20-2017
Dang, RIP. Toothaches are one of those things you try to push through but they're dangerous.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:59 PM 10-20-2017
I had an abscess when I was a kid and it damn near killed me. Ended up being hospitalized over it for several days. The doctors told my mom that if she had waited another day to bring me in I probably wouldn't have made it.

That shit's not something you play games with.
[Reply]
scho63 07:03 PM 10-20-2017
This last year has been brutal for CP members passing, all in their late 40's early 50's!

- BigMeatball Dave
- Saccapoo
- Lonewolf Ed
- PsykoTek

I hope I didn't forget the memory of one of our dearly departed members.

All great guys
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:29 PM 10-20-2017
Damn I had forgotten about Sac already.

Right in the feels.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:29 PM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by scho63:
This last year has been brutal for CP members passing, all in their late 40's early 50's!

- BigMeatball Dave
- Saccapoo
- Lonewolf Ed
- PsykoTek

I hope I didn't forget the memory of one of our dearly departed members.

All great guys
And sadly, that's only the ones we know about. You've got to wonder about guys like Laz, who had 95,000+ posts and then one day just stopped posting. I hope he just moved on, but who knows?
[Reply]
C3HIEF3S 07:43 PM 10-20-2017
RIP Tek. :-)

Originally Posted by Frazod:
And sadly, that's only the ones we know about. You've got to wonder about guys like Laz, who had 95,000+ posts and then one day just stopped posting. I hope he just moved on, but who knows?
Man.. I find it hard to believe not one person on this site knows Laz outside of it enough even to just know if he is okay..
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:14 PM 10-20-2017
RIP..
[Reply]
Bugeater 09:39 PM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by RaidersFan:
He drank beer, smoked cigarettes, and ate meat. When he got a toothache, he thought he could push through. It became abscessed. We will know more next week, but it appears that his heart just couldn't take the added strain of the infection.
So go to the damned dentist! Just sayin'
He made it until his kids were grown. He played a huge part in that. He was very proud of his children.
That's heartbreaking. Thanks for the update and also for letting us know. It drives us nuts when people disappear.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:48 PM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by Stinky Nuts McGee:
I hate to derail Psyko's thread, but have any of the moderators looked into this?
Not much identifying info to go off of.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:50 PM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
Dang, RIP. Toothaches are one of those things you try to push through but they're dangerous.
There is no pushing through a tooth infection, the sleepless torture is only going to increase thats for sure... the pain might even kill you before the actual infection does
[Reply]
Frazod 11:14 PM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by Stinky Nuts McGee:
I hate to derail Psyko's thread, but have any of the moderators looked into this?
Basically, unless people become friends in real life, how could you know? A lot of people on here are very guarded about their personal life. Sometimes because their anti-social pricks, sometimes because they're just private people. I don't recall ever meeting Laz, or hearing about his attending any sort of gathering.
[Reply]
Superturtle 12:02 AM 10-21-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
There is no pushing through a tooth infection, the sleepless torture is only going to increase thats for sure... the pain might even kill you before the actual infection does
I just sprained one of my canines a bit and couldn't make it through the night without it waking me up just from being touched. Can't imagine what an abscessed tooth would feel like.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Up