ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 109 of 173
« First < 95999105106107108109 110111112113119159 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
Mecca 01:53 PM 04-30-2019
KCTV5 is literally milking every last drop of ratings out of this.
jd1020 01:53 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
NAME ONE THING, One thing I have said that is a fact that isn't so.

Do it or shut the **** up.
These are the facts as you and I know it...

1) Tyreek Hill has already plead guilty to physically abusing his current fiance and putting her in the hospital while she was pregnant with their now 3 year old son.

2) There is a criminal investigation going on into child abuse in the Hill family where a DA says he believes from the evidence he sees that a crime has been committed but he doesnt know "whodunit."

3) There is an audio recording between Hill and Crystal that places Hill in the vicinity of his child at the time when his arm was broken and claims of Hill punching the child with no denial from Hill.

Those are the facts. You just quoted me not too long ago saying that the whole setup thing is not a conspiracy. That's exactly what it ****ing is, dumbass. Prove it as fact with what you and I know as facts.
BlackOp 01:54 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
KCTV5 is acting like TMZ when they are a news station, it's a ****in joke.

So tired of their stupid shit.
It's extremely weird...You know they will edit it to get the most drama possible. You would think they let the court decide this. The Hills LIVE in KC...dragging their personal lives through the mud is pretty gross and irresponsible. They are reaching people who dont even care about football...like their neighbors, waiters, ..dry cleaners. It's gong to force them to move...

It's almost like this whole thing is deliberate....every off-season the NFL has a star player in some court room drama. It's keep fans entertained during the slow time... and keeps NFL Network with supplied juicy material.
BleedingRed 01:56 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
These are the facts as you and I know it...

1) Tyreek Hill has already plead guilty to physically abusing his current fiance and putting her in the hospital while she was pregnant with their now 3 year old son.

2) There is a criminal investigation going on into child abuse in the Hill family where a DA says he believes from the evidence he sees that a crime has been committed but he doesnt know "whodunit."

3) There is an audio recording between Hill and Crystal that places Hill in the vicinity of his child at the time when he arm was broken and claims of Hill pinching the child with no denial from Hill.

Those are the facts. You just quoted me not too long ago saying that the whole setup thing is not a conspiracy. That's exactly what it ****ing is, dumbass. Prove it as fact with what you and I know as facts.

I never claimed it was a setup, you did. Also lets examine one of your facts...
3) There is an audio recording between Hill and Crystal that places Hill in the vicinity of his child at the time when he arm was broken and claims of Hill pinching the child with no denial from Hill.
Hill DID deny he broke the kids arm. So again .......

Dipshit,

You didn't refute any of the FACTS I laid out, so kindly drink a cup of :-).
Brewski 01:58 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Nope..I want concrete evidence that Hill deliberately and maliciously harmed his own child....and this hasn't been a set-up/extortion ploy from the start.

Uh huh. We all know what you want. What you want is to see your team win a Super Bowl at all costs. Even if it means defending a player that you know deep down is abusive to his fiance and their little kid. And you'll justify it to yourself by saying things like "nope, not enough concrete evidence...innocent until proven guily." As if you've been confined to the rules of a trial jury in a court room. And I just do understand that at all. How much fun is it going to be to win a super bowl if we have to cheer for guys like that to get it?
Frazod 02:00 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Brewski:
Uh huh. We all know what you want. What you want is to see your team win a Super Bowl at all costs. Even if it means defending a player that you know deep down is abusive to his fiance and their little kid. And you'll justify it to yourself by saying things like "nope, not enough concrete evidence...innocent until proven guily." As if you've been confined to the rules of a trial jury in a court room. And I just do understand that at all. How much fun is it going to be to win a super bowl if we have to cheer for guys like that to get it?
Nobody's going to put a gun to you head and make you cheer for the Chiefs.

Not even Tyreek Hill.
PAChiefsGuy 02:06 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Brewski:
He's a joke. He was all for harsh punishment against Bob Kraft for getting a handjob before there was any evidence of sex trafficking now he wants to defend Tyreek Hill a guy who beat his pregnant girlfriend and is being imvestigated for child abuse.

Like the other Tyreek Hill defenders it's only cause he wants the enjoyment of Chiefs winning the SB. That's all he cares about. It damn sure isnt about Tyreek or the kid or Crystal it's about the Chiefs winning a SB.

At least some of the scumbags admit it. I'll give them that
jd1020 02:06 PM 04-30-2019
I never claimed it was a setup, you did. Also lets examine one of your facts...

Hill DID deny he broke the kids arm. So again .......

Dipshit,

You didn't refute any of the FACTS I laid out, so kindly drink a cup of :-).
I never said he didn't deny breaking his kids arm, moron. Cant you read?
BleedingRed 02:08 PM 04-30-2019
I never said he didn't deny breaking his kids arm, moron. Cant you read?
Again,

Kindly stfu if you cannot refute the things I posted as fact.
jd1020 02:08 PM 04-30-2019
Again,

Kindly stfu if you cannot refute the things I posted as fact.
I just fucking did. You are just a blind idiot.

via GIPHY

Brewski 02:11 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Nobody's going to put a gun to you head and make you cheer for the Chiefs.

Not even Tyreek Hill.

BleedingRed 02:11 PM 04-30-2019
I just ****ing did. You are just a blind idiot.

via GIPHY

NO YOU DIDN'T YOU FUCKING MORON....

You didn't quote ONE thing I said and refute it. Jesus christ, how do you remember to breath?
Mecca 02:11 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
He's a joke. He was all for harsh punishment against Bob Kraft for getting a handjob before there was any evidence of sex trafficking now he wants to defend Tyreek Hill a guy who beat his pregnant girlfriend and is being imvestigated for child abuse.

Like the other Tyreek Hill defenders it's only cause he wants the enjoyment of Chiefs winning the SB. That's all he cares about. It damn sure isnt about Tyreek or the kid or Crystal it's about the Chiefs winning a SB.

At least some of the scumbags admit it. I'll give them that
If it's not about the Chiefs winning a superbowl, why are you here?
TwistedChief 02:13 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
If it's not about the Chiefs winning a superbowl, why are you here?
To find charming Mahomes ornaments for our Christmas trees?
BrownRice 02:14 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Aren't you the retard who was convinced after doing Twitter research(:-)) that one of the grandparents was responsible for the abuse?
I don’t like the “r” word, so yes, he is the fool that “investigated” all of that foolish nonsense & keeps trying to implicate Meredith as the culprit of everything (except the abuse) even though she has been kind enough to actually chat with him about THE TRUTH outside of when he started following her on Twitter. Half the stuff he posts he twists to implicate anyone but Tyreek, when that isn’t what he was told. And the GOOD information he did get was taken off of Arrowhead Live! twitter feed. He’s a Tyreek supporter, his last tweet to him was more than enough. There’s no sense trying to be logical with him.
Page 109 of 173
« First < 95999105106107108109 110111112113119159 > Last »
Up