ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 23
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
The Dumbass Lounge>So it’s really just the Steelers right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 11:42 AM 10-17-2020
This thread is hilarious. Not one person mentioned the Titans, who have the best record in the afc and tannehill playing on par with mahomie. I told you guys, you caught em at the right time last year, 4 straight road games and Henry was overused down the stretch.
This is the Titans year, you guys had last year (because the titans did the dirty work for you)
[Reply]
CarlosCarson88 11:52 AM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
This thread is hilarious. Not one person mentioned the Titans, who have the best record in the afc and tannehill playing on par with mahomie. I told you guys, you caught em at the right time last year, 4 straight road games and Henry was overused down the stretch.
This is the Titans year, you guys had last year (because the titans did the dirty work for you)
It doesn't matter if Titans lead in every category and go undefeated. It's inevitable that they'll lose in the playoffs.
They are obviously one of the leagues tax write off teams.. the Falcons of the afc. You really think the league wants that helmet on super bowl promotional material? Not a chance in hell.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 12:01 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
It doesn't matter if Titans lead in every category and go undefeated. It's inevitable that they'll lose in the playoffs.
They are obviously one of the leagues tax write off teams.. the Falcons of the afc. You really think the league wants that helmet on super bowl promotional material? Not a chance in hell.

So you admit the league helps the chiefs because everyone loves mahomie? At least you're honest about it.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:04 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
It doesn't matter if Titans lead in every category and go undefeated. It's inevitable that they'll lose in the playoffs.
They are obviously one of the leagues tax write off teams.. the Falcons of the afc. You really think the league wants that helmet on super bowl promotional material? Not a chance in hell.
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
So you admit the league helps the chiefs because everyone loves mahomie? At least you're honest about it.
:-)

You guys should be dating . . .
[Reply]
staylor26 12:05 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Sure they could win. I mean we just lost to the Raiders. Is it likely? No probably not. Plus Rivers has been awful playing behind an elite OL.

I think the Titans and Bills are very overrated just like the Ravens. Control the run and force those QB’s to make plays and it’s game over for them.
Why do you continue to gloss over the fact that the Steelers have played absolutely nobody and have struggled with some really bad teams (much worse than the Colts)? I could see if they have been dominant against that soft schedule, but they haven’t at all.

You were the one that thought the Broncos were SO bad that there was no way they could beat the fucking Jets, yet you’re ignoring the fact that the Steelers struggled with them :-)
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 12:06 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
This thread is hilarious. Not one person mentioned the Titans, who have the best record in the afc and tannehill playing on par with mahomie. I told you guys, you caught em at the right time last year, 4 straight road games and Henry was overused down the stretch.
This is the Titans year, you guys had last year (because the titans did the dirty work for you)
Titans had a great win against the bills, but up to that point they barely beat three teams that will be picking in the top ten maybe even top 5 off the draft. They are in the mix but hardly some juggernaut to be feared.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:11 PM 10-17-2020
Martyball FT...first round playoff loss...
[Reply]
RunKC 12:12 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Why do you continue to gloss over the fact that the Steelers have played absolutely nobody and have struggled with some really bad teams (much worse than the Colts)? I could see if they have been dominant against that soft schedule, but they haven’t at all.

You were the one that thought the Broncos were SO bad that there was no way they could beat the ****ing Jets, yet you’re ignoring the fact that the Steelers struggled with them :-)
We struggled with the 1-4 Chargers for the same reason: new QB that the defense never prepared for.

I wouldn’t say the Steelers “struggled” against him. They were never not in control of the game.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:14 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Why do you continue to gloss over the fact that the Steelers have played absolutely nobody and have struggled with some really bad teams (much worse than the Colts)? I could see if they have been dominant against that soft schedule, but they haven’t at all.

You were the one that thought the Broncos were SO bad that there was no way they could beat the fucking Jets, yet you’re ignoring the fact that the Steelers struggled with them :-)
The Titans struggled with the Broncos too.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 12:14 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey:
Titans had a great win against the bills, but up to that point they barely beat three teams that will be picking in the top ten maybe even top 5 off the draft. They are in the mix but hardly some juggernaut to be feared.
I agree. Those first 3 games could have went either way, they were fortunate to stay undefeated. I hope they got their preseason out of the way though, looked pretty good vs the bills. I still dont get the josh allen praise. He still looks like a hillbilly backup to me
I know i troll you guys sometimes but its all in good fun. Hope to see you in the playoffs
[Reply]
staylor26 12:27 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
We struggled with the 1-4 Chargers for the same reason: new QB that the defense never prepared for.

I wouldn’t say the Steelers “struggled” against him. They were never not in control of the game.
:-)

We both know this is an intellectually dishonest argument. The Chargers are obviously MUCH better than the Broncos (and clearly better than their 1-4 record), especially with Driskel at fucking QB. Not to mention the Chargers hadn’t lost Ingram and Harris yet.

And the score was 14-17 going into the 4th and they won by 5, so yes they absolutely “struggled” with the Broncos.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson88 12:33 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Why do you continue to gloss over the fact that the Steelers have played absolutely nobody and have struggled with some really bad teams (much worse than the Colts)? I could see if they have been dominant against that soft schedule, but they haven’t at all.

You were the one that thought the Broncos were SO bad that there was no way they could beat the ****ing Jets, yet you’re ignoring the fact that the Steelers struggled with them :-)
Lol the Steelers are an nfl favorite team. It doesn't matter how they win or if it looks like they struggled when they won. The nfl will put them in the win column anyway.
Looks like they have a sexy new receiver and Forth may be getting his farewell tour, like Bettis
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 12:37 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
It doesn't matter if Titans lead in every category and go undefeated. It's inevitable that they'll lose in the playoffs.
They are obviously one of the leagues tax write off teams.. the Falcons of the afc. You really think the league wants that helmet on super bowl promotional material? Not a chance in hell.
Yes everything is a conspiracy, grandpa. Now take your anti-psycho meds.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:40 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

We both know this is an intellectually dishonest argument. The Chargers are obviously MUCH better than the Broncos (and clearly better than their 1-4 record), especially with Driskel at ****ing QB. Not to mention the Chargers hadn’t lost Ingram and Harris yet.

And the score was 14-17 going into the 4th and they won by 5, so yes they absolutely “struggled” with the Broncos.
It was 26-14 in the beginning of the 4th and the Steelers got lazy. We did that all the time against Rivers.

Guess that by your logic that means we aren’t near as good either since we got raped by Derek Carr, who you claim sucks a giant bag of dicks :-)
[Reply]
CarlosCarson88 12:47 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
Yes everything is a conspiracy, grandpa. Now take your anti-psycho meds.
Has nothing to do with conspiracy. That's how a multi billion business is run. You dare question this after watching KC get screwed for 50 years?
Scoring is way up this year because refs are instructed to call less penalties. That is for all intents and purposes, a fixed game.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 23
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up