ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 615
« First < 45678 91011121858108508 > Last »
The Dumbass Lounge>***The Official MMA Thread***
KcMizzou 08:18 PM 07-08-2010
Excited about an upcoming fight? Want to make predictions, or just give people a heads-up that there are some fights on? We can do it here.

(Also a good place to complain, dicuss, and agrue about the outcomes)
[Reply]
ArrowheadHawk 02:24 PM 08-25-2010
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Dana was on ESPN earlier this week saying he's making that matchup and a Shogun v Rashad fight for when Shogun comes back from knee surgery.
Good. I wanna see Rashad get the belt back.
[Reply]
Pants 02:43 PM 08-25-2010
Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk:
Good. I wanna see Rashad get the belt back.
If Shogun's knee is good post-op, Rashad won't be getting the belt. :-)
[Reply]
ArrowheadHawk 02:55 PM 08-25-2010
Originally Posted by Metrolike:
If Shogun's knee is good post-op, Rashad won't be getting the belt. :-)
He never should have gotten it in the first place according to most people. The man has a serious work ethic and is lightning fast. He is most definitely the underdog but I will be rooting for him.
[Reply]
raybec 4 03:21 PM 08-25-2010
Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk:
He never should have gotten it in the first place according to most people. The man has a serious work ethic and is lightning fast. He is most definitely the underdog but I will be rooting for him.
Rashad is tough for shizzle but Shogun is probably the best in the world at 205
[Reply]
ArrowheadHawk 03:28 PM 08-25-2010
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Rashad is tough for shizzle but Shogun is probably the best in the world at 205
You are probably right. I just can't get that loss to Forrest out of my memory.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 03:39 PM 08-25-2010
Shogun sure has trouble with injuries. The Brodie Croyle of MMA?
[Reply]
KcMizzou 03:41 PM 08-25-2010
Anyone ever been to the Bellator fights at the P&L district? Seems like it might be worth checking out.
[Reply]
Pants 03:42 PM 08-25-2010
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Shogun sure has trouble with injuries. The Brodie Croyle of MMA?
Shogun holds the fucking Belt. :-)
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 03:45 PM 08-25-2010
Originally Posted by Metrolike:
Shogun holds the ****ing Belt. :-)
Don't get me wrong, when healthy he is a top 5 P4P, he just always seems to get injured. He wasn't healthy his first few fights back in the UFC. I think this is the 2nd knee that will be scoped.
[Reply]
Pants 03:52 PM 08-25-2010
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Don't get me wrong, when healthy he is a top 5 P4P, he just always seems to get injured. He wasn't healthy his first few fights back in the UFC. I think this is the 2nd knee that will be scoped.
Yeah, I was just saying, you could maybe make that comparison when Brokie wins us a SB.
[Reply]
TrickyNicky 07:20 PM 08-25-2010
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
Anyone ever been to the Bellator fights at the P&L district? Seems like it might be worth checking out.
I'm going to try to go to the one on October 21. Eddie Alvarez vs Roger Huerta.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 10:05 PM 08-25-2010
Originally Posted by TrickyNicky:
I'm going to try to go to the one on October 21. Eddie Alvarez vs Roger Huerta.
Wow. Big names. That'd be fun to see.
[Reply]
ArrowheadHawk 09:23 AM 08-26-2010
I have been watching Bellator lately. Not bad for free cards.
[Reply]
TrickyNicky 07:09 PM 08-28-2010
UFC 118 starts in less than an hour. Prelims on Spike now.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:40 PM 08-28-2010
JLo with a behemoth performance.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 615
« First < 45678 91011121858108508 > Last »
Up