ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Terez Paylor comments on the team
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:29 PM 01-22-2019

"Please know they're going to do everything they can to load up this defense and this team next year." - @TerezPaylor on @610SportsKC. #Chiefs

— 610 Sports Radio (@610SportsKC) January 22, 2019

"I think it was necessary. 2013 Colts - blown 28 point lead. Titans game - blown lead. It's just too much. There have been enough players over the last few years who believed a change would be necessary. Sometimes the message has to change." - Terez Paylor on Bob Sutton. #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/aM28S3Lbkw

"I think the #Chiefs are a destination this offseason (for players). This is a great job. And I think this is going to be the biggest hire of Andy Reid's career." - @TerezPaylor on @610SportsKC

— 610 Sports Radio (@610SportsKC) :-)?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 22, 2019

"I'm fully expecting the #Chiefs to use most of their picks on defensive players. I'm fully expecting them to lock up Tyreek or Chris Jones for the long term. And I'm fully expecting the Chiefs to use the rest of their money to support Mahomes." - @TerezPaylor on @610SportsKC

[Reply]
Rawlsian 10:41 PM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It's gonna be a fun offseason, boys.

Strap in.
2019 really is Andy's best chance at winning the SB. Eric Berry hopefully plays above average. They find someone better than Ragland and solidify the run game. Young secondary will have more experience.

Only thing that can stop us: Hill/Kelce/Mahomes injury or Andy Reid heart attack
[Reply]
Rawlsian 10:43 PM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I'm sure they'll add to any position in which they see an upgrade. Expect a lot of fresh faces and maybe even some surprise cuts.
thank god for the draft picks and an offseason to get the young defensive guys up to speed. offense should expect to look near identical other than conley who looks to be a cap casualty. west will be gone too.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up