ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 175 of 386
« First < 75125165171172173174175 176177178179185225275 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:00 PM 04-03-2019

[Reply]
RustShack 07:06 PM 04-03-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Another good one: if you could save one character from death, who would it be? Who would be the most impactful if still alive?

King Robert
Khal Drogo
Catelyn
Robb Stark
Tywin
Olenna
Doran
Oberyn
Margery
Loras
Stannis
Renly
Ned Stark
Jeor Mormont
Joffrey
Ramsay
Roose
Balon Greyjoy
Barristan Selmy
Mance
Hodor
Lyanna Stark.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:07 PM 04-03-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Wanna ruin youir good time?

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:27 PM 04-03-2019
Programming heads up.....Jon Snow hosts SNL this week:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BvzYHGln...=1rotsdqukwbhv
[Reply]
Fishpicker 07:59 PM 04-03-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
tredadda 08:30 PM 04-03-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Another good one: if you could save one character from death, who would it be? Who would be the most impactful if still alive?

King Robert
Khal Drogo
Catelyn
Robb Stark
Tywin
Olenna
Doran
Oberyn
Margery
Loras
Stannis
Renly
Ned Stark
Jeor Mormont
Joffrey
Ramsay
Roose
Balon Greyjoy
Barristan Selmy
Mance
Hodor
I would say Oberyn. With Dorne behind him and revenge on his mind I think he could have devastated King’s Landing. Most of the other deaths were necessary to trigger other events. I question how Danerys would have been had Drogo lived as an example.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:42 PM 04-03-2019
Originally Posted by Rivaldo:
Who are your favorite characters, lads?

in addition to Arya, I like Samwell and The Hound lol

eta: oh and the red-haired wildling leader and the big blonde gal
Personally I like Samwell, Bronn, Tyrion and Olenna the most.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:45 PM 04-03-2019

Spoiler!
Oklahoma State Rugby

[Reply]
Radar Chief 10:02 AM 04-04-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Ros. I miss her ample boobage. :-)
No lie, and leave it to a cunt like Joffrey to waste that epic rack on target practice.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:14 AM 04-04-2019

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Setsuna 10:20 AM 04-04-2019
Originally Posted by Iconic:
i always liked littlefinger right up until they made him die like a bitch. complete bullshit imo.
Yeeah. It'd be nice if he would have realized that this is a part of the game and played it cool. I mean didn't he say to expect everything to happen? He had to expect he'd be betrayed and killed at some point. I mean come on now.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 07:28 AM 04-05-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Oklahoma State Rugby
Just me or does her right nipple area look like a possible piercing imprint on her shirt? And a tattoo? Sophie, Sophie..... yum
[Reply]
crazycoffey 07:30 AM 04-05-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Yeeah. It'd be nice if he would have realized that this is a part of the game and played it cool. I mean didn't he say to expect everything to happen? He had to expect he'd be betrayed and killed at some point. I mean come on now.
Rewatching the series now, I can’t believe I didn’t realize what a cunt little finger is, all along.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:08 AM 04-05-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Yeah, a piece of that storyline butchered Littlefinger's cunning nature. I would have made my peace with it had Bran not told him "chaos is a ladder" in S7E4. I know it's established that Littlefinger is skeptical of all things magic. However, being told that from Bran should have at least caused Littlefinger to investigate/probe Bran a little more (and I would have loved more of those conversations. A master bullshitter vs. a master truth-seer)

If Bran hadn't talked to him, I would have bought the shock he had at Bran calling out all of his decisions since Season 1. I could have bought him breaking down in disbelief at being shown magic at that level for the first time. But, eh. For him to have Bran repeat a line he only spoke to Varys and never inquire more about it? To me that seems very out of character.

Ah well. I didn't mind the Winterfell storyline when it came to Sansa, Arya and Bran as much as many others did. To me it was very believable to see basically a child solider with no political skills (Arya) get sucked into Littlefinger's ruse against Sansa, who had been trained in the art of distrust by the likes of Cersei and Littlefinger.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:14 AM 04-05-2019
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Just me or does her right nipple area look like a possible piercing imprint on her shirt? And a tattoo? Sophie, Sophie..... yum
Definitely looks like the right nipple has some sort of bar piercing her nipple. I think we need to confirm this. Who knows the frappening people?:-)
[Reply]
Page 175 of 386
« First < 75125165171172173174175 176177178179185225275 > Last »
Up