ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 34
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust
Chiefshrink 11:21 PM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by Bwana:
This fruitcake is going to bust hard and it's going to be fun to watch.
Amen and Amen !!!
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 07:34 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by Bwana:
This fruitcake is going to bust hard and it's going to be fun to watch.

legitimately think Caleb Williams is the first true Gen Z quarterback and everyone who is critical of his off-field behavior just doesn't understand how weird that generation is

— Jeremy (@JeromeyR0me) March 26, 2024

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04:28 AM 03-29-2024
Joe Burrow opened the door...

:-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:06 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
that’s something new. Wonder how it goes over in that testasrtrone filled locker room?
The new generation cares a lot less about this than you think.

Recently I’ve seen celebs like Drake, Bad Bunny, Chris Hemsworth and Jason Mamoa with painted nails. Chris Brown has been dying his hair pinks and light blues for years now. Guys have been wearing pink since I was in high school almost two decades ago.

It’s the wave.

Originally Posted by RealSNR:
WTF is DEI?
A new way for dipshits to say nigger and faggot.

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Dude is barely six foot and hasn't demonstrated any consistency when it comes to playing on schedule.

But hey..Trevor Lawrence was "a better prospect than Mahomes" too apparently and it sure looks like it right now smh .
He’s the same height as Drew Brees.

And there were tons of college QBs who were better prospects than Mahomes. It’s OK to say that.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:11 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

He’s the same height as Drew Brees.

And there were tons of college QBs who were better prospects than Mahomes. It’s OK to say that.
Lol yeah he's Brees's height but the issue is Caleb plays nothing like Drew. Teams are gonna have big DL guys stick their hands up and mess his vision up like they do to Russ and Kyler. So we'll see if he can deal with it.

And your second point misses the point I was making. Imo if QB 1 is surrounded by way more talent than QB 2 but both have similar stats then that should be considered. Caleb played with first round talent on his offense. Trevor played with multiple top class players too and so did Burrow etc. Put Pat in those situations and are those other QB's seen as better prospects? No chance.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 07:31 AM 03-29-2024
If he doesn't grow up and do it fast, the NFL is going to chew him up and spit him out. Forget the nails and clothes...nonsense like wanting partial ownership of the team that drafts him and crying in the stands after a loss points to him being immature, entitled, an asshole, or all three. Even by professional athlete standards.

Regardless of his physical talent, he cannot be a leader of men when he is still a child.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 07:37 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
If he doesn't grow up and do it fast, the NFL is going to chew him up and spit him out. Forget the nails and clothes...nonsense like wanting partial ownership of the team that drafts him and crying in the stands after a loss points to him being immature, entitled, an asshole, or all three. Even by professional athlete standards.

Regardless of his physical talent, he cannot be a leader of men when he is still a child.
Players in the NFL love to expose highly drafted rookies. Making them look stupid is just too much fun to pass up and that is just the other players on his own team. The players for other teams will be out to ruin his career. That's not a great environment in which to stand out as marching to the beat of your own drummer unless you are the real deal. So few are.
[Reply]
Jerm 08:12 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:

The ownership stuff was debunked so we can quit talking about that and the crying thing? Who gives a fuck...when Tebow did it on the sidelines all people said was "OMG WHAT A LEADER!!! LOOK HOW BAD HE WANTS IT!!!". Not one person questioned his ability to lead or anything.

There's this weird agenda with Caleb Williams and has been for a while now...I don't get it. Like saying him crying after a loss points to him being immature, entitles, or an asshole? That's fucking stupid lol.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:14 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by Jerm:
The ownership stuff was debunked so we can quit talking about that and the crying thing? Who gives a fuck...when Tebow did it on the sidelines all people said was "OMG WHAT A LEADER!!! LOOK HOW BAD HE WANTS IT!!!". Not one person questioned his ability to lead or anything.

There's this weird agenda with Caleb Williams and has been for a while now...I don't get it. Like saying him crying after a loss points to him being immature, entitles, or an asshole? That's fucking stupid lol.
For some reason people don't like him and spin everything into how he sucks, it's weird.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 08:31 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by Jerm:
The ownership stuff was debunked so we can quit talking about that and the crying thing? Who gives a ****...when Tebow did it on the sidelines all people said was "OMG WHAT A LEADER!!! LOOK HOW BAD HE WANTS IT!!!". Not one person questioned his ability to lead or anything.

There's this weird agenda with Caleb Williams and has been for a while now...I don't get it. Like saying him crying after a loss points to him being immature, entitles, or an asshole? That's ****ing stupid lol.
I haven't seen that the ownership comments have been debunked, only that NFL rules prevent players from acquiring ownership. He and his father definitely inquired about the possibility of an ownership stake.

Tebow was the worst starting NFL QB I've ever seen, and he comes across as light in the loafers despite his "All-American Christian boy" persona. He would've flamed out (no pun intended) even sooner were it not for his Bible-thumping following.

Yes, crying like a baby in your mommy's arms after a loss is immature and reeks of entitlement. Plenty of athletes shed tears on the field for a variety of reasons, which is perfectly normal, but bawling your eyes out because you lost is another thing entirely.

Can you imagine Mahomes doing that, even as a rookie? Fuck no you can't, because it would never happen. Mahomes has learned how to lose gracefully. Williams clearly hasn't, thus the grade school soccer team-style theatrics. Be a fucking man and at least suck it up until you're in private.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:24 AM 03-29-2024
Caleb is a very highly regarded QB prospect with all the tools to not just succeed, but also be elite. If he succeeds no one will care about his nail color. If he fails it won't be because of his nail color or what color his phone case was.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:28 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Caleb is a very highly regarded QB prospect with all the tools to not just succeed, but also be elite. If he succeeds no one will care about his nail color. If he fails it won't be because of his nail color or what color his phone case was.
Absolutely, people just have less patience for the quirky stuff if the play on the field isn't good. Just look at Russ.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:25 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Absolutely, people just have less patience for the quirky stuff if the play on the field isn't good. Just look at Russ.
Correct and I fully agree.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:57 AM 03-29-2024
It's pretty reeruned to think this has any impact on whether he will be good or not.

But the pearl clutching is a little much as well. How is this any different from making fun of Brady for kissing his son on the lips? Does anybody actually believe that makes him a bundle of sticks or pedo? It's mostly just jokes.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:18 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It's pretty reeruned to think this has any impact on whether he will be good or not.

But the pearl clutching is a little much as well. How is this any different from making fun of Brady for kissing his son on the lips? Does anybody actually believe that makes him a bundle of sticks or pedo? It's mostly just jokes.
Just saying, the thread got bumped with:
Originally Posted by :
Seriously. Not even fucking around anymore. What in the hell is wrong with Gayleb Williams? ...no way in freaking hell am I drafting this fruitcake.
Clearly people are bothered by it. I personally have no clue why, and that's not just me virtue signaling... if I saw him walking down the street wearing a dress, I'd think "interesting fashion choice", but wouldn't think much else of it in terms of mental health or whatever. And the fact that the video below even shows him making fun of it seems like he's partly trolling the shit out of people who are so bothered by it.

Unfortunately, it could have an impact on his career because teammates and coaches could be just as bothered by it than many here... and like Russel Wilson has been brought up several times, if you're going to be weird, you better be good.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 34
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up