ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 46
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Glazer: Chiefs expect Mahomes to play in AFCCG
pugsnotdrugs19 09:10 PM 01-17-2021
Just now on FOX postgame.

Said the reason he was real woozy getting up was they thought he got choked out to some extent by the LB..

But sounded very confident he was going to be good for this week. Also said Mahomes was trying to go back into the game today.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 01:44 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:47 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Oh Daquiiiiiix....:-)
He's banished the RR.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:47 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
let's ride

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
So many people on Twitter (coincidentally with Josh Allen and Stefon Diggs profile pictures) are hoping the Chiefs do the “right thing” and hold Mahomes out of the game.

The amount of backseat doctoring and Twitter recommendations, conspiracy theories, etc; is just staggering and absurd.

It's one thing if the Chiefs could unilaterally decide Mahomes will play, but he's in a structured process that I'm sure was partially created/agreed upon by doctors, and is continuing to be evaluated by fucking doctors.

We don't need Dr. Cowherd's opinion. Andy Reid doesn't need Dr. Cowherd's opinions. They have doctors. And those doctors aren't associated with the Chiefs.

And the funniest part is a lot of people still just assume he has a concussion because he's in the protocol and it takes x weeks to recover and so forth, even though real fucking doctors have said that's most likely not the case.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:48 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
The amount of backseat doctoring and Twitter recommendations, conspiracy theories, etc; is just staggering and absurd.

It's one thing if the Chiefs could unilaterally decide Mahomes will play, but he's in a structured process that I'm sure was partially created/agreed upon by doctors, and is continuing to be evaluated by fucking doctors.

We don't need Dr. Cowherd's opinion. Andy Reid doesn't need Dr. Cowherd's opinions. They have doctors. And those doctors aren't associated with the Chiefs.

And the funniest part is a lot of people still just assume he has a concussion because he's in the protocol and it takes x weeks to recover and so forth, even though real fucking doctors have said that's most likely not the case.
The concussion protocol is overseen by the NFL. The NFL AND the doctors have to clear him.

The Chiefs can't just trot him out there if everybody says no.
[Reply]
Bwana 01:52 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He's banished the RR.

Why yes, yes he is.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 02:02 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

It's one thing if the Chiefs could unilaterally decide Mahomes will play, but he's in a structured process that I'm sure was partially created/agreed upon by doctors, and is continuing to be evaluated by ****ing doctors.

And the funniest part is a lot of people still just assume he has a concussion because he's in the protocol and it takes x weeks to recover and so forth, even though real ****ing doctors have said that's most likely not the case.
I find it doubtful from personal experience but always couch my experiences with everyone responds and reacts differently to trauma. It wouldn’t surprise me if he had a concussion and it wouldn’t surprise me if he didn’t. But when Mahomes plays and destroys the Bills the amount of second-guessing and conspiracies from the Bills fans and some in the national media will be of epic meltdown proportions.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:03 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
I find it doubtful from personal experience but always couch my experiences with everyone responds and reacts differently to trauma. It wouldn’t surprise me if he had a concussion and it wouldn’t surprise me if he didn’t. But when Mahomes plays and destroys the Bills the amount of second-guessing and conspiracies from the Bills fans and some in the national media will be of epic meltdown proportions.
If he destroys the Bills, doesn't that indicate that he was fucking healthy? :-)
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 02:05 PM 01-20-2021
This is just the latest chapter of the Mahomes Legend.

Wins MVP first year, Wins Super Bowl second year, miraculously overcomes multiple injuries to win consecutive Super Bowls his third year.

The slobbering on his nuts if he plays in this game and leads us to the Super Bowl is going to be otherworldly.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:07 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
This is just the latest chapter of the Mahomes Legend.

Wins MVP first year, Wins Super Bowl second year, miraculously overcomes multiple injuries to win consecutive Super Bowls his third year.

The slobbering on his nuts if he plays in this game and leads us to the Super Bowl is going to be otherworldly.
Don't forget he magically overcame multiple injuries last year too. :-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:10 PM 01-20-2021
I fucking love magic!
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:12 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I fucking love magic!

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:22 PM 01-20-2021
Marty doesn't know shit, Hammock. Stop...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:25 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Marty doesn't know shit, Hammock. Stop...
My DMs say otherwise.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:33 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
My DMs say otherwise.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 02:36 PM 01-20-2021

Championship game prep ⏰�� pic.twitter.com/5vxQvFXYhf

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) January 20, 2021

[Reply]
Page 35 of 46