Episode 3: Fire Up
Episode 4: Stay Hungry
Episode 5: Back Again

Season 1: The 2019-20 Super Bowl Championship Season
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Easy 6 06:22 PM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
It's a [breath] Sammy [breath] Watkins [breath] PALOOZA!!!

Holthus so het up he sounds like Malcolm's buddy Stevie.

Mitch seems to get a lengthy cameo in just about every episode

Haven’t looked into it, but this must be his production
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:04 PM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Mitch seems to get a lengthy cameo in just about every episode

Haven’t looked into it, but this must be his production
He is not listed as a producer. Have no idea if he is part owner in 65 TPT though.
[Reply]
Dante84 10:38 PM 09-18-2019
Ill try and update the OP tomorrow.

Tonight’s episode spent an interesting amount of time talking about Ramsey....
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:42 PM 10-02-2019
The Canadian doctor gots a muffin top, or is it croissant? or cronut?

Attached: LDT.jpg (79.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:26 PM 10-02-2019
Covered a lotta ground in this one, 3 game recaps and still found time to feature DRob/Hardman and Jones... all while making sure Money got plenty of face time

On the off week, always find myself ticked off that I can’t go home after work and watch another episode... we have our own tv show now, my how the times change
[Reply]
DaFace 10:18 PM 10-02-2019
I'm impressed they actually got the Lions game in there already. It was much more of a highlights show than a behind the scenes show, but still fun.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 08:17 AM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'm impressed they actually got the Lions game in there already. It was much more of a highlights show than a behind the scenes show, but still fun.
Exactly. I never get tired of watching game highlights
[Reply]
kysirsoze 10:47 AM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
They've been taking their time. I assumed it was to give them time to make the episodes. I didn't expect them to ever catch up to the current week. Wonder if they're taking a little hiatus or something or if they're just going to keep cranking them out this quickly now.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 11:36 AM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
They've been taking their time. I assumed it was to give them time to make the episodes. I didn't expect them to ever catch up to the current week. Wonder if they're taking a little hiatus or something or if they're just going to keep cranking them out this quickly now.
I'm guessing it'll stay current now. They film game highlights, then do a story on somebody, then next game highlights with a couple of days to put it all together.

It's really well done.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:45 AM 10-03-2019
Covered a lotta ground in this one, 3 game recaps and still found time to feature DRob/Hardman and Jones... all while making sure Money got plenty of face time

On the off week, always find myself ticked off that I can’t go home after work and watch another episode... we have our own tv show now, my how the times change

They are well produced.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:51 PM 10-16-2019
Youtube is having issues but here is a link to the newest episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDehKd2EQ3c
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:26 PM 10-16-2019
Boy howdy could we ever use another Brian Waters, from Cowboys TE to all world LG... the ultimate scrapheap/position switch/reclamation story

That line we had was so special, if we could only have just ONE of those guys back...

Other than that a blah episode full of fail outside of a few moments, Mathieu showing some real passion among them... he’s been a legit nab for Veach
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:43 PM 11-13-2019
Ogbah is nerdy but very likeable much like Kpass, losing him already is such a Chiefs thing
[Reply]
BossChief 11:22 PM 11-13-2019
Ogbah is nerdy but very likeable much like Kpass, losing him already is such a Chiefs thing
KPass, Clark, Oakafor and Jones will make up the difference.

Hopefully it forces Spags to start Jones at DE and attack the rest of the year.

Rivers
Carr
Brady
Flacco or something other trash
Trubisky
Rivers

We should be able Toruń a very aggressive defensive attack the rest of the way and get some defensive energy going into the playoffs.

Maybe even have a shot at running the table and ending up at 12-4 with a bye
[Reply]
lcarus 01:46 AM 11-14-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
KPass, Clark, Oakafor and Jones will make up the difference.

Hopefully it forces Spags to start Jones at DE and attack the rest of the year.

Rivers
Carr
Brady
Flacco or something other trash
Trubisky
Rivers

We should be able Toruń a very aggressive defensive attack the rest of the way and get some defensive energy going into the playoffs.

Maybe even have a shot at running the table and ending up at 12-4 with a bye
Baltimore could drop a couple games. Texans, @Rams, 49ers, @Bills, @Browns. They also play the Jets and Steelers at home. I can't see them losing more than 2 of their remaining games. We'll need Houston to lose 2 or more as well. Other than @Ravens they have Colts, Patriots, Broncos, @Titans, @Buccaneers, and Titans again. We would almost definitely have to win out and even then, it'd be tough to nab a bye.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 40
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Up