Page 449 of 449
« First < 349399439445446447448449
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade
St. Patty's Fire 04:17 PM 09-16-2019
https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:02 AM 08-12-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Yeah, I didn't see an issue either. Reporters are annoying af. Belichick does similar shit and no one bats an eye.
I'm pretty sure everyone calls BB an asshole for how he handles reporters so i don't know what you're talking about.

BB's dickheadedness is legendary, which is why you brought it up. To say "no one bats an eye" just doesn't make any sense.

If that were true, you never would've mentioned him in the first place.
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:03 AM 08-12-2020
If you want to name a guy who can be a dick to the media and "no one bats an eye", look no further than Andy Reid.

You ask him a repetitive or stupid question and his death stare will burn a hole through the back of your skull.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:07 AM 08-12-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I'm pretty sure everyone calls BB an asshole for how he handles reporters so i don't know what you're talking about.

BB's dickheadedness is legendary, which is why you brought it up. To say "no one bats an eye" just doesn't make any sense.

Exactly.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:09 AM 08-12-2020
If you want to name a guy who can be a dick to the media and "no one bats an eye", look no further than Andy Reid.

You ask him a repetitive or stupid question and his death stare will burn a hole through the back of your skull.
Or he'll just passive-aggressively fuck you over when you're trying to do your job.

Don't get me wrong. Sal is a fucking asshole and had this coming. But most people don't expect Andy Reid to be the one to hand him his own ass.

[Reply]
RedRaider56 09:13 AM 08-12-2020

Another one who is well known for being a jerk is Greg Popovich of the Spurs. Initially his schtick was thought to be funny and everyone wanted the sideline interview with him.
Now he has gone complete BB jerk mode and is quite annoying, but they still put up with him
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:24 AM 08-12-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
What’s the limit
Til u decide to marry or your anus prolapses
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:29 AM 08-12-2020
Sal was still talking shit about Reid's family during the Super Bowl media blitz this year.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:02 AM 08-12-2020

Well you could make that argument for damn near anyone then, including your example of Reid. Clearly someone batted an eye because you did, I did and so did the dude who posted that YouTube clip.

Belichick is a douche and he gets testy with spots reporters. Maybe it’s just because he’s been doing it for so long and he’s BB so he’s got a ton of clout, but I don’t really hear anyone calling the guy out for being a jackass like many are for Ramsey.

I think the only difference is that Ramsey is like 25 and has not learned to navigate douchebag reporters as well as guys like BB, Pop and Reid. I wouldn’t say he’s a jackass based on solely this instance, though.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:06 AM 08-12-2020
You’re right. He’s not a jackass based “solely” on this incident.

He’s a jackass based on all of them.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:17 PM 08-12-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You’re right. He’s not a jackass based “solely” on this incident.

He’s a jackass based on all of them.
Oh, yeah. Guy's a mega douche lol
[Reply]
jallmon 01:43 PM 08-12-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
You can hook up with dudes a few times and not be considered gay tho
lol Back in the Navy days, I was on the aircraft carrier JFK. A friend of mine, who worked in another radar shop, and I both had security clearances because of our work. We went out on the town, Norfolk, and ended up separated. The next morning I went to my friends shop and he was pissed. Evidently the night before he had let someone blow him in the men's room in the Norfolk bus depot (hard to believe that things like that could happen in the Norfolk bus depot men's room).

He said to me, "They took my security clearance for committing homosexual acts. Hell, he blew me, I didn't blow him!" No matter how compelling the argument was, it didn't work.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:46 PM 08-12-2020
Originally Posted by jallmon:
lol Back in the Navy days, I was on the aircraft carrier JFK. A friend of mine, who worked in another radar shop, and I both had security clearances because of our work. We went out on the town, Norfolk, and ended up separated. The next morning I went to my friends shop and he was pissed. Evidently the night before he had let someone blow him in the men's room in the Norfolk bus depot (hard to believe that things like that could happen in the Norfolk bus depot men's room).

He said to me, "They took my security clearance for committing homosexual acts. Hell, he blew me, I didn't blow him!" No matter how compelling the argument was, it didn't work.
Wtf lol
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:51 PM 08-12-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Or he'll just passive-aggressively **** you over when you're trying to do your job.

Don't get me wrong. Sal is a ****ing asshole and had this coming. But most people don't expect Andy Reid to be the one to hand him his own ass.

That was pretty tame.
[Reply]
Page 449 of 449
« First < 349399439445446447448449
Up