Timothy Olyphant
Michael Madsen
Tim Roth
Dewey Crow as Manson

This is going to be one epic movie.

[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:40 PM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
Didn’t know you listened to the Delfonics?
"Probably the same person who killed Beaumont..."
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:51 PM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Kill Bill 3 as his last film?

https://www.nme.com/news/film/kill-b...ks-2666915?amp

Uma Thurman and Quentin Tarantino are in talks for ‘Kill Bill Vol. 3’
"I'd love for them to figure it out," said one of the first film's key actors
Ok, that would be kick ass
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:05 PM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Ok, that would be kick ass
Agreed
[Reply]
Frazod 02:28 PM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
When I was watching and Sharon Tate goes to the house party, Steve McQueen shows up. My first thought was "Hey, that's Captain Winters from Band of Brothers!" He did look similar to McQueen. I never would have put those two together. Good casting.
Damian Lewis is the host of a new series on Smithsonian Channel about spies. It's still kind of jarring to hear him speak in his natural British accent. I'll always think of him as Captain Winters.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:40 PM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Damian Lewis is the host of a new series on Smithsonian Channel about spies. It's still kind of jarring to hear him speak in his natural British accent. I'll always think of him as Captain Winters.
Or Brody in Homeland

Or Axe in Billions

Guy is pretty good at what he does.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:44 PM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Have you heard Jodie Comer of Killing Eve talk naturally?

100% Scouse.

Russian assassin on the show

Just talking

[Reply]
BigRichard 04:25 AM 05-14-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Or Brody in Homeland

Or Axe in Billions

Guy is pretty good at what he does.
He was also in a short lived series called Life. I watched both seasons and thought it was great. Wished it would have continued but it just didn't get a big enough following. I don't know if I could do a synopsis of the show any justice but ultimately he is a cop that is framed for the murder of his cop friend and sentenced to Life in prison. The show starts around the time of his release from prison once he is exonerated and he is given millions of dollars for his false imprisonment. Part of his agreement is he is allowed back on the force as an investigator. He has become quite awkward from his time in prison. Hi jinks ensue.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:07 AM 05-14-2020
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
He was also in a short lived series called Life. I watched both seasons and thought it was great. Wished it would have continued but it just didn't get a big enough following. I don't know if I could do a synopsis of the show any justice but ultimately he is a cop that is framed for the murder of his cop friend and sentenced to Life in prison. The show starts around the time of his release from prison once he is exonerated and he is given millions of dollars for his false imprisonment. Part of his agreement is he is allowed back on the force as an investigator. He has become quite awkward from his time in prison. Hi jinks ensue.
Decent enough show, but the real stars of the show were; Sarah Shahi . . . . . . . and the Maserati. :-)

[Reply]
BigRichard 05:50 AM 05-14-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Decent enough show, but the real stars of the show were; Sarah Shahi . . . . . . . and the Maserati. :-)

She was fine as hell.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:36 PM 03-16-2023
Quentin Tarantino’s final film on its way as title is revealed

Quentin Tarantino is reportedly set to begin working on his final film, which has been given the title The Movie Critic.

According to sources at The Hollywood Reporter, the Pulp Fiction director is preparing to direct the film

Details about the film’s plot are currently being kept under wraps, but sources have described the story as being set in the late 1970s with a female lead at its centre.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:30 PM 03-16-2023
For whatever reason I never commented on this after seeing it. I really enjoyed it. That final fight was fucking epic. Too bad things didn't shake out in real life the way they did in this movie.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 22
« First < 121819202122
Up