ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 537 of 2693
« First < 37437487527533534535536537 53853954054154758763710371537 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:53 PM 11-29-2017
Look at how fucking FAST and INSTINCTIVE that motherfucker is.

His brain and arm are in perfect sync.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:54 PM 11-29-2017
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Mahomes is going to completely change the dynamics of this team.
People are going to feel fucking stupid for ever defending Smith.

He's going to be a laughingstock once they see what Mahomie can do.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:01 PM 11-29-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
People are going to feel fucking stupid for ever defending Smith.

He's going to be a laughingstock once they see what Mahomie can do.
Will laugh when "hawt wife" divorces Smith's loser ass.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:07 PM 11-29-2017
Our WRs will have to get in better shape. They are not use to actually contributing in the game.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:16 PM 11-29-2017
Ever since I first watched some of his highlights before the draft, there would always be some plays where I just couldn't help but to laugh. It was that damn incredible and unbelievable. I still do no matter how many times I see those plays.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:56 PM 11-29-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Ever since I first watched some of his highlights before the draft, there would always be some plays where I just couldn't help but to laugh. It was that damn incredible and unbelievable. I still do no matter how many times I see those plays.
Absolutely.

I liken it to days gone by when I used to watch Marcus Allen in crucial situations. I knew he was going to come through, and most of the time he did. It's the complete joy of watching someone who absolutely REFUSES to be beaten. It's that feeling of thinking, "we KNOW you're going to do this, but we can't WAIT to see HOW you're going to do it".

I expect no miracles in Pat's first season( that will come later ), but there will be PLENTY of moments where he will just blow our fucking minds, and that's all I've ever wanted to see out there; some competent hope with tremendous upside.

I remember what it feels like to watch a complete team with strong contributors across key positions; some of the younger fans have absolutely NO idea what that's like, and it's a total disgrace. To think that I will no longer have to endure watching a Chiefs QB who's consistent attributes are feelings of:
a) dread
b) trepidation
c) expected failure, and
d) "motherFUCK this clown",
is so refreshing and long overdue, I may yet purchase another round of tickets when I get back to Missouri.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:11 PM 11-29-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:

1:53 and 3:05......holy shit

Um. Good lord man. Can. Not. Wait!!!!
[Reply]
rico 01:12 AM 11-30-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Will laugh when "hawt wife" divorces Smith's loser ass.
And takes all of his money!!!!!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:59 AM 11-30-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
And takes all of his money!!!!!
God that would be perfect.

At least you know we won't see Shitty on any TV shows...he has a complete lack of charisma and personality.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:04 AM 11-30-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
God that would be perfect.

At least you know we won't see Shitty on any TV shows...he has a complete lack of charisma and personality.
Can you gif those two plays notorious highlighted bud

:-)
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:14 AM 11-30-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Start Mahomes and watch our OL "suddenly" just magically get better overnight. OMG, it's a Christmas miracle, right? Must be! Andy Heck probably kicked their butts in practice all week until they figured out how to create lanes for Kareem Hunt! I don't know what else it could be! Surely not the QB change and the threat of any ****ing given pass play having a good chance of going 50+ yards if you're not consistently committed to having enough deep coverage. Nooooo... it can't be that teams can no longer stack the box! Surely not!
Not only that, but for the first time that I can recall we might actually draw some long defensive pass interference calls. We NEVER get those nowadays, and there's a clear reason why. I don't know what the stats would say, but it seems to me like DPI is called more often on those plays than the ball actually being intercepted.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:17 AM 11-30-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Not only that, but for the first time that I can recall we might actually draw some long defensive pass interference calls. We NEVER get those nowadays, and there's a clear reason why. I don't know what the stats would say, but it seems to me like DPI is called more often on those plays than the ball actually being intercepted.
No shit!
[Reply]
bowener 09:34 AM 11-30-2017
Originally Posted by Priest31kc:
This is so fun to watch

At about the :35 mark there is a read option where he hits the slant that is just dirty. Hill would be unstoppable for 9 yards minimum.

At around the 2:50 mark there is a scramble where he just flicks his wrist and the ball is 20 yards downfield... crazy arm strength.

I wasn't able to watch all of it, but this mother fucker does not duck his head and cower when pressure is coming, and his arm is a monster. Our screen plays may actually work as fast as he can get the ball there.

Alex Smith cannot make 2/3 of the throws in that video.

edit: Had to watch a bit more... at around 7:15 or so there is a deep TD throw he makes while being hit that I can easily imagine happening once a month with Tyreek and him. PM2 can chuck it like Rodgers and that is arousing.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:47 AM 11-30-2017
lol look at that 2:50 play....pocket is fucked and he just steps up, under control and flicks it

THAT is advanced pocket QB play....Alex is just running on that play.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 10:17 AM 11-30-2017
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
If we lose sunday and no change is made, mutha**** the chiefs, they are beyond full of shit
Well, guess what?
[Reply]
Page 537 of 2693
« First < 37437487527533534535536537 53853954054154758763710371537 > Last »
Up