ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 25
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>First woman to play in a power 5 college football game today
Deberg_1990 09:22 AM 11-28-2020
Awesome! I will watch!

Historic moment for college football 👏

Vanderbilt is turning to women's soccer player Sarah Fuller to be its place-kicker on Saturday.

She will become the first woman to participate in a Power 5 football game. (via @VandyFootball) pic.twitter.com/kIeMh4uRjZ

— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) November 27, 2020

[Reply]
Pointer19 01:58 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Eff her. She’s over on the sideline smiling and her team is down 41-0.
It keeps showing her with a big grin while her teammates right next to her are all pissed.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:00 PM 11-28-2020
It's over. Thank God.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:01 PM 11-28-2020
Player of the Game!
[Reply]
Eureka 02:03 PM 11-28-2020
Next week on ESPN's highlighted game of the week. For the first time ever in college football history Utah state will be playing the first African American Female player at the kicking position. She was recently picked up off the Utah State swim team.

Tune in for this historic moment.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:03 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
Which is pretty much what I said earlier...
Sorry, didn't read the thread. Can't see the game unless I stream it, and I'm busy, so just watched the clip someone provided.

Based on the little info I have it sounds like they aren't even letting her try to kick a FG, so at this point it sounds like Vandy was going full-on publicity stunt with her, which is a bad look, imo.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:03 PM 11-28-2020
Sweet ass.

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 02:07 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Sports journos tripping over themselves to virtue signal on Twitter.
It's pathetic but expected from those clowns.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:08 PM 11-28-2020
Can she play guard? Wylie sucks.
[Reply]
Eureka 02:10 PM 11-28-2020
Do guys on the other team make jokes during play?
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:14 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Eff her. She’s over on the sideline smiling and her team is down 41-0.
I applaud her never say die attitude in adversity.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:15 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by KCJake:
As much as it pains me to say, give credit to Whitlock for having the balls to say what everyone else is thinking
That fat piece of shit doesn't have balls. He just says whatever he thinks will get him the most views/clicks.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:20 PM 11-28-2020
I thought for sure it would be Meghan Rapino...
[Reply]
Eureka 02:26 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I thought for sure it would be Meghan Rapino...
They actually want people to watch the game dude.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:33 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
So in 5 years you will make a thread about the awful ABC Family movie about her
Here's a casting call summary since we already know the plot.

Female kicker - attractive model type. No athletic ability needed. Busty. Blonde hair a plus.

Head coach - sensitive male determined to defend kicker and give her an opportunity to shine since his own kicking daughter died in a car wreck on her way to the prom. Must be handsome, aged late 40s.

Special teams coach - bigoted overweight person who expresses disdain for the kicker and attempts to have her injured/buried on the depth chart. Must chew tobacco. Older character in 60s.

Quarterback - Handsome tall white guy who initially expresses skepticism, but falls in love with kicker on late night practices as her holder.

Running back - Star player. Rough black or Hispanic inner city kid. Embraces her immediately due to shared struggles to be recognized.

Linebacker - Large bodybuilder type. No lines needed other than snarling. Attempts to rape kicker in locker room shower until quarterback saves her.

Sidekick - Small mousy female, attends feminist rallies. Must be able to make inspiring speech when kicker ponders giving up her dream. Busty.

Soccer coach - Female, athletic androgynous look. Must be able to make inspiring speech when kicker ponders giving up her dream. Busty.

Kicker's mother - Single mom, must be able to cry easily. Redhead preferred. Busty.

Cheerleader - Kicker's mean-spirited girlfriend. Must be able to recite catty lines convincingly. Brunette preferred. Busty.

Asian cheerleader - No lines, must be Asian to show diversity in casing. Busty.
[Reply]
lewdog 02:35 PM 11-28-2020
I haven’t been this disappointed in a female since seeing Hope Solo’s nudes.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 25
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up