ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 13
« First < 678910 111213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Official Washington Football Club vs Cowboys thread
Deberg_1990 03:38 PM 11-26-2020
Big game. Whoever wins is in the drivers seat for the NFC East title!

Let’s go Alex!!
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:46 PM 11-26-2020
Love alex doing so good

We can bitch all we want but the dude is and was a good good person and he did the job of mentoring Patrick

nice things for a nice guy
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:46 PM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by seamonster:
Sweat is MONSTER. DC's got the best Dline in the league...Just savages.
Oh bullshit . Plays aren't made based on "names". The stats don't speak to that AT ALL
[Reply]
Bob Dole 06:48 PM 11-26-2020
All my neighbors are sad.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:49 PM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Love alex doing so good

We can bitch all we want but the dude is and was a good good person and he did the job of mentoring Patrick

nice things for a nice guy
He pulled the franchise up from the abyss. That can never be overstated
[Reply]
ROYC75 06:51 PM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by crispystl:
They'll win that division now, because at the very least Alex won't hand games away like the rest of the NFC least QBs.
Have you seen their schedule?

Losing to the Giants twice and the Lions in a combined -10 points, OK,BUT NOT NOW.

Will be lucky to get to 6-10.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 07:19 PM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
He pulled the franchise up from the abyss. That can never be overstated
Amazing how many people overlook this and don’t realize how integral he was to building this culture. You have to walk before you can run. He was the perfect QB for what we needed at the time. We won our first playoff game in 20+ years with him for crying out loud.

Anyone who has anything but love for the guy needs to get over it, especially after what he just accomplished. He had zero reason to keep playing and was relentless and refused to quit and came back from something 95% of humans never could. Now has his team in first place. Nothing short of amazing.

Alex is top flight in my book all the way.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 09:07 PM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Amazing how many people overlook this and don’t realize how integral he was to building this culture. You have to walk before you can run. He was the perfect QB for what we needed at the time. We won our first playoff game in 20+ years with him for crying out loud.

Anyone who has anything but love for the guy needs to get over it, especially after what he just accomplished. He had zero reason to keep playing and was relentless and refused to quit and came back from something 95% of humans never could. Now has his team in first place. Nothing short of amazing.

This.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:19 PM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:

I don't know too many people that don't realize this in hindsight. Alex Smith will never win a Super Bowl and that was always the goal here. That's why he took so much flak.

But that period is over, we have a our SB ring and he was a big part of it. It's possible to recognize both things, it doesn't have to be either/or.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:57 PM 11-26-2020
I drafted Ezekiel Elliott with the #6 pick in our draft this year so he was destined to immediately turn into trash. 2019 I drafted Tyreek who got hurt in week 1 and was out for a chunk, 2018 was Le'Veon Bell who held out for the entire season and 2017 was David Johnson and Deshaun Watson who both got hurt. I think it's worse than the Madden curse.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:02 PM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I drafted Ezekiel Elliott with the #6 pick in our draft this year so he was destined to immediately turn into trash. 2019 I drafted Tyreek who got hurt in week 1 and was out for a chunk, 2018 was Le'Veon Bell who held out for the entire season and 2017 was David Johnson and Deshaun Watson who both got hurt. I think it's worse than the Madden curse.
I drafted Brady. My jinx is slowly starting to work. We’ll find out on Sunday.

I also drafted Joe Burrow. RIP Tom Brady.
[Reply]
Sorce 11:05 PM 11-26-2020
The cowboys are no longer America's team, they are America's asshole, no need to change their logo.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
lcarus 11:23 PM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I drafted Brady. My jinx is slowly starting to work. We’ll find out on Sunday.

I also drafted Joe Burrow. RIP Tom Brady.
Nice. I'm definitely drafting Lamar Jackson with my first pick next year and Josh Jacobs with my second. That should end their 2021 seasons if not their entire careers.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:33 PM 11-26-2020
Alex Smith will lead the pig skins over the chiefs in February 2021:-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:18 AM 11-27-2020
WFT ran the Annexation of Puerto Rico yesterday.

https://youtu.be/TMoZVQw-U_I

https://youtu.be/K-RE3_Q25Fs
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:57 AM 11-27-2020
I'll have to look it up but I'm pretty sure Smith has a winning record as the starter for the Redskins.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 13
« First < 678910 111213 >
Up