ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I AM THANKFUL FOR MY FAVORITE NFL FOOTBALL TEAM THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!!!!
carcosa 12:15 PM 11-26-2020
POST UR THANKS IN THIS THREAD IF U AGREES!!!!!!! THANK U
[Reply]
tylerpalko 11:45 AM 11-28-2020
My father used to beat me while I was naked and he loved the Broncos. Had over a dozen Bronco tats. So, as a way to rebel, I became a Chiefs fan. Loved them ever since. Go Kansas City!
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 02:14 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by tylerpalko:
My father used to beat me while I was naked and he loved the Broncos. Had over a dozen Bronco tats. So, as a way to rebel, I became a Chiefs fan. Loved them ever since. Go Kansas City!
I’d like to meat ur dad!!!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:18 PM 11-28-2020
I like the Kansas City Chiefs
[Reply]
njchiefs 03:18 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
1000% this.

Best GIF ever captured. That woman is a legend forever.
You know, this may be the first time I ever noticed her twin just behind her on the right. Double crazy goodness!!!
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 03:30 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by njchiefs:
You know, this may be the first time I ever noticed her twin just behind her on the right. Double crazy goodness!!!
Hilarious because I just noticed her as well in this thread and was trying to figure out if they were identical. If not, they are damn close.

Awesome stuff indeed.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:45 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
!:-)!
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 05:36 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
!:-)!
I cannot stop laughing. :-)
[Reply]
Hydrae 07:26 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by njchiefs:
Pretty sure that is a younger sister. They are daughters of the puppet lady who got inducted into the Hall of Fans in Canton this year:

[Reply]
Nickhead 08:10 PM 11-28-2020
over time i occasionally encounter someone who knows some about the chiefs. seen a guy once wearing a chiefs shirt, but after chatting with him, his girlfriend got him the wrong team shirt.

but today, i was heading to the local grocers. spotted a guy wearing a camo kc hat... told him nice hat (im wearing the super bowl cap). caught him off guard, said thanks. told him his hat matched my car (i have chiefs decals on the window), he gave a thumbs up and a 'go chiefs' :-)
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:29 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
over time i occasionally encounter someone who knows some about the chiefs. seen a guy once wearing a chiefs shirt, but after chatting with him, his girlfriend got him the wrong team shirt.

but today, i was heading to the local grocers. spotted a guy wearing a camo kc hat... told him nice hat (im wearing the super bowl cap). caught him off guard, said thanks. told him his hat matched my car (i have chiefs decals on the window), he gave a thumbs up and a 'go chiefs' :-)
Thank u for sharing!
[Reply]
carcosa 08:32 PM 11-28-2020

Marvelous story!
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:10 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Marvelous story!
Would definitely have loved to be there! I would have been wearing my Super Bowl hat as well and all 3 of us would have been like “Hell yeah, go Chiefs!”

I love the thought that other people also like the same team as me!
[Reply]
Nickhead 09:44 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Would definitely have loved to be there! I would have been wearing my Super Bowl hat as well and all 3 of us would have been like “Hell yeah, go Chiefs!”

I love the thought that other people also like the same team as me!
considering im +6000 miles away from kc :-)
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:48 PM 11-28-2020
considering im +6000 miles away from kc :-)
Have you ever finger banged a kangaroo
[Reply]
Nickhead 11:22 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Have you ever finger banged a kangaroo
yup! and it's finger licken' good :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up