ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Vaccine(s) coming mid-December...
I'll be the first in line if possible 91 37.76%
I'll get one but I'll wait a month or two to see who croaks 56 23.24%
Like any software or game system, never take 1.0... I'll wait until summer 30 12.45%
If no one's dead by next Thanksgiving, count me in 18 7.47%
No. ****ing. Way. 46 19.09%
Voters: 241. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 38
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Will you take the vaccine?
JD10367 03:40 PM 11-23-2020
I don't think this needs to go to DC because it's an apolitical question, more about how much you trust Big Pharma.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 03:56 PM 11-23-2020
My Dr today said I should wait 6 months to see the side effects that might start to show with the first wave.
[Reply]
loochy 03:57 PM 11-23-2020
I'll see how my wife does with hers. She'll surely be one of the first in line because of her job.

I'll urge my parents to get it (and I'm sure they will). My son and I? We'll see.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:58 PM 11-23-2020
Whatever gets life back to normal.
[Reply]
DaFace 03:58 PM 11-23-2020
As for the question, it's pretty simple for me. Do we want the world to go back to normal? If so, the quickest route to do it is through vaccines. So yep, sign me up. I want to go to a Chiefs game next year.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:59 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
As for the question, it's pretty simple for me. Do we want the world to go back to normal? If so, the quickest route to do it is through vaccines. So yep, sign me up. I want to go to a Chiefs game next year.
Yep. I'll be first in line. You have to realize that Pfizer is coming out with this. It's not some little research or pharmaceutical company. They aren't going to risk their reputation on a risky vaccine.
[Reply]
Donger 04:01 PM 11-23-2020
Yes. With almost zero hesitation.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:02 PM 11-23-2020
Not sure about you guys, but I’m getting very tired of raw-dogging hookers with a mask on.
[Reply]
DaFace 04:02 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Yep. I'll be first in line. You have to realize that Pfizer is coming out with this. It's not some little research or pharmaceutical company. They aren't going to risk their reputation on a risky vaccine.
I'm actually friends with someone who is close enough to the Pfizer vaccine to know some details about it, and the thing that he pointed out is that 90% of their vaccine is something they've been working on for years. It's not like this is entirely some crazy technology that they rushed out at the last minute.

Also, a lot of the delays in developing vaccines "normally" is just driven by 1) questions about ROI and 2) red tape. Both of those are non-issues this time around, which is why things have moved so quickly.
[Reply]
Donger 04:02 PM 11-23-2020
And, I hope that our medical professionals really explain what getting vaccinated does for those who take it. And do it well.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:02 PM 11-23-2020
I'll get it at my earliest convenience
[Reply]
vailpass 04:04 PM 11-23-2020
I'll give it a year and see how things shake out.
[Reply]
candyman 04:06 PM 11-23-2020
No, I'm fit and healthy. I'd rather take my chances getting the virus with the 99%+ survival rate than more unneeded shit injected into my body. I got enough of that in the military.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:07 PM 11-23-2020
For the record, the flu shot is only about 40-60% effective, compared to 90%+ for the new COVID vaccines. There's also promising evidence to suggest that COVID immunity would last for years (or even decades) rather than a year for the flu shot.
Also, "never getting sick" just means not having symptoms, versus potentially being an asymptomatic spreader, when the vast majority fall into the latter category.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:07 PM 11-23-2020
No. At least not for as long as I can. I’m 32 and have lost weight, ate much better foods, exercise regularly and have done everything else to put my body’s immune system in the best place possible.

I just don’t trust a rushed vaccine, no less brand new things like this. I want some long term case studies first.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:08 PM 11-23-2020
I'm actually friends with someone who is close enough to the Pfizer vaccine to know some details about it, and the thing that he pointed out is that 90% of their vaccine is something they've been working on for years. It's not like this is entirely some crazy technology that they rushed out at the last minute.

Also, a lot of the delays in developing vaccines "normally" is just driven by 1) questions about ROI and 2) red tape. Both of those are non-issues this time around, which is why things have moved so quickly.
100% this. People who think this will be "dangerous" in any significant way are really stupid.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 38
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up