ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 18
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buccaneers
Dante84 11:03 AM 11-23-2020
Notable Offensive Players: Brady, Godwin, Rojo, Gronk, Evans, Wirfs, Brown, Fournette

Notable Defensive Players: Suh, JPP, Barrett, Winfield, Davis, Dean

+ Tom is a statue, so we need to generate pressure through the middle otherwise he has weapons and can hit them in the mid-ranges, similar to Oakland last night. He's infinitely smarter than Carr, but probably less talented than the version of Carr we saw last night - or at least on par.

+ TB's receiving talent is right up there with the best in the league. For some reason Evans/Brady have been slightly off, and we'll have to hope that continues. Gronk is a shell of himself, but still a large target that might be difficult for, say, HB, to defend if the ball is placed in the right location.

+ TB's secondary is young, talented and smart, but prone to youthful mistakes. We should be able to confuse them as the game goes on.

+ TB's run game can be nasty, and we need to shut them down early. Rojo is no joke.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:53 AM 11-24-2020
Will Jones & Clark show up? We need them this game.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:10 AM 11-24-2020
Is there a possibility of them flexing the game to Sunday night or is it set in stone as a day game?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:11 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Is there a possibility of them flexing the game to Sunday night or is it set in stone as a day game?
Don’t think CBS would give this one up. But either way, it’s set.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:11 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I know Bucs record in prime time this year is bad.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:16 AM 11-24-2020
There was no shot in hell ever that CBS was giving up this game.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:29 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
My understanding is that they get to protect one game a year from being flexed. I could see this game being that one.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:31 AM 11-24-2020
I'm expecting one hell of an entertaining game like the Chiefs at Rams 54-51 game. The Bucs defense was supposed to be "best in the league" but I watched Jared Goff and Robert Woods rip them apart so surely Mahomes and company can score a lot on them.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:32 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
My understanding is that they get to protect one game a year from being flexed. I could see this game being that one.
Which opens up KC vs New Orleans on 12/20. The SNF game as of now is SF@Dallas.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 10:35 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Niners and Cowboys should have been a great game, but my God, that's awful now. I can't see them sticking with that.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:36 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Makes sense. Having a great team and the best QB means we rarely have noon games. Every game is primetime or the afternoon "game of the week". Which is kind of a bummer because I really like noon games.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:43 AM 11-24-2020
Anybody know who has the double header this week?
[Reply]
Lzen 10:48 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Why is anyone scared of the Bucs lmao
Scared? No. But we can't take them lightly, either. This team is capable of losing to just about anyone but also capable of beating anyone. They have a lot of talent and Brady is still Brady. Well, he's not the same QB he used to be but he still shows some greatness from time to time.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:48 AM 11-24-2020
Watching Kupp and Woods run wild with all those YAC makes me feel really good about what Hill, Kelce, and potentially Watkins will be able to do.

Could be a good opportunity to get CEH and Bell even more involved in the passing game too.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:49 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Scared? No. But we can't take them lightly, either. This team is capable of losing to just about anyone but also capable of beating anyone. They have a lot of talent and Brady is still Brady. Well, he's not the same QB he used to be but he still shows some greatness from time to time.
The Buccaneers have their bye after they play us. You have to wonder if some of these old ass dudes are getting worn down a bit (Brady, Gronk, Suh, JPP).
[Reply]
Hoover 10:50 AM 11-24-2020
Would be nice to have Watkins for that game. Is that a possibility?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 18
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up