ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>Bears declining Mitchell Trubisky's fifth-year option
alanm 04:41 PM 05-02-2020
http://http://www.nfl.com/news/story...fthyear-option

WOW!! Bears are turning the page after 3 yrs. :-)
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:04 PM 11-27-2020
I kind of hope either Turdbisky or Rosen come here to sit and learn and back up Patrick. I think either might be a good candidate for Reid's train-and-flip-for-a-second-round-pick routine that he used to do.
[Reply]
royr17 01:34 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
Even picking in the top 20, you’d be questioning and actually wondering and second guessing why your team that needed a QB didn’t do everything they could to trade up and get Mahomes, the greatest QB to come along in our lifetimes.

Second guessing draft misses used to be a Chiefs fan ritual. I don’t miss it.

Picks like Brian Jozwiak, Eddie Freeman, Sylvester Morris, Brodie Croyle, Junior Siavii, Ryan Sims, Trezelle Jenkins, and Rashaan Sheehee are thankfully a thing of the sad past lol
To be honest to throw Sylvester Morris in that list in my opinion is not right all of the other were bad picks unfortunately Morris got hurt in his second-year in what I believe would have been a promising career.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:45 PM 12-06-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I kind of hope either Turdbisky or Rosen come here to sit and learn and back up Patrick. I think either might be a good candidate for Reid's train-and-flip-for-a-second-round-pick routine that he used to do.
Sounds like a plan to me.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 12:57 PM 12-06-2020
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Yeah, expect they drafted a quality CB at 27 and got the ammo to move up for Allen.

Bills did ok.
In this draft the Bill's found the man, the myth, the LEGEND that is Nathan peterman.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:21 PM 12-06-2020
Of those two, gimme Rosen
[Reply]
DRM08 01:23 PM 12-06-2020
I don't want Trubisky anywhere near Mahomes. That is some bad karma IMHO.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up