ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 46
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Hall of Classics>So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...
Hootie 02:21 AM 10-25-2015
Made 90 great lineups this week, too ...

But, alas, was kicked out, $100 stolen, and have no idea why ....

Thread gets deleted ...

But the group doesn't realize ... Password change or not, I'm still logged in via phone app. That's right.

They let me do 6 hours worth of lineups today before, out of nowhere, I'm banned. Whatever. Right?

Hmm. Steal my $100 ..
TimBone 08:32 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Li'l Smokey:
It says Hootie is online.
If what Rudy posted earlier was all that happened between Hootie and CC, then I don't think Hootie should have been banned. I might have missed something though. I stopped checking the fanduel forum for the most part except for GameDays, because of how things were playing out.
Saul Good 08:32 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
You wanted lineups posted so you and others could judge them. You aren't entitled to that and there is no reason to discuss lineups here.
True, but it makes things a lot more interesting if you do. The truth is that it will only happen if the CP lineups are better than hootie's. If the are, someone will post them. If they don't get posted, it's safe to assume hootie's were better.
GloryDayz 08:33 PM 10-25-2015
Good think Hootie isn't Milton.....

KC native 08:35 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
True, but it makes things a lot more interesting if you do. The truth is that it will only happen if the CP lineups are better than hootie's. If the are, someone will post them. If they don't get posted, it's safe to assume hootie's were better.
The way this was supposed to work was to go in and systematically set up lineups with different players just like the pro players who enter 100-200 entries in the big tourneys. Hootie completely eschewed that approach for a favored group of core players which completely ignored the diversification element in it. His line ups weren't terrible but he wasn't playing like he had proposed when we started the group.
Lex Luthor 08:36 PM 10-25-2015
If they don't get posted, it's safe to assume hootie's were better.
That is a load of horseshit.
KC native 08:37 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by TimBone:
If what Rudy posted earlier was all that happened between Hootie and CC, then I don't think Hootie should have been banned. I might have missed something though. I stopped checking the fanduel forum for the most part except for GameDays, because of how things were playing out.
Hootie shit all over Flopnuts. He said some awful shit to him when Floppy was the only mod who was cool with his return. Hootie got banned because he burned his last bridge with the mod team. Hootie wasn't banned for his shit with crazy coffey.
TimBone 08:39 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by KC native:
Hootie shit all over Flopnuts. He said some awful shit to him when Floppy was the only mod who was cool with his return. Hootie got banned because he burned his last bridge with the mod team. Hootie wasn't banned for his shit with crazy coffey.
See, I didn't read any of that. Anyways, I said in the fanduel forum that I was going to stop posting fanduel drama here, and then I got sucked in again. I'm gonna bow out of this thread.
Saul Good 08:40 PM 10-25-2015
The way this was supposed to work was to go in and systematically set up lineups with different players just like the pro players who enter 100-200 entries in the big tourneys. Hootie completely eschewed that approach for a favored group of core players which completely ignored the diversification element in it. His line ups weren't terrible but he wasn't playing like he had proposed when we started the group.
I'm not saying it would make hootie right. He's not. But it would still be interesting to see.

And yes...it's safe to assume that the lineup will get posted if CP's is better.
Lex Luthor 08:53 PM 10-25-2015
I'm not saying it would make hootie right. He's not. But it would still be interesting to see.

And yes...it's safe to assume that the lineup will get posted if CP's is better.
You're spouting off about this, but the problem is that you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. There isn't one lineup to be posted. Nor are there two, or three, or four. There were 100 lineups for this weekend that Hootie was in the process of creating ALL ON HIS OWN when BRC got sick of his control-freak bullshit (and probably his other bullshit) and pulled the plug on him.

If you want to see the hundreds of lineups from the past few weeks, you're going to be disappointed, because I doubt anyone who has access to the Fanduel account will have either the time or the inclination to take the trouble to get them just to satisfy your curiosity. Even if someone wanted to do that, there'd be a hell of a lot of work involved to identify the lineups Hootie created and compare them to the lineups OnTheWarPath and others wanted to create but were shot down by Hootie.

You can try to play judge and jury all you want, but the fact is nobody has asked you to do that, and nobody gives a shit what you think about whose lineups may have been better.
Lex Luthor 08:55 PM 10-25-2015
This.
Lex Luthor 08:57 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Good think Hootie isn't Milton.....

I couldn't agree more. I'm actually kind of glad I don't know Hootie in real life. He has been banned again from Chiefsplanet, and there's no telling what a crazy obsessed motherfucker like that would do.
Nzoner 08:58 PM 10-25-2015

I just checked and what's really amusing is that one of the Alex Smith line-ups won $80 and was in the top 10 of 188 from week 1.

Smith
D Freeman
L Bell
T benjamin
J Edleman
J Maclin
A gates
S Gostowski
Packers
Ming the Merciless 08:59 PM 10-25-2015
I personally don't like Hootie.

But, I am consistent... So I wish to express my dislike of bans.

Free Hootie. Free clay. Free guardian.
KC native 09:00 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:

Clay shouldn't have been banned.

Hootie got what he deserved.

I didn't know the retardian was banned. What did he do?
TimBone 09:01 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:

I don't know who that last guy is, but did Cosmo get banned as well?
Page 33 of 46
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Up