ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1053 of 1203
« First < 535539531003104310491050105110521053 1054105510561057106311031153 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:50 AM 11-28-2020
Since this is the FMB! Thread, Thermoworks has some smoking hot deals on Thermapens. FMB! Swore by Thermoworks and got me started. I then got my parents and my buddies started.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 04:17 PM 11-28-2020
FMB must have had a trust fund for kitchen and grilling gadgets. If there is ever a yard sale I will show up with a box truck...He had nice stuff except for his trash can smoker.

I do not care if it's so accurate that it's only off by 1/2 of 1/2 of a degree (TW is ±0.7°F) no hand held thermometer is worth $80 ($60 on sale) when the new stuff does it with wifi or hardwired with great for a fraction of the cost.

I have this at $50 Temperature Accuracy: ±1.8°F 3 year advanced replacement warranty

For $20 (on sale for $16) this has a temperature accuracy: ±1.8°F with a 3 AR year warranty.

For $24 it has 0.9F accuracy (vs TW's 0.7), 3 second read and 3X the warranty Advanced Replacement) than the TW at a savings of $45.

If FMB didn't have said "Gadget" trust fund, IMHO, He would own ThermoWorks

Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Since this is the FMB! Thread, Thermoworks has some smoking hot deals on Thermapens. FMB! Swore by Thermoworks and got me started. I then got my parents and my buddies started.

[Reply]
LoneWolf 04:26 PM 11-28-2020
Thank, Buehler. Ordered a Smoke X long range thermometer.

I don’t have a gadget trust fund, but I do have a decent job and a wife that works. :-)
[Reply]
cooper barrett 04:49 PM 11-28-2020
Did you get the pink, green or gray unit? You mentioned the wifey....:-):-)

My job paid for mine, we were giver $50 plus tax for co-virus thermos. I just asked for a generic receipt.

I will look forward to reviews on the Smoke X as they appear to be a lot alike and accuracy is the same.

Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Thank, Buehler. Ordered a Smoke X long range thermometer.

I don’t have a gadget trust fund, but I do have a decent job and a wife that works. :-)

[Reply]
Buehler445 09:40 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
FMB must have had a trust fund for kitchen and grilling gadgets. If there is ever a yard sale I will show up with a box truck...He had nice stuff except for his trash can smoker.

Are you just a miserable fuck?

Thermoworks has good products. As stated by everybody in industry. FMB! and his wife both worked and didn't have kids. So if he wanted to drop a coin or two and get the industry standard, I can't blame him. I have kids and bought it.

So what do you do? Roll up in here and talk a mountain of shit on a dead man because he bought a $60 handheld instead of your $50 one that is slower and less accurate.

But good for you I guess. I'll just go ahead and not talk shit on a dead man.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:54 PM 11-28-2020
Are you just a miserable fuck?

Thermoworks has good products. As stated by everybody in industry. FMB! and his wife both worked and didn't have kids. So if he wanted to drop a coin or two and get the industry standard, I can't blame him. I have kids and bought it.

So what do you do? Roll up in here and talk a mountain of shit on a dead man because he bought a $60 handheld instead of your $50 one that is slower and less accurate.

All of this.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 01:08 AM 11-29-2020
I said that TODAY he would buy something that was a better value.

You have to admit he was obsessed with kitchen gadgets....

Are you just a miserable ****?

You need to learn to read... Themowork's Thermopen is the same speed as the Thermopro just costs a lot more. Don't get me started on the Smoke X

I didn't, I talked shit on the other people who bought them when IMHO there are just as good of products withlower prices, longer warranties that don't charge you $32-$50(plus shipping both ways) to calibrate them under warranty when you drop them.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 11-29-2020, 01:10 AM
This message has been deleted by cooper barrett.
Megatron96 08:02 AM 11-29-2020
A pissing contest in a cooking thread/. Now I’ve seen everything.
[Reply]
In58men 08:39 AM 11-29-2020
Are you just a miserable ****?

I just bought myself one. One hr of OT at work paid for it lol.

I mean, it’s not a lot of money really.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:08 AM 11-29-2020
As always, to some extent I'm regretting having saved coin on my vertical smoker. Don't get me wrong, it's nice and it wasn't a lot of bank, but this Cuisinart vertical smoker has not automatic temp control and that SUCKS. Even if it was off by a bit, I could adjust that if I had reading that told me how much I needed to fudge the temp by to get what I'm looking for. So basically I'm slipping the difference between what my free-standing oven guage inside says, what the smoker's guage says, and what the electronic probe is reporting. None agree... I know this is one of the main complaints that's out there, "what is 225, what is 250....?", but it's really pointless when you're having to run outside every 20 minutes to adjust the knob in hopes of keeping it close. Add to it that once the water pan goes dry the temp spikes, not to mention when the sun comes out (or goes down), and you might as well get a cooler of beer and hang next to the smoker. And it seems like Cuisinart went out of their way to make refilling the water tray and the chip container almost impossible.

While it's done some pretty good work, I think I might allow this one to suffer an accident and buy one that solves all these problems..
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:27 PM 11-29-2020
I said that TODAY he would buy something that was a better value.

You have to admit he was obsessed with kitchen gadgets....

I didn't, I talked shit on the other people who bought them when IMHO there are just as good of products withlower prices, longer warranties that don't charge you $32-$50(plus shipping both ways) to calibrate them under warranty when you drop them.
Cut the shit.

Here's what you said. The rest of the post was you espousing the benefits of your knockoff shit.

Nothing about anyone buying anything now, just FMB! having a kitchen gadget trust fund, implying that he spent money on gadgets like trust fund babies - i.e. like a moron.

There are 2 things in that post.

1. you espousing the benefits of your knockoff products.
2. you shitting on a dead man.

Spin it whatever way you want. You're just being a miserable asshole.

But whatever. Do you. You're entitled to be a miserable asshole. You just have to own it when you do.

I'm done mucking up the thread with you being a jackass. Do you man. Do you.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:37 PM 11-29-2020
Just some gumbo again. Used some leftover smoked turkey in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
cooper barrett 07:16 PM 11-29-2020
Cut the shit.

Here's what you said. The rest of the post was you espousing the benefits of your knockoff shit.

Nothing about anyone buying anything now, just FMB! having a kitchen gadget trust fund, implying that he spent money on gadgets like trust fund babies - i.e. like a moron. Your words, not mine
I said that if it were not for his disregard for $$$ (willingness to throw good money after bad) at must have kitchen gadgets, he would own the ThrmoPro vs. ThermoPen. How many SOUS VIDE set ups did the man have?. You are the one who refered to my referece to a trust fund for kitchen gadgets that I was calling FMB a moron. Does this mean that you think people with trust funds are "morons"? Are farmers who have "family farms" "MORONS""Trust Fund babies"???

There are 2 things in that post.

1. you espousing (you are reaching) the benefits of your knockoff products. ThermoPro is 25% of the cost, preforms within the same specs, has waterproof feature, and has 3 times the warranty.https://amazingribs.com/thermometers...o-tp-19-review

2. you shitting on a dead man. No you're shitting on me for saying that he spent money on kitchen gadgets like a lonely old woman with a new "Christmas Edition" of the Fingerhut Catalog.

And now we present DENNIS MILLER'S latest Rant.

“Now, I don’t want to get off on a rant here, but …”

Spin it whatever way you want. You're just being a miserable asshole.

But whatever. Do you. You're entitled to be a miserable asshole. You just have to own it when you do.

I'm done mucking up the thread with you being a jackass. Do you man. Do you.
You should have referred to this before going on your rant.

https://manvsclown.wordpress.com/201...-five-minutes/

More espousing activity:

[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:21 PM 11-29-2020
You should have referred to this before going on your rant.

Spoiler!
You should probably just stop.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:46 PM 11-29-2020
Coop, I’m done with you. Keep being a fucking shithead that needlessly shits on dead men.

If you were a 10 year old I’d tell you there is a more tactful way to say, “these are good thermometers too, and cheaper!” Without shitting on a dead man. But since you’re not 10, I’ll leave you to be you.
[Reply]
Page 1053 of 1203
« First < 535539531003104310491050105110521053 1054105510561057106311031153 > Last »
Up