ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 195 of 219
« First < 95145185191192193194195 196197198199205 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Science is Cool....
Fish 09:43 PM 05-21-2012
This is a repository for all cool scientific discussion and fascination. Scientific facts, theories, and overall cool scientific stuff that you'd like to share with others. Stuff that makes you smile and wonder at the amazing shit going on around us, that most people don't notice.

Post pictures, vidoes, stories, or links. Ask questions. Share science.

Why should I care?:

[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 11:18 AM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
He got a touch of the 'tism from his flu shot.
They think it come from the smallpox and not the flu shot. Fucking big pharma backed doctors are the devil
[Reply]
Hydrae 11:37 AM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
No, 5G hasn't been shown to be any kind of danger.

There was actually a push by a news company called RT in Russia to put out misinformation regarding 5G tech, which is likely the origin of whatever you heard.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/12/s...th-russia.html
So you are saying it really was Russians. :-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:36 PM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by mac459:
They think it come from the smallpox and not the flu shot. ****ing big pharma backed doctors are the devil
Correct spelling/pronunciation is debil around here
[Reply]
tooge 02:42 PM 05-15-2019
You sound like the old woman on Facebook that bitched at me for saying that instead of I have seen or I saw

Next time I write a post on Facebook or CP, I will make sure I get it pre approved from her and you. I didn’t know we were being graded on it, and how high of a problem that rates in life.
You certainly don't need my approval if you want to sound like a rube. That is your choice. I was simply pointing it out in case you didn't know that quite a few people hear that spin on our language and think the person talking or typing that way isn't so bright. So really I was trying to help you out.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 05:57 PM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by tooge:
You certainly don't need my approval if you want to sound like a rube. That is your choice. I was simply pointing it out in case you didn't know that quite a few people hear that spin on our language and think the person talking or typing that way isn't so bright. So really I was trying to help you out.
With the crowd around here I don’t think using “have seen” compared to just “seen” is going to stand out. Me typing out quickly on my phone as I’m sitting in a waiting room “I seen” and having someone judge me on that small tidbit is laughable. It’s a sports message board, not my English Comp 2 college course.

When “I seen” is typed a million of times a day, along with “could care less” . Along with all the fuck ups with your, you’re, there, their, they’re. Me typing doesn’t rank very high on my give a fuck list, until a random internet person tells me to care, because other random internet people might think less of me.
[Reply]
ptlyon 06:11 PM 05-15-2019
There was a time that I could SEE. And I HAVE SEEN. Boys like these, younger than these. Their arms torn out, and their legs ripped off. But, there no sight, like an amputated spirt. There is no prosthetic for that.
[Reply]
Gadzooks 07:30 PM 05-15-2019
With the crowd around here I don’t think using “have seen” compared to just “seen” is going to stand out. Me typing out quickly on my phone as I’m sitting in a waiting room “I seen” and having someone judge me on that small tidbit is laughable. It’s a sports message board, not my English Comp 2 college course.

When “I seen” is typed a million of times a day, along with “could care less” . Along with all the fuck ups with your, you’re, there, their, they’re. Me typing doesn’t rank very high on my give a fuck list, until a random internet person tells me to care, because other random internet people might think less of me.
Don't woory about it. Toooge is just bein' anal - he hwe...anal.
to many poeple care spelling and grammer and that kinda shit.
[Reply]
Fish 09:49 PM 05-17-2019

[Reply]
TimeForWasp 10:43 PM 05-17-2019
That makes you a fart smeller.
[Reply]
DaFace 05:02 PM 05-24-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
NASA is going back to the moon!

NASA Moon 2024 Budget Amendment Available, Media Teleconference Today

NASA leaders, including Administrator Jim Bridenstine, will host a media teleconference today, Monday, May 13 to discuss how a new budget amendment for the fiscal year 2020 proposal will help NASA’s plan to land astronauts on the Moon by 2024.

The media teleconference at 7 p.m. EDT will discuss details of the budget amendment. To participate, media must contact Katherine Brown at katherine.m.brown@nasa.gov no later than 6:45 p.m. today.

Audio and visuals from the teleconference will stream live at:

https://www.nasa.gov/live

The agency budget amendment and supporting information are available online at:

https://www.nasa.gov/budget

Administrator Bridenstine also will host an employee town hall at 12:30 p.m., Tuesday, May 14 live from NASA Headquarters in Washington. The meeting will be carried on NASA Television and the agency’s website.

NASA is sending astronauts to the Moon and then on to Mars, in a measured, sustainable way. The direction from Space Policy Directive-1 builds on the hard work NASA is doing on its Space Launch System rocket and Orion spacecraft, agency efforts to enable commercial partners, its work with international partners at the International Space Station in low-Earth orbit, and what NASA learns from its current robotic missions at the Moon and Mars. Learn more at:

https://www.nasa.gov/moontomars
Well, this idea lasted about two weeks.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-s...-idUSKCN1SU0A5
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:15 AM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Well, this idea lasted about two weeks.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-s...-idUSKCN1SU0A5
Why bother with anything in space until a different President is in place? Whatever the idea or project is in space, its going to take years to pull off. He could flip flop at any time based on someone he talked too the night before and say he's canceling the project.
[Reply]
tooge 06:59 AM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Why bother with anything in space until a different President is in place? Whatever the idea or project is in space, its going to take years to pull off. He could flip flop at any time based on someone he talked too the night before and say he's canceling the project.
And just like that, a thread about science and some of the coolest new science around, and BOOM, it becomes political. Sad
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:01 AM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by tooge:
And just like that, a thread about science and some of the coolest new science around, and BOOM, it becomes political. Sad
Science is about facts. My post was a factual statement. not political.
[Reply]
tooge 07:06 AM 06-03-2019
The "fact" is that any sitting president "could" flip flop based on new information they receive from lobbyists, etc. So, to even post this opinion in the science is cool thread makes it a political post in a non political thread. Because you mentioned that something should or shouldn't be done until a "different president" is in office, makes it a political post. That is a fact.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:11 AM 06-03-2019
You're free to express your opinion, but be honest that it's opinion.

Actually, it's a rhetorical question premised on a prediction based on an opinion.

None of those things are facts.
[Reply]
Page 195 of 219
« First < 95145185191192193194195 196197198199205 > Last »
Up