ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 20
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos have no QB vs Saints
KC Hawks 05:10 PM 11-28-2020
:-)

All the QBs on the Broncos' roster are ineligible to play Sunday against the Saints after being deemed high-risk, close contacts, sources tell ESPN.

None were wearing masks at the time of exposure, per source.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 28, 2020

Broncos will not be forfeiting, per source.

Short of luring GM John Elway out of retirement, it sets up as the most unexpected NFL scene of 2020. Broncos have no QBs for a game against the Saints. https://t.co/ig4knEI9vQ

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 28, 2020

[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 07:02 PM 11-28-2020
Old Knowmo was probably stroking his lady ween, thinking the Bronco were going to call Chad Kelly up. Knowmo did say Kelly was just as good as Mahomes at one point, so this is the time for Kelly to shine
[Reply]
vonBobo 07:03 PM 11-28-2020
I'm guessing Bucc fan isn't happy, just handing another win to the Saints.
[Reply]
Msmith 07:10 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by vonBobo:
They are not happy but not suicidal.

Link:https://www.orangemane.com/forum/ora...e-saints/page6
[Reply]
RunKC 07:12 PM 11-28-2020
That’s hillarious. But I’m kinda pissed bc this was a very winnable game for Denver.

No Brees, no Armstead, no Peat. Oh well
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:12 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by vonBobo:
I’m sure they don’t love it, but the chances of either/both of A. The Saints losing the game even w Drew Lock playing and B. The Bucs winning the division are rather small.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11-28-2020, 07:14 PM
This message has been deleted by GloryDayz.
RunKC 07:14 PM 11-28-2020
Can’t blame Denver players for being pissed. They moved games for fucking Lamar and Cam but not them?
[Reply]
Athis 07:18 PM 11-28-2020
GD.. This is a trap game...
[Reply]
Msmith 07:20 PM 11-28-2020
If the Donks don't sign Colin Kaepernick, they are truly racists. :-)
[Reply]
tk13 07:24 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You’ve predicted doom and gloom in every football related COVID thread I’ve seen you post in...
Doom and gloom? Doom and gloom is saying the season is screwed like many people have. You could find some people who are way more doom and gloom than me. I think they can manage through this, but you've gotta be smart.

You have one NFL team with 18 players out, another that doesn't have a QB tomorrow, the most famous coach in college football is out with it and another top contender is in legitimate risk of having their shot at a Big Ten title stripped away. This hasn't exactly been a great week.

Either way, I've been 100% right in the COVID thread and I'm 100% right here. NFL needs to come up with a plan for the playoffs.
[Reply]
DaFace 07:31 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Can’t blame Denver players for being pissed. They moved games for fucking Lamar and Cam but not them?
The difference is that the Broncos just had one player test positive, while the Ravens have a full blown outbreak.

That said, it is kind of shitty that teams who contain it get punished while those who have don't get their games postponed. Kind of is what it is, but wouldn't blame Broncos fans for being pissed.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:35 PM 11-28-2020
This may end the Broncos chances for a Super Bowl run this season.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:41 PM 11-28-2020

Keep up with all the NFL/COVID news at @TheAthletic: pic.twitter.com/Ha47mIsDJj

— Lindsay Jones (@bylindsayhjones) November 29, 2020

[Reply]
staylor26 07:42 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by tk13:
Doom and gloom? Doom and gloom is saying the season is screwed like many people have. You could find some people who are way more doom and gloom than me. I think they can manage through this, but you've gotta be smart.

You have one NFL team with 18 players out, another that doesn't have a QB tomorrow, the most famous coach in college football is out with it and another top contender is in legitimate risk of having their shot at a Big Ten title stripped away. This hasn't exactly been a great week.

Either way, I've been 100% right in the COVID thread and I'm 100% right here. NFL needs to come up with a plan for the playoffs.
Yea, you’re “100% right” that it’s just a “matter of time before it’s Mahomes or Rodgers”...

:-)

How’s that not doom and gloom? And when you said Andy needs to prepare for this, they already have. I highly doubt all of our QB’s are breaking protocol like the Broncos QB’s did to lead to this.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:44 PM 11-28-2020
JC. This is the first time I've seriously considered the idea that a game could be cancelled or that the NFL might not finish the season. How the heck are they going to play this game with a WR at QB?

Thank God the Chiefs franchise appears to be a lot smarter than the Broncos organization.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:45 PM 11-28-2020
No one to blame but themselves.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 20
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up