ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 190 of 2694
« First < 90140180186187188189190 1911921931942002402906901190 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 10:00 PM 05-29-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
There's nothing to debate.

You need psychiatric help.
This coming from the retard sexuality inspector who is looking forward to blood on the streets and mob mayhem...and that's just two examples of your babble...you telling someone to get mental help is like rod Stewart telling tiger uppercut not to suck cock
[Reply]
Messier 10:19 PM 05-29-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
The track record of the organization speaks for itself
Yes, they (Lamar then Clark Hunt) hired two GMs that seemed to have an aversion to drafting a QB in the first. I don't think there was any mandate from the top on down. I just think for 20 or so of the 34 years, they were run by GMs that philosophically wanted to build with veteran QBs. And we've heard stories that if certain QBs had fallen to them, the Chiefs probably would've drafted a QB in the first, years ago.
[Reply]
19now11 10:56 PM 05-29-2017
alex smith is your long term answer at qb and you mother fuckers are gona like it. eat shit hate daddy.
[Reply]
19now11 10:59 PM 05-29-2017
colin sacorpick 2.0. how many games into the season is it gona be before we see pdiddy rocken beats by dre singin im the man im the man im the man is his nerd ass voice. man ou guys are in for it. im gona love watchen you guys burn whie alex takes the browns to the playoffs.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:00 PM 05-29-2017
Originally Posted by 19now11:
colin sacorpick 2.0. how many games into the season is it gona be before we see pdiddy rocken beats by dre singin im the man im the man im the man is his nerd ass voice. man ou guys are in for it. im gona love watchen you guys burn whie alex takes the browns to the playoffs.
Lol.

We have reached full troll
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:16 PM 05-29-2017
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
This coming from the retard sexuality inspector who is looking forward to blood on the streets and mob mayhem...and that's just two examples of your babble...you telling someone to get mental help is like rod Stewart telling tiger uppercut not to suck cock
That is weak as hell, but then you know this.

Sadder still you employ it in defense of wilting flower SNR expressly wishing death upon two people.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:25 PM 05-29-2017
alex smith is your long term answer at qb and you mother fuckers are gona like it. eat shit hate daddy.

[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 11:27 PM 05-29-2017
That is weak as hell, but then you know this.

Sadder still you employ it in defense of wilting flower SNR expressly wishing death upon two people.
It's no weaker than you expressly wishing death to thousands or expressly admitting to checking dozens of handicapped to see if they are gay
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:32 PM 05-29-2017
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
It's no weaker than you expressly wishing death to thousands or expressly admitting to checking dozens of handicapped to see if they are gay
Stop it, just stop. You know that I did neither of those things. But you're so angry and feeble that you feel this need to twist things in your mind.

And then, when you're not on the attack with baseless accusations, you bitch and moan that I'm not nice enough to you and don't treat you respectfully enough in conversations, even though I patiently try to walk you through issues, and you mistake your being misinformed with my being pompous.

All this, because what you really want is to goad people into taking sides in this artificial smith-v-mahomes skirmish. They're both on the team. They're teammates on a team with plenty of promise and plenty of work to do.

And if reasonable people, such as I, suggest a lean in any direction on any issue, no matter how trivial or mundane, or even attempt to correct your shitty snark, you accuse me/them of 'seeking drama.'
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:20 AM 05-30-2017
Life is good.

Even my mood has gotten better since we drafted Patrick Mahomes II

Everything is good in the world. Life is good.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:20 AM 05-30-2017
Stop it, just stop. You know that I did neither of those things. But you're so angry and feeble that you feel this need to twist things in your mind.

And then, when you're not on the attack with baseless accusations, you bitch and moan that I'm not nice enough to you and don't treat you respectfully enough in conversations, even though I patiently try to walk you through issues, and you mistake your being misinformed with my being pompous.

All this, because what you really want is to goad people into taking sides in this artificial smith-v-mahomes skirmish. They're both on the team. They're teammates on a team with plenty of promise and plenty of work to do.

And if reasonable people, such as I, suggest a lean in any direction on any issue, no matter how trivial or mundane, or even attempt to correct your shitty snark, you accuse me/them of 'seeking drama.'
The checking retards if they're gay thing is a joke, right? You DO know that?

I can't believe I have to check in with you to make sure you know.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 12:24 AM 05-30-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
The checking retards if they're gay thing is a joke, right? You DO know that?

I can't believe I have to check in with you to make sure you know.

Actually Lee was being serious when he boasted about how many mentally disabled people he found out weren't gay. I tried to ask him his methods and how he did his testing but he wouldn't share his secrets.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:26 AM 05-30-2017
Why is everyone so hostile to each other?

We drafted a prospect that can take over this Franchise and make it a perennial Super Bowl team. The potential is off the charts.

Alex Smith time is limited to how well/not well he plays + the progression of Patrick Mahomes II development so switch could happen this year or by next year. Everything will work out and all is good in Chiefs Kingdom.

Why can't we all just get along?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:44 AM 05-30-2017
:-)
[Reply]
RunKC 07:46 AM 05-30-2017
I still can't believe we got this kid. It was clear to the league that he wasn't a weak QB prospect. Bruce Arians, Sean Payton, Andy Reid and Pete Carroll all loved him and would have drafted him. That speaks volumes and shows just how much the NFL thought of him. Compare that to Paxton Lynch who almost fell to rd 2.

If 2PM didn't play at Tech, he'd be viewed as a can't miss QB. If he decided to go somewhere else like Texas A&M he'd have all the publicity in the world with a good team in the SEC.

2PM has incredible accuracy downfield, good movement in the pocket and he's far smarter than given credit for. Watching his KSU tape shows him pick up multiple blitzes and make quick passes for first downs.

Bottomline is this kid was guilty by association. Historically bad defense, historically bad college spread offense label.

Can't wait to see this guy in preseason.
[Reply]
Page 190 of 2694
« First < 90140180186187188189190 1911921931942002402906901190 > Last »
Up