ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 16
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Official 24 Bet Pictures Thread
Slayer Diablo 10:05 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
You forfeited before that, though. That officially ended the competition.
According to Phobia's third-person-perspective, that didn't count because you did the plea bargin thing...but I guess WTI has the final say in that.
[Reply]
Phobia 10:07 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by Slayer Diablo:
Hmm, you really think so? Then I guess goatcheese loses because if you read back in this thread, he stated that he shaved his whereas I said I was waiting until the morning--and I did wait until morning.
:-) - yeah - this event is just starting to get interesting.

We're gonna need a note from your family doctor certifying that you haven't shaved, Slayer.

gochiefs, you better get to growing again. You need to catch Slayer by the February picture submission.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:12 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
:-) - yeah - this event is just starting to get interesting.

We're gonna need a note from your family doctor certifying that you haven't shaved, Slayer.

gochiefs, you better get to growing again. You need to catch Slayer by the February picture submission.
Sorry bud, the contest is over.

Whether you like it or not.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 09:57 AM 02-01-2005
I don't know about WTI, but I'm having trouble with this whole plea bargain thing....

A month long beard is no sacrifice at all. Certainly not enough of a sacrifice to "earn" name changing rights. Name changing rights are a valuable commodity here at the Planet. Growing a beard for one month doesn't earn somebody name chaning rights for one day, much less an entire month. This contest must go longer than a month. It was a year long contest and you both pissed all over your shoes at the starting line.

How very disappointing. I'll await an official ruling from WTI, but I think you both lose your naming rights forever for this horrible display in judgment. WTF were you both thinking?
I got out of this thread before any mea culpa was asked or granted from the contestants.

To say I'm disappointed (not surpised) at the lack of will in either of the contestants is an understatement.

This contest should continue.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:10 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
This contest should continue.
Why? One of the competitors forfeited.

It's over one way or the other. If you want to screw me, get it over with.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:31 PM 01-31-2005
you can't make new rules at every bet, midstream Gofish.

Pay your money or eternal Iowani-wrath.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:32 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
you can't make new rules at every bet, midstream Gofish.

Pay your money or eternal Iowani-wrath.
Your wrath is laughable. I'm thinking of putting you on ignore, anyway. Your annoyance has grown intolerable.
[Reply]
go bo 09:34 PM 01-31-2005
Your wrath is laughable. I'm thinking of putting you on ignore, anyway. Your annoyance has grown intolerable.
good heavens, man...

until recently, that's just the way that we felt about you...
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:36 PM 01-31-2005
The Fudge is coming out the edges of your handmedown bvds.

How does it feel, knowing that III laid more Pipe in a woman in 2 minutes than you will your entire life, without spending $1000.

Coward.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:37 PM 01-31-2005

Coward.
Shut up, seriously.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:41 PM 01-31-2005
Shut up, seriously.
Kiss my ass, Seriously.

I think its time for you to switch to a more absorbant Pad. maybe Kotex will make your own special box with "x-wing allNighter"
[Reply]
go bo 09:41 PM 01-31-2005

How does it feel, knowing that III laid more Pipe in a woman in 2 minutes than you will your entire life, without spending $1000.

Coward.
no, it would take a lot more than $1,000 to get me, er... i mean to get any ho to do star geek boy...
[Reply]
Pants 09:42 PM 01-31-2005
I'm just surprised Slayer was so sure he was going to win. WTF were you thinking, man?
[Reply]
|Zach| 09:34 PM 01-31-2005
Something that struck me weird was slayer's thing about how he said he was forced into the bet.
[Reply]
Slayer Diablo 10:46 PM 01-31-2005
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
Why should that strike you weird? Slayer's an idiot. He posts stupid horseshit like that all the time.
First:
Originally Posted by Slayer Diablo:
[b]Originally Posted by Phobia[b]
The one with the longest beard by the end of 2005 gets to choose their own username and is NEVER subject to a moderator change in the future. Additionally, the winner gets to choose the loser's username for an entire year.

No thanks. I'm done with those bets.
And the response by Phobia:
[b]Originally Posted by Slayer Diablo[b]
No thanks. I'm done with those bets.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to insist. Either that or you're stuck with the username Jessica Simpson and endless PM's from royr17 for the rest of your life.
And with what my status has been on here for the past couple years, do you really think I'd see that as a joke by him? If your answer is 'yes', then you damn well better start looking through the archives. Got it?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 16
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up