ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 18
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Time Mag: Entertainer of the Year (2019)
Prison Bitch 08:51 AM 12-12-2019

Surely, in the year of our lord 2019, you know who Lizzo is. I mean, even if you don’t think you know, girl—you know.

https://time.com/entertainer-of-the-year-2019-lizzo/
[Reply]
burt 12:02 PM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
You didn't have the option to close the thread and move on when you saw the image OP included? It is what I do when Tom Cruise ambushes me on the cover of a magazine. The forum software forced you to read through thr thread and post before you could move on?
No...it was kind of like a fucking train wreck. It drew me in, all the whild I was making that WTF face.

"Alleged ability" :-)
Never heard her nor of her before this. Ergo, alleged ability. All I know is that she celebrates her obesity pictorially. And I don't enjoy that.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12-13-2019, 12:02 PM
This message has been deleted by Mephistopheles Janx.
burt 12:05 PM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Lmao, so you’d rather see a couple guys making out than a fat girl shaking her ass in a thong?
You do have a reading comprehension problem. NO WHERE did I say that. I would rather not see either. But I also won't berate a couple for a little display of affection, regardless of gender.

But thanks for getting my name correct!:-)
[Reply]
Mennonite 12:07 PM 12-13-2019
It's the damn flute that gets me. It's like some mad scientist created this unholy abomination by combining the brain of Beyoncé, the body of Aretha Franklin, and the soul of that guy from Jethro Tull.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:08 PM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by burt:
No...it was kind of like a fucking train wreck. It drew me in, all the whild I was making that WTF face.
Seems more like an impulse control issue then... no?

Originally Posted by :
Never heard her nor of her before this. Ergo, alleged ability. All I know is that she celebrates her obesity pictorially. And I don't enjoy that.
You might listen to some of her stuff, including collaborations with Prince, to clarify the allegedness of her talent. On spotify... you don't even have to look at her! If not...I understand as it may not be the genre of music you care for.

That said... 8 Grammy nominations this year alone and plays multiple instruments says she has talent.
[Reply]
burt 12:09 PM 12-13-2019
Sorry about your feelings. Flame away. I’ve posted pics of me on here, I’m not too worried. How bout you?
Not sure about HIM, but I have a face for radio.....
[Reply]
burt 12:13 PM 12-13-2019
Seems more like an impulse control issue then... no?
Absofreakinglutely!

You might listen to some of her stuff, including collaborations with Prince, to clarify the allegedness of her talent. On spotify... you don't even have to look at her! If not...I understand as it may not be the genre of music you care for.

That said... 8 Grammy nominations this year alone and plays multiple instruments says she has talent.
Yeah, I am done looking at her scantily clad pics. I enjoy Adele, but don't want to see her in a coochie mama outfit either. I don't expect that she is a favored genre of mine, but now I will have to give her a listen. My taste can be a bit eclectic....
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 12-13-2019, 12:17 PM
This message has been deleted by Mahomes_Is_God.
Baby Lee 12:19 PM 12-13-2019
Sorry about your feelings. Flame away. I’ve posted pics of me on here, I’m not too worried. How bout you?
Not my feelings, you may have gotten confused and thought you've addressed me, but I haven't participated in the veneration OR derogation of that lady.

I was just curious how fluid the standards were, considering relative sensitivities.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:21 PM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
It's the damn flute that gets me. It's like some mad scientist created this unholy abomination by combining the brain of Beyoncé, the body of Aretha Franklin, and the soul of that guy from Jethro Tull.
:-) :-) :-) - I was going to make a Ron Burgandy jazz flute reference, but. . . . well, just google Ron Burgundy flute gif. . . .
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:27 PM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
ROFL ROFL ROFL - I was going to make a Ron Burgandy jazz flute reference, but. . . . well, just google Ron Burgundy flute gif. . . .

[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 12:36 PM 12-13-2019

[Reply]
vailpass 12:37 PM 12-13-2019
There is some movement of the goalposts.

First it was...

Now it's "Don't care" when it is pointed out to you that they did not, in any way shape or form, portray her as anything but what she is. You cared about how they portrayed her in the article not even 10 minutes ago. Now it is about my attitude inviting women to dress like her. LOLOLOL
None of your words here matter. This heffalump and all others like her need to be kept out of swim suit issues, fashion shots, and any other platforms that are made for attractive females.

Too, they should not recieve awards or accolades simply because they are scale crushers.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:38 PM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Not my feelings, you may have gotten confused and thought you've addressed me, but I haven't participated in the veneration OR derogation of that lady.

I was just curious how fluid the standards were, considering relative sensitivities.
My apologies then BL. It’s just crazy to me. I wonder how many people on here would say “I don’t want that attorney/financial planner/mechanic etc working on my case or car because he’s a fat ass” even if he was named best of the year by a major magazine? Yet everyone is up in arms about Lizzo being named entertainer of the year, and in the same paragraph says the magazine isn’t credible and they don’t care. Well obviously they care enough to berate a girl doing her thing her way. It’s mind bottling.

Burt, didn’t mean you necessarily about calling her untalented. But it’s def in this thread. Most of the time I try to just get along on here, but it’s ridiculous to hear people (not you) claiming because a person is big they are lacking talent.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:44 PM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
None of your words here matter. This heffalump and all others like her need to be kept out of swim suit issues, fashion shots, and any other platforms that are made for attractive females.
Your words are the ones that mean jack shit.

You complain about something. It is pointed out to you that you are incorrect. You then complain about my attitude being an enabler (how pointing out the article talks about her weight when you said they were portraying her as not fat is me being ableist... I have no fucking clue).

You debate like a middle school kid.

Originally Posted by :
Too, they should not recieve awards or accolades simply because they are scale crushers.
:-):-):-):-) - Yeah... those 8 Grammy nominations were also because she is fat. Nothing at all to do with talent. /s
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 12:44 PM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
I love how this fat whale gets celebrated but a fit woman who received a workout machine gets ridiculed. man this ****ed up world we live in
You’re not very woke, brah.
[Reply]
burt 12:58 PM 12-13-2019
I wonder how many people on here would say “I don’t want that attorney/financial planner/mechanic etc working on my case or car because he’s a fat ass” even if he was named best of the year by a major magazine?
0! But that same number is the ones that want to see said attorney/financial planner/mechanic etc wearing a thong under a cutout assed skirt, twerking!! Or any of the other scantily clad pics. But damnit man, they could arrorn, plan anc mechanize for us!

Burt, didn’t mean you necessarily about calling her untalented. But it’s def in this thread. Most of the time I try to just get along on here, but it’s ridiculous to hear people (not you) claiming because a person is big they are lacking talent.
If being fat made one less talented, I couldn't have made it 30+ years in the car business! And thanks for singling me out of that!:-)
[Reply]
Page 12 of 18
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up