ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 18
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Time Mag: Entertainer of the Year (2019)
Prison Bitch 08:51 AM 12-12-2019

Surely, in the year of our lord 2019, you know who Lizzo is. I mean, even if you don’t think you know, girl—you know.

https://time.com/entertainer-of-the-year-2019-lizzo/
[Reply]
burt 11:30 AM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Don't want to see it.
Here....let's make it easy for the reading impared....
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:36 AM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by burt:
Here....let's make it easy for the reading impared....
Then don't look? Avoiding a celebrity isn't difficult at all. Here is how I do it.

Thread about Tom Cruise (my hated celeb)? I don't click on it.

Article about Tom Cruise? I don't read it.

Movie starring Tom Cruise? I don't watch it.

Magazine with Tom on the cover? Pass by it.

---

You don't HAVE to look.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:47 AM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
"bald goatee having fools" ... "small dick sounding shit to me"

What happened to "body positivity?" :-) Hate? Personally, I don't hate anyone outside of CP. :-)

Today or yesterday, there are plenty of examples of obese performers. (Luther, DJ Khaled, Pavarotti, Israel Kamakawiwoʻole, Mama Cass, Barry White, Oprah, Meatloaf, Aretha Franklin, Elvis and Rick Ross.) Good on them for their talent and success. But I don't understand the current culture of making obesity a virtue. Obesity is not good. And making it something "positive" is not healthy. Obesity is a fast track to bad health and death. Seems like much (not all) of the "body positivity" movement (in regards to obesity) is a poorly conceived reach at virtue signaling.
God people get all worked up over the bald headed, goatee (as I thought all of CP except for myself has) small dick comments. Yet have no problem claiming a fat Girl doesn’t have talent because she shakes her ass, wears a thong, shows off her body. Regardless of the fact that she’s the hot name in Pop music right now, and banking fat cash. Let’s check the comments in the Shakira/J Lo playing the SB halftime and see if any of the people on here wanted to see them shaking their asses, or if they were untalented because they shake their asses. How about the another hot teacher thread? Sure there’s lots of wholesome comments there right? It’s people talking out of both sides of their mouths is what it is. It’s ok if women want to shake their asses, wear little to nothing etc as long as it’s the type they want to look at. Hypocrisy, but hey it’s an athletic mans world.
[Reply]
Mennonite 11:49 AM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
Then don't look? Avoiding a celebrity isn't difficult at all. Here is how I do it.

---

You don't HAVE to look.

[Reply]
burt 11:49 AM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:

---

You don't HAVE to look.
Yep, "Time Mag: Entertainer of the Year (2019)" told us before opening this thread that it was about some obese woman, with an alleged ability, flaunting her significant assets all over the place. Oh, shit...too late, it's been seen.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:50 AM 12-13-2019
Trannys? No Prob. I feel more sad for them than anything else. It must be a hard road.
Guys Kissing? Seen it, meh. No worse than old couples like me and my gal kissing.

As far as burt wanting to be sad/pissed/unhappy/want to bitch...burt can and will do them all.:-)

Don't care what goes on just outside my door. And what makes burt uncomfortable, burt doesn't watch, burt doesn't partake, burt surely isn't going to support. burt has that right. It's called choice.

AND if you didn't notice...it's burt
Lmao, so you’d rather see a couple guys making out than a fat girl shaking her ass in a thong? Yikes burt, but to each their own.
[Reply]
redfan 11:52 AM 12-13-2019
Holy Leg 'o Lamb, Batman!!
[Reply]
TambaBerry 11:54 AM 12-13-2019
I love how this fat whale gets celebrated but a fit woman who received a workout machine gets ridiculed. man this fucked up world we live in
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:54 AM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
God people get all worked up over the bald headed, goatee (as I thought all of CP except for myself has) small dick comments. Yet have no problem claiming a fat Girl doesn’t have talent because she shakes her ass, wears a thong, shows off her body. Regardless of the fact that she’s the hot name in Pop music right now, and banking fat cash. Let’s check the comments in the Shakira/J Lo playing the SB halftime and see if any of the people on here wanted to see them shaking their asses, or if they were untalented because they shake their asses. How about the another hot teacher thread? Sure there’s lots of wholesome comments there right? It’s people talking out of both sides of their mouths is what it is. It’s ok if women want to shake their asses, wear little to nothing etc as long as it’s the type they want to look at. Hypocrisy, but hey it’s an athletic mans world.
Hey mods, quick question.

Just for funsies.

Is this license to speculate derogatorily on Coochie's appearance?
[Reply]
Mennonite 11:56 AM 12-13-2019
Yep, "Time Mag: Entertainer of the Year (2019)" told us before opening this thread that it was about some obese woman, with an alleged ability, flaunting her significant assets all over the place. Oh, shit...too late, it's been seen.

It's a Prison Bitch thread. We all knew what we were getting into.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:56 AM 12-13-2019
You didn't have the option to close the thread and move on when you saw the image OP included? It is what I do when Tom Cruise ambushes me on the cover of a magazine. The forum software forced you to read through thr thread and post before you could move on?

"Alleged ability" :-)
[Reply]
burt 11:58 AM 12-13-2019
God people get all worked up over the bald headed, goatee (as I thought all of CP except for myself has) small dick comments.
I, for one am not worked up. Nor am I bald, and I have a beautiful little dick!

Yet have no problem claiming a fat Girl doesn’t have talent because she shakes her ass, wears a thong, shows off her body. Regardless of the fact that she’s the hot name in Pop music right now, and banking fat cash. Let’s check the comments in the Shakira/J Lo playing the SB halftime and see if any of the people on here wanted to see them shaking their asses, or if they were untalented because they shake their asses.
I, for one, haven't commented on her talent. Never heard of her until now. However, after seeing her pics, I don't believe I will go out of my way to research her. And Shakira/J. Lo shaking their asses. It isn't something I would go out of my way to research either... especially if they had the outfit this woman wore at the Lakers game. It was low rent.

How about the another hot teacher thread? Sure there’s lots of wholesome comments there right? It’s people talking out of both sides of their mouths is what it is. It’s ok if women want to shake their asses, wear little to nothing etc as long as it’s the type they want to look at. Hypocrisy, but hey it’s an athletic mans world.
No hypocrisy in men looking at women they enjoy looking at.
[Reply]
redfan 11:58 AM 12-13-2019
Baby got back!! And front, and side, and top, and bottom.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:59 AM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
You dick. :-):-):-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:59 AM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Hey mods, quick question.

Just for funsies.

Is this license to speculate derogatorily on Coochie's appearance?
Sorry about your feelings. Flame away. I’ve posted pics of me on here, I’m not too worried. How bout you?
[Reply]
Page 11 of 18
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Up